I've had the Z10 for over two months now and I love the phone without a doubt. But I've had two replacements already and I don't know why. I've searched the Web and found barely anything for this matter.

Twice within the last two weeks my phone has not turned on after a night of charging. I keep my phone in top shape, no side apps or anything of that nature. No led lights came on after battery pull. The phone was dead as if there was no power. Tried replacing the battery at first but the issue still remained. I'm beginning to believe this is a surge issue because I have an a/c in my room. However the replacement phone was charged the same way overnight and it was fine.

Any ideas?? I'm afraid to charge my phone in my room

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 11:01 AM
    I've had the Z10 for over two months now and I love the phone without a doubt. But I've had two replacements already and I don't know why. I've searched the Web and found barely anything for this matter.

Twice within the last two weeks my phone has not turned on after a night of charging. I keep my phone in top shape, no side apps or anything of that nature. No led lights came on after battery pull. The phone was dead as if there was no power. Tried replacing the battery at first but the issue still remained. I'm beginning to believe this is a surge issue because I have an a/c in my room. However the replacement phone was charged the same way overnight and it was fine.

Any ideas?? I'm afraid to charge my phone in my room

Posted via CB10
    Get a surge protector and plug it into that. That'll eliminate the question of your outlet. Other than that, your problem is a new one on me. Sorry to hear about your troubles.
    06-26-13 11:08 AM
    Maybe you're unlucky and have got 2 with defective ports? Defective chargers?
    06-26-13 11:10 AM
    Honestly I don't plug anything in anymore without surge protection. I do not see anyone else with this issue. But I used to live in Boston and judging from the power supply I encountered... ZAP!
    06-26-13 11:21 AM
    I used different chargers. It's weird because my replacement phones used the same cable and outlet. Can't seem to find much on this issue

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 11:22 AM