When I first got my z10 I was pleasantly surprised to see that when I was composing or forwarding an email it would have my most commonly used email addresses below the to and cc boxes for easy access.

Simply click on the address tag and it would add it to the to or cc fields.

Not sure if this is only since the update but I no longer have these shortcuts.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 10:33 AM
    When I first got my z10 I was pleasantly surprised to see that when I was composing or forwarding an email it would have my most commonly used email addresses below the to and cc boxes for easy access.

Simply click on the address tag and it would add it to the to or cc fields.

Not sure if this is only since the update but I no longer have these shortcuts.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Since "recently used" addresses in email programs are just ad-hoc lists and not specifically configured by the user, it wouldn't particularly surprise me if after a major OS update it purged various temporary lists like that.

Just need to start sending out more emails to re-populate the list.
    03-08-13 06:54 AM
    I understand what you're saying, but I upgraded a week ago, and still don't have those suggestions back
    03-08-13 07:16 AM
    I understand what you're saying, but I upgraded a week ago, and still don't have those suggestions back
    Well that's another kettle of fish, then. This is the first I've personally seen of someone reporting the "recently used email address list" doesn't work any more, but it's certainly possible it was a regression bug introduced with the update. There's at least one major one of those I know of already.
    03-08-13 07:39 AM
    Well that's another kettle of fish, then. This is the first I've personally seen of someone reporting the "recently used email address list" doesn't work any more, but it's certainly possible it was a regression bug introduced with the update. There's at least one major one of those I know of already.
    Do tell what that major one is....
    03-08-13 08:21 AM
    Do tell what that major one is....
    Outgoing SMTP bug. BBRY finally acknowledged it and says they will release a fix in a future update. In the meantime a lot of people can't send outgoing emails.
    03-08-13 09:06 AM
    Damn, I was pumped to have that feature as I have a few people I email a lot.

Do others still have this option?

Better yet do you know what I am talking about?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 10:01 AM
    You can send mail, in my experience, but the timestamp is wrong so all my emails (from my web hosted email) show up 5hrs off of the time sent. I'm in EST, obviously.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 10:13 AM
    You can send mail, in my experience, but the timestamp is wrong so all my emails (from my web hosted email) show up 5hrs off of the time sent. I'm in EST, obviously.
    There is a discussion thread on that issue already. Search recent forum posts for "timestamp".
    03-08-13 11:11 AM