First of all my blackberry app world is down since 3 days

secondly i cant update my software cause there are no download links to stl100-1.(any one know a links please ?)

thirdly when is blackberry gonna get apps like shazam ,skype, and something similar to pics art.
    04-20-13 11:35 PM
    1. You should have searched the forum for a fix. It's funny because it's on the FIRST PAGE if not the second.

2. Update your software in what way? There's a thread on how to load leaked, unofficial released of software thats trending right now. If it's a regular software update, go to settings and do it from there over a wifi network.

3. Those apps are either being developed and are coming soon or weren't promised in the first place. If you really needed them you would have researched before acquiring a $700 device. You could also look into side loading.

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    04-20-13 11:49 PM
    First of all my blackberry app world is down since 3 days

secondly i cant update my software cause there are no download links to stl100-1.(any one know a links please ?)

thirdly when is blackberry gonna get apps like shazam ,skype, and something similar to pics art.
    Issue #1 ~ttry resetting your phone. Off for at least 60 seconds and then restart. Or maybe reinstalling the OS through link. BalckBerry WORLD seems to be working so not sure why you have issues. Try my suggestions and then contact carrier if it persists or maybe BB support forum.

Issue #2~ an update for it will be available when it is and not before unless you try a leaked version

Issue #3~ shazam can be downloaded in a bar format and Skype wil be here when they develop it or you can use a bar file for that also I think.
    Always G**gle and search forums before posting.
    04-20-13 11:52 PM
    1. You should have searched the forum for a fix. It's funny because it's on the FIRST PAGE if not the second.

2. Update your software in what way? There's a thread on how to load leaked, unofficial released of software thats trending right now. If it's a regular software update, go to settings and do it from there over a wifi network.

3. Those apps are either being developed and are coming soon or weren't promised in the first place. If you really needed them you would have researched before acquiring a $700 device.

Posted via CB10
    I got Mine for $500 , didn't know I was striking such a deal when i acquired it
    04-20-13 11:53 PM
    first of when you buy such an expensive device and when the makers promise that the apps will be there soon enough they should it should not take that long ....Also blackberry 10 devices were launched after a big gap between the bold 5 .
    04-21-13 10:50 PM
    it funny how even sideloaded apps dont work i have tried both ..... please check skype and shazam and send me a link if your so sure it works that would be helpful ...its a forum so i can post whatever i want so i dont think you should judge ...
    04-21-13 10:54 PM
    it funny how even sideloaded apps dont work i have tried both ..... please check skype and shazam and send me a link if your so sure it works that would be helpful ...its a forum so i can post whatever i want so i dont think you should judge ...
    And because it is a forum we can say do a search because all of your questions have been answered before.

And I will say this again. Understand what a leak is

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    04-21-13 10:57 PM
    Email the damn devs, they don't look at the crackberry forums and go ohh well someone made the 1,000,001 post about not having our app yet. Mhmm maybe we should make the app because of those crackberry posts.

Think before you post, no one on this website can make the app only the Devs them selves

Stop being lazy and here you go:
    Instagram Developer Documentation , Email Us • Instagram Help Center , INSTAGRAM | WEBSTAGRAM FORUM - Instagram community for Instagramers
    Sideload instagram if you want Download Instagram for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com using this tool Load Android Apps on Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APP Store - Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps

Skype Community - Skype Community
    https://support.skype.com/support_selection
    How to Contact Skype Customer Service - Skype Community
    Skype Developer - Home

Copy and Paste this on every dumb Instagram / Skype, forum post. Also cloud their forums with your app request. It'll work so much more. Maybe copy and paste all the big forum topics for proof that blackberry needs their app.
    jdhooghe likes this.
    04-23-13 12:29 PM