Just got my Blackberry Z10 with, and wanted to see if anyone knows the AT&T release date for 10.2.
    11-17-13 10:55 PM
    This winter

http://crackberry.com/how-get-os-102...t-now#comments

AT&T Z10 Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791
    11-17-13 11:44 PM
    Winter.

Honestly, that's all anyone knows. No actual date has been given.

I gave up relying on AT&T for anything years ago. Loading other newer carrier or leaked OSs for my Pearl 8100, and Torch 9800 before I got the Z10. And running 10.2 now on the Z. And I plan to load the leaked10.2.1 in the next day or so.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:47 PM
    Congrats on your new BlackBerry Z10!!!! Apparently nobody knows, AT&T is no rush to push BlackBerry 10 updates, I have given up, waiting on them and install OS leaks. Enjoy your new device....

Via Z10 AT&T - OS 10.2.1.1055
    11-18-13 12:28 AM
    Z10 is a great phone. I think you'll enjoy it.

AT&T on the other hand is slow to release anything OS wise. I am not one for leaks, but even I am considering using a leak if they don't hurry up with 10.2.

10.2 comes with a lot of features I need, and some I just want.

Enjoy the phone and don't let AT&T ruin your experience with it.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 12:43 AM
    Yes, winter, which unfortunately means anytime between December 21 and March 19 2014 I believe... I'm on AT&T and tried the 10.2 leaks and official 10.2.0.1803 and had issues with the proximity sensor behavior and the cursor not showing up when replying to emails, having to tap the screen before composing a reply.

I'm hoping when AT&T finally releases a version of 10.2 it will not have these issues, because the AT&T 10.1.0.2121 does not.
    11-18-13 12:43 AM
    Z10 is a great phone. I think you'll enjoy it.

AT&T on the other hand is slow to release anything OS wise. I am not one for leaks, but even I am considering using a leak if they don't hurry up with 10.2.

10.2 comes with a lot of features I need, and some I just want.

Enjoy the phone and don't let AT&T ruin your experience with it.

Posted via CB10
    When I tried the T-Mo's Z10 when it was released (honestly I don't even remember the 10.x version) it was a pain, for starters replied e-mails were not being properly marked as replied on server, which caused one hell of a confusion. So I am re-visiting Z10 since Z30 is not making it to AT&T anytime soon...

Yes, winter, which unfortunately means anytime between December 21 and March 19 2014 I believe... I'm on AT&T and tried the 10.2 leaks and official 10.2.0.1803 and had issues with the proximity sensor behavior and the cursor not showing up when replying to emails, having to tap the screen before composing a reply.
    Ouch.
    So you are back to 10.1 now? Was is difficult to revert back to 10.1 after you tried 10.2? Maybe you should try 10.2.1.
    11-18-13 04:14 PM
    When I tried the T-Mo's Z10 when it was released (honestly I don't even remember the 10.x version) it was a pain, for starters replied e-mails were not being properly marked as replied on server, which caused one hell of a confusion. So I am re-visiting Z10 since Z30 is not making it to AT&T anytime soon...
    FYI The reply state is added in 10.2, but you need to be running against a server version of ActiveSync that supports it. For Microsoft that's Exchange 2010 or later (don't know about 3rd party implementations).

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-18-13 07:45 PM
    FYI The reply state is added in 10.2, but you need to be running against a server version of ActiveSync that supports it. For Microsoft that's Exchange 2010 or later (don't know about 3rd party implementations).
    Thanks!
    I used Z10 and Android 4.0 and 4.1 (using Touchdown w/Exchange, and with ProfiMail with ActiveSync).
    Z10 (in 10.1) did not support it, I did not get reply state
    Android 4.0/4.1 has it.
    Therefore I assume my server supports it.

Is there any kind of query I can run to see which server version the company is using? Maybe use AutoDiscover to get me some info? I don't want to have another surprise.
    11-18-13 07:50 PM
    Thanks!
    I used Z10 and Android 4.0 and 4.1 (using Touchdown w/Exchange, and with ProfiMail with ActiveSync).
    Z10 (in 10.1) did not support it, I did not get reply state
    Android 4.0/4.1 has it.
    Therefore I assume my server supports it.

Is there any kind of query I can run to see which server version the company is using? Maybe use AutoDiscover to get me some info? I don't want to have another surprise.
    If android is doing it then you have it. There is a test you can run that tells you what version of ActiveSync you have but a the moment it escapes me. If I find it I will add it to this post.

It's the website https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com.
    Run the ActiveSync test, expand all the results, and search for MS-Server-ActiveSync.
    Mine came back 14.3 which means I am on Exchange 2010 SP3. You need version 14 or higher.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 08:03 PM
    Just got my Blackberry Z10 with, and wanted to see if anyone knows the AT&T release date for 10.2.
    I'll be the day after eternity...

Keith. Posted via CB10 using my Z10....
    11-18-13 08:34 PM
    If android is doing it then you have it. There is a test you can run that tells you what version of ActiveSync you have but a the moment it escapes me. If I find it I will add it to this post.

It's the website https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com.
    Run the ActiveSync test, expand all the results, and search for MS-Server-ActiveSync.
    Mine came back 14.3 which means I am on Exchange 2010 SP3. You need version 14 or higher.

Posted via CB10
    It's really weird, it is not working with that tool.
    Company is using connect.emailsrvr.com (I believe it is rackspace) so the test is not allowed for some reason.
    Outlook can use autodiscover but for some reason website does not work.
    Yep it worked!

