I had an old BB before I switched to the iphone 4S. Decided to get a Z10 to see what it was all about. Nothing but faults from the beginning. So got it returned under warranty (freezing, crashing, only restarting by removing the battery, apps wouldn't work etc).

After arguing for a while, I got it replaced. Same crap with new phone.... Got it replaced to a third phone. It does the same stuff. If you press the top button down to restart it switches off but doesn't restart. Then removing the battery and putting it in again doesn't restart. If you click speakerphone when on dial it clicks but doens't go to speaker. only through the device up against your ear. Seriously. What the hell.

It freezes. Half the time I've reception and the other half not. Even though on another phone, same network I do.

I mean seriously is BB wanted to recapture the market, you would have thought they would have taken this crap seriously. Now BBM is going to Android, BB devices will be destroyed and the only income BB will get is from the BBM.

It's a disgrace. I understand phones launch before being 100% tested but it seems BB just made it and launched it without any tests. On 3 Z10s, nothing but problems. It cannot be a coincidence.
    09-20-13 05:18 PM
    I had an old BB before I switched to the iphone 4S. Decided to get a Z10 to see what it was all about. Nothing but faults from the beginning. So got it returned under warranty (freezing, crashing, only restarting by removing the battery, apps wouldn't work etc).

After arguing for a while, I got it replaced. Same crap with new phone.... Got it replaced to a third phone. It does the same stuff. If you press the top button down to restart it switches off but doesn't restart. Then removing the battery and putting it in again doesn't restart. If you click speakerphone when on dial it clicks but doens't go to speaker. only through the device up against your ear. Seriously. What the hell.

It freezes. Half the time I've reception and the other half not. Even though on another phone, same network I do.

I mean seriously is BB wanted to recapture the market, you would have thought they would have taken this crap seriously. Now BBM is going to Android, BB devices will be destroyed and the only income BB will get is from the BBM.

It's a disgrace. I understand phones launch before being 100% tested but it seems BB just made it and launched it without any tests. On 3 Z10s, nothing but problems. It cannot be a coincidence.
    I have had just one Z10 and nothing but great success and not one problem!
    eldrover likes this.
    09-20-13 05:52 PM
    <This Thread Has Been Closed>

Welcome to Crackberry!
    09-20-13 06:05 PM

That's because your suppose to press it then once that screen pops up with the countdown of '3...2...1' you let go and you have the option to Cancel / Lock / Restart. Obviously you pressed it without realizing the countdown and it just shutoff.

I've had this phone since February and it has been working fantastic. The only real problem I encountered was at the beginning when my battery was dieing rather quickly, but that soon stopped when they rolled out a new update.
    09-20-13 06:11 PM
    You are special!

Posted via CB10
    UnlimitedEra likes this.
    09-20-13 06:17 PM
    Lol, maybe it's you who's got a problem an you might consider to change yourself lol.
    I've got the phone for 3 months now and it is much better than my ip5 I also faced lag issues only once and it happened with an android sideloaded app and i just reinstalled it and it never happened again when i updated to 10.2

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    09-20-13 09:33 PM
    OP, please make a video showing these issues, post a link in this thread, then we'll help.

<paid or unpaid is my only curiosity at this point>

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 09:56 PM
    Post a vid or it didn't happen. :P

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 10:37 PM
    Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 10:44 PM
    <This Thread Has Been Closed>

Welcome to Crackberry!
    Really?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 11:52 PM
    Really?

Posted via CB10
    Haha .. no. Sorry. I just get tired of seeing these posts about people with 3, 4, 5, 600 Z10's and NONE of them work. To me, it's obvious it's the environment the phone is in, and NOT the phone. In this case, the OP just joined and has few posts which leads me to believe it's mindless trolling; not to mention the fact that he/she hasn't responded since. So, I thought I'd be funny and close the thread..... in spirit. I mean, if I'm here to be a contributing member of this forum because I truly enjoy the phone it represents, albeit unofficially, and I see this crap get posted, I'm going to have fun with it.
    09-21-13 12:09 AM
    Concur (tr...)

See my post above, paid or unpaid, I still wonder . . .

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:12 AM
    Not buying the ops issues.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:55 AM
    You are special!

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:57 AM
    It is unfortunate you have that many issues with your new BB. I purchased mine 8 days ago and I have not had an issue even after messing with leaked/hybirdOSs/radios and different android runtimes. Is it possibly that you live in some sort of either very cold or humid climate? Maybe you got a bad batch of devices and then by all means keep asking for a replacement. You can also try updating your OS 10.2 is amazing and even 10.1.xxxx update from t-mobile was beyond good. It is either that or you are seriously trying too hard to troll in here.
    You see I'm not even a hardcore blackberry fan or anything like that. I have just been honestly amazed at how flawless this device works (STL100-3) on tmobile works.
    09-22-13 10:27 PM