I have used BlackBerry Z10 and found some plus points in BlackBerry Z10, does anyone think the same as me apkrapido?
    1.Not too heavy and easy to hold
    2. Extremely powerful Z10 performance
    3. The camera of BlackBerry Z10 is much improved than before
    4. Battery life
    That's what I thought, what about you?
    Last edited by Lili Chirtina; 08-17-20 at 10:11 AM. Reason: look good
    08-05-20 09:53 AM
    I have used BlackBerry Z10 and found some plus points in BlackBerry Z10, does anyone think the same as me?
    4. Battery life
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!! Post early and post often....

I prefer the Z10 over iPhone 3G but I prefer the iPhone 5 over the Z10 so kind of in between....

What do you think of the ecosystem difference?
    08-05-20 01:12 PM
    I have used BlackBerry Z10 and found some plus points in BlackBerry Z10, does anyone think the same as me?
    4. Battery life
    It still turns on.... ?

In 2013 much of what you said was true... other than the Battery life, as that was horrible. Thankfully it had removable batteries, so I was able to other two extras to get me through a day. But I liked Apps and using the Android Runtime was a real killer of the battery.

I was impressed that it was a really tough little phone.... I killed two of it's predecessors. Both in water, which somehow I avoided with the Z10.
    08-05-20 01:48 PM
    4. Battery life
    I'll give you #1, but the rest? Yikes.
    08-05-20 02:45 PM
    4. Battery life
    I have been using it for a long time, which makes me happy. Of the listed advantages, I agree with the first one. But I still can't refuse it)

Posted via CB10
    08-05-20 03:11 PM
    I always found the camera to be quite capable... as long as you had decent light. Below a certain threshold, it did go downhill pretty fast. But I took many great daytime photos with my Z10.

Powerful? I guess at first... sort of, compared to other similar devices.

Battery? I had a good hardy laugh over that. Other than being removable, it sucked - even when new.

I still loved mine, though. I did have a good feel and was easy to hold.
    08-05-20 03:12 PM
    Using a Z10 as a daily driver for the past few months. For my needs it's all about form and size. I have had enough of large phones that cut me in half every time I try to sit down.

For basic tasks it's okay for what I need. I have plenty of other toys to complete more complex and/or tasks that require a more modern browser /OS.

Hopefully it's keep running until the pixel 4a is 6 months old and has proven to have decent build and hardware. At that point it's graphene OS onward.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-20 01:29 AM
    Was great for me, used it for music more than anything else and still do. Plays movies through the mini HDMI and I loved that idea. I kept it on a cool surface whenever I did that or the phone would get pretty hot. And the USB mode.. I think thats all I ever wanted my phone to do.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-20 12:45 PM
    I'll give you #1, but the rest? Yikes.
    Yeah I have to agree here. I still use my device and I like it but other than the size... come on. It's the weakest of all my BB10 devices and has the worst battery life by far. The camera is ok, acceptable to me, but again, bottom of the pack!
    08-08-20 07:00 PM
    It was my first and only smartphone up to Now . Battery life probably depends on how you use the phone. It was never a problem for me.
    Two reasons I need to get rid of this phone however. At least half the websites I go to in the browser Won't open because of security certificate Whatever that's all about. The other issue is that the perimeter keys on my virtual keyboard stick often. I've lived with that problem for the last six years! So I hit delete, it sticks, and deletes my entire message.
    But I love the size and I love the smart texting . Amazing A.I. In my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Lili Chirtina likes this.
    08-10-20 06:16 PM
    At least half the websites I go to in the browser Won't open because of security certificate Whatever that's all about.
    Definitely not trying to change your mind about a new device but the browser / certificate problem can mostly be fixed with the newest OS (10.3.3.3216) if you don't have that.
    08-10-20 07:35 PM
    The update that awaits me is 10.3.3.2129. Its notification pops up regularly and I just dismiss it. It's not .3216 but I could try it anyway. I'm reluctant to make changes that might create some unintended consequence. I think my keyboard problem started after an update.
    I may try it though / thanks.
    08-10-20 09:13 PM
    The update that awaits me is 10.3.3.2129. Its notification pops up regularly and I just dismiss it. It's not .3216 but I could try it anyway. I'm reluctant to make changes that might create some unintended consequence. I think my keyboard problem started after an update.
    2129 is the Software Release version. The SR number is what most carriers go by. That corresponds to OS Version 3204. There is one more build, but, at least in the US, both Verizon and AT&T stopped at 3204.

OS 3216 is Software Release 2137.
    08-10-20 10:51 PM
    Go to this wiki : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_10 , scroll down to Version History and check your version with some of the later versions and you can see some of the improvement/fixes. If nothing appeals to you (the security KRACK and Spectre fixes alone are worth the update) then just leave your Z10 alone. The autoloader process is extremely easy and you cannot really brick anything. The updates will not screw up anything, in fact they are an improvement.
    08-10-20 11:13 PM
    08-13-20 06:53 PM
    This is quite a real experience, I love it
    08-13-20 06:54 PM
    why?
    "Why", what?

What is that a response to?
    08-13-20 07:11 PM
    why?
    What?!?
    08-13-20 09:13 PM
    Guess we'll never know.
    08-13-20 10:19 PM
    What?!?
    Who?
    08-14-20 08:44 AM
    Who?
    When?
    08-15-20 10:45 AM
    We have a popular documentary show here in Canada - called W5 - I think it pretty much covers the previous posts.
    08-15-20 12:49 PM