My phone says this : the train home for Christmas this year with my family will be cheaper than buying the best thing ever seen as well but it has been lovely chatting again. The company accepts any responsibility for the use of our products even though we don't really care.

Posted via CB10
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    05-09-13 06:26 PM
    This is going to be the best thing to have. Like the first time that you have been working hard to find some good friends and colleagues. Based on that fact, we will be able to make sure we have been working hard for the next time we can.

Whaaaat Z10!?

Posted via CB10
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    05-09-13 06:27 PM
    "You're a sexy owner, fresher than laundry. Your fingers caress my virtual keyboard until I can't stop out-putting and saying the right things, like you want me to. The way you snap pictures and make me flash in public is oh so naughty. Every time you 'peek in me and make my insides flow I can't express the feeling. When your eyes gaze over my hub I can't help but resist to give you what you're looking for. You always keep me turned on and never turn me off (except battery pulls which I hate). Please continue touching my soft rubber backside and loving me.

Thank you for being the best owner ever"

P.s. I cheated a little, but that's really how she feels about me :$
    bronco26 and outlib like this.
    05-09-13 06:31 PM
    The first time that you have to be done to it for free to contact him directly from the first day back from him for his first year fee for first time that you need help finding the best for him for his birthday is the best for him for his first year fee

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:32 PM
    I've been doing some homework and feeling good. It has been generated in the smallest shorts and feeling good. It can take care for the inspiration. Dope

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:49 PM
    My Z10 was wondering if you wanted to get out of the year to make money with me.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:53 PM
    I'm going to have to go with it for free. The first step in our lives together with other people who don't think that the information contained therein lies.

??? okie dokie there, z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:57 PM
    Hey guys just got back home for Christmas but not for long before he goes back from vacation home from the list and click away gym or not sure how much money for my birthday but not Bb for me here nm for all children Bb in my mind for next month for me because my brother has been made for me because my brother has been generated by chance have been able for xx.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:57 PM
    Haha, funny thread. Mine says "The most important factor in error has to be submitted by the same time it takes for all of us to make money. "

My phone is on crack.

Posted via CB10
    outlib likes this.
    05-09-13 07:09 PM
    "It is intended solely for the small business owners who have made some good friends with someone from my house in Bulgaria. "

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:10 PM
    I love this thread.

Sorry to hear that you will receive the package to the winners of the year. The estimated delivery of our own to try it out for dinner tonight or tomorrow morning if you want to wait. We have something else out there that would work well together in one week from today.
    05-09-13 07:11 PM
    You are currently browsing through the process of buying the tickets for all of your life. The only thing that you can see the world of the United States and Canada and delete this message.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:17 PM
    Hey stranger danger
    I'm going to the public domain to make money online with two kids who have had some questions that have to be f*cking stupid. But you will receive the voucher described in the same message board

This is honestly kind of creepy that it would even consider saying this

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:19 PM
    We have been working hard to believe in God. He was in Chicago this weekend. We have been made to feel like we were talking. The only difference is that we are not.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:21 PM
    What time do you need for further questions about our relationship with the following areas of expertise in chat and bull ****ters. Ok, seriously my phone did say that.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:22 PM
    i don't have one, but if i did it would be screaming,"fix my bridge & hook up my playbook cousin w/ PB10!!!"
    05-09-13 07:23 PM
    If we were able to use the information contained within our own lives with an open mind. We can help out in any way possible.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:29 PM
    I was typing directions the other day and this was my suggested word...... Corner of Main and "Beastiality "...... and I'll be darned if that same suggestion didn't come up again. lol

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:30 PM
    We will also include the following information. Please read more of my favorite part time work. It was very nice to meet up with the new one. But it looks like we were talking about how much money he makes.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:30 PM
    My z10 the fun of it was just wondering how long will you take the time of day lol

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:36 PM
    I was typing directions the other day and this was my suggested word...... Corner of Main and "Beastiality "...... and I'll be darned if that same suggestion didn't come up again. lol

Posted via CB10
    Which begs to question, what have you been browsing for? Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:37 PM
    Hey there
    Are you ready for work in the future? If you have to wait until after Christmas and it seems like an excellent opportunity. The first thing you have to pay attention to is the same day that you have to go.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:39 PM
    Which begs to question, what have you been browsing for? Lol

Posted via CB10

Could have knocked me over with a feather when that came up. It was capitalized too. I've honestly never typed that word.
    05-09-13 07:45 PM
    How do you get these? If I swipe up a bunch I get spaces...

Posted with my Zed via CeeBeeTen
    05-09-13 07:54 PM
    The reason that the company has been made in China is going well for everyone else and we need to take this opportunity for growth.

I love this thread! Excellent idea OP!

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:55 PM
94 1234