Headers received:
    Allow: OPTIONS,POST
    MS-Server-ActiveSync: 14.3
    MS-ASProtocolVersions: 2.0,2.1,2.5,12.0,12.1,14.0,14.1
    MS-ASProtocolCommands: Sync,SendMail,SmartForward,SmartReply,GetAttachmen t,GetHierarchy,CreateCollection,DeleteCollection,M oveCollection,FolderSync,FolderCreate,FolderDelete ,FolderUpdate,MoveItems,GetItemEstimate,MeetingRes ponse,Search,Settings,Ping,ItemOperations,Provisio n,ResolveRecipients,ValidateCert
    Public: OPTIONS,POST
    Content-Length: 0
    Cache-Control: private
    Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 04:13:46 GMT
    Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
    X-AspNet-Version: 2.0.50727
    X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
    I am also on 14.3, covered!
    11-18-13 10:11 PM
    It's really weird, it is not working with that tool.
    Company is using connect.emailsrvr.com (I believe it is rackspace) so the test is not allowed for some reason.
    Outlook can use autodiscover but for some reason website does not work.
    Yep it worked!

I am also on 14.3, covered!
    On your main logon page https://connect.emailsrvr.com you have:
    Connected to Microsoft Exchange
    � 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

That would also have told you were good to go but now you also know they are running Service Pack 3 (not that end users really care).
    11-18-13 10:17 PM
    So to get reply functionality, I don't need 10.2.1, right? 10.2 is enough?
    I would love to get the straight apk download functionality though, I barely use any apps, but the ones I would love to use are still not available on BB, like Amazon Shopping, Smugmug, Yatse, Tapatalk, SD and Woot.
    11-18-13 10:21 PM
    So to get reply functionality, I don't need 10.2.1, right? 10.2 is enough?
    I would love to get the straight apk download functionality though, I barely use any apps, but the ones I would love to use are still not available on BB, like Amazon Shopping, Smugmug, Yatse, Tapatalk, SD and Woot.
    Correct. It was added in 10.2.0.XXXX.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 11:10 PM
    Take the jump to 10.2.1. Or if not just download 10.2 from the forums. Same OS, the reason why AT&T hasn't sent the update is because they could care less. If you want to take advantage your z10 you'll have to install leaks rather than wait for AT&T.

There's a blog post about stuff that's new in 10.2.1. Hopefully it'll tempt you to install it.

If not knowing how to install leaks is your problem. It's quite simple.

Download BlackBerry Link
    Backup your phone if you want.
    Download the os
    Open the .exe file and let it run
    Restore your files if you made a backup

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 11:49 PM
    Take the jump to 10.2.1. Or if not just download 10.2 from the forums. Same OS, the reason why AT&T hasn't sent the update is because they could care less. If you want to take advantage your z10 you'll have to install leaks rather than wait for AT&T.

There's a blog post about stuff that's new in 10.2.1. Hopefully it'll tempt you to install it.

If not knowing how to install leaks is your problem. It's quite simple.

Download BlackBerry Link
    Backup your phone if you want.
    Download the os
    Open the .exe file and let it run
    Restore your files if you made a backup

Posted via CB10
    For 10.2.xxx, Curvezz already confirmed it works with Locked AT&T Z10 on this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post9570087

I have been looking for those blog posts, bug lists, etc, but it looks like 10.2.1 threads are all over the place, it's surprising CB team did not moderate that well and we got 20 different threads on all directions.
    11-18-13 11:57 PM
    For 10.2.xxx, Curvezz already confirmed it works with Locked AT&T Z10 on this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post9570087

I have been looking for those blog posts, bug lists, etc, but it looks like 10.2.1 threads are all over the place, it's surprising CB team did not moderate that well and we got 20 different threads on all directions.
    The only bug I've noticed was the proximity sensor flickering constantly.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 12:03 AM
    The only bug I've noticed was the proximity sensor flickering constantly.
    Didn't it do that before? Or do you mean it flickers even when you are not on a call? That could result in battery drain.
    I remember my 9900 was flickering all the time and I thought it was going bad.
    11-19-13 12:22 AM
    Didn't it do that before? Or do you mean it flickers even when you are not on a call? That could result in battery drain.
    I remember my 9900 was flickering all the time and I thought it was going bad.
    If it does drain the battery it's not too bad.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 12:45 AM
    If it does drain the battery it's not too bad.

Posted via CB10
    So it doesn't do it when screen is off, then?
    11-19-13 01:06 AM
    So it doesn't do it when screen is off, then?
    Nope starts and stops by itself but only when the device is being used. When the screen is off it doesn't blink.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 01:33 AM
    Thanks everyone. I could not wait, and downloaded the leak. I got 10.2.1.176 now with my Z10 STL 100-3. Works good, no problems at this time.
    11-25-13 09:57 PM
    I've been patiently waiting for the next update. I hear 10.2.1 is on it's way out. This means there will be another delay via AT&T. I think the community of Blackberry users must be reasonably small otherwise, updates I would image would be faster. Maybe Blackberry needs to control the updates. Other than putting Providers logos on the OS and testing it, I don't see what needs to be done that should take so long for an update to be tested. Maybe there is some kind of politics going on. I could see 1 month of hard testing after an update comes out, but, I think 10.2 came out last quarter of last year. Here we are almost into February and no updates have occurred. I would think in todays day, this kind of slow movement would have a financial effect of Blackberry due to the customer who were loyal to the product, can't run new features nor can they run Android apps which is a pretty big move for Blackberry. Hopefully this happens soon. There are business related Android Apps I'd like to take advantage of without having to jump ship to get into another phone/contract. Also, Blackberry update/features I am looking forward to as well.
    01-23-14 08:24 PM
    Drake Photography...Where did you get the leak?? Is it still available?? Are there any installation instructions as well?

Thanks
    01-23-14 08:25 PM
29 12