05-11-13 01:53 PM
94 ... 234
tools
    I'm really excited to announce that the information contained herein may have been working hard to make sure you get back home now for free from viruses by the government. The keyboard for men to be honest and the beast Kids stage of development by the British Chambers.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 10:29 PM
    Bwaaaa haha, rebooted on the poor ******* again. Next time I'll try it when he's in an important call again. He is funny as hell when he's pissed.

I think that's what mine is trying to say.....

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 10:35 PM
    I came across this game when first showing off the Z10 to family and friends. Surprised how long a thread for this has taken.

...::...

Yeah I'm good cheers the first half way through the night before the scheduled flight departure time on Friday evening and then delete all copies from your system without having to go on holiday.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 01:28 AM
    What the world with the weather was wondering how to get back from him in person or by phone at home for me and let so we have an idea what it takes is going great for her to get the most recent one day in the part where he was coming repeated and say something like the power of Christ compels you the power of Christ compels you the power of Christ compels you.

I think my phone's been watching The Exorcist...

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 10:25 PM
    If we had some problems with our own little world. We can help out with the following and have fun tonight. I'm just trying to get some.

Woah. You dirty berry

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 11:52 PM
    Hey, where is the aircraft, you are late! Next flight is waiting, but it is not the best for you and me know how to fly the same route .

Posted via CB10
    I think your bb is indian :P

Posted via CB10
    Rezia likes this.
    05-10-13 11:55 PM
    What the world with the weather was wondering how to get back from him in person or by phone at home for me and let so we have an idea what it takes is going great for her to get the most recent one day in the part where he was coming repeated and say something like the power of Christ compels you the power of Christ compels you the power of Christ compels you.

I think my phone's been watching The Exorcist...

Posted via CB10
    This is the funniest one of these I've read so far!

Posted via CB10
    thurask likes this.
    05-11-13 12:16 AM
    We have had it. The best thing to consider before it gets closer. No matter how hard you cried for me. It has come from my BlackBerry Bold. The best number for future reference in the morning. We need more information from our mailing list.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 12:23 AM
    Hey guys who knows if you have been waiting for him and see what happens to have been working hard to find someone who knows how to get back from vacation rentals in error please immediately contact the Electronic shipment to get back on his face with my family has been generated by my friend request on Friday night with her new place where people can be reached by phone number below.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 12:31 AM
    Great, the company has been in love with me. But for the past year or so, the only thing left is not going anywhere. I'm just wondering because they don't know the truth about how much money you owe.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 12:36 AM
    Great of my BlackBerry device that you have to work tomorrow morning and she said that he had some good stuff in the future of the world.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 12:52 AM
    So here is my Z10 want to say: the most common questions about our relationship is it just doesn't seem to work with me and I'll try to keep it simple but we will have to pay attention from my own experience. So true Lol

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    05-11-13 01:19 AM
    Very funny!

Das glaube ich habe gerade die for the tag design grfico de ganze Familie geht nicht reichen nicht die Gegenleistung fast food restaurant that der do you have been working for all your questions to ask for help?

Yes, it speaks in three languages..
    German
    English (US)
    Portuguese (BR)

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 02:16 AM
    She has also demonstrated flexibility in my opinion. Je suis content de voir ton adresse. Any other thoughts that we need for more money and time to meet with the intended recipient or entity named in France et dans le sud avec une bonne ide pour moi c'est plus simple. The first thing you want to do to improve our customers is strictly prohibited.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 11:12 AM
    Hey the other day when we were talking about how we can help you with all kinds of stuff in the Caribbean Cruise control of the island and unfortunately we need to know how much does anyone else have any suggestions.

10,000th word that came to mind on CB...
    05-11-13 11:49 AM
    Dude you have been working hard on it for the first time ever seen in my head

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 01:04 PM
    I wants to say:

Go ahead for the next time I'm down here with the same information about our conversation. Please review the information contained herein is strictly prohibited! GO SENS GO!

Lol.......WTF?! You can tell this is primarily used for work!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    05-11-13 01:50 PM
    Yeah it was awesome and will continue until it gets better soon enough to make money from home today and enjoy the benefits of using it for free download from my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 01:50 PM
    John the Ford has just finished watching the game and we will provide you with the latest version.

That makes me laugh!

Posted from my z10, CB app
    05-11-13 01:53 PM
94 ... 234