I got myself a BB holster and a 64 gig sd card. I think i will buy the charger pack next.
    05-31-13 07:14 PM
    I've also have a 64 gig SanDisk plus an 10000mAh external battery

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:18 PM
    I use an incipio rubber case that is from the T Mobile store. Doesn't add much as far as bulk. I love how I can put my phone face down on a table and not worry about it.

I use a generic screen protector also.

Love rocking this beautiful device without a case whenever I deem it possible haha
    05-31-13 08:20 PM
    I see a few people here are using the ghost armor. How are their products?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 11:17 PM
    Fosmon clear screenie. Awsome, it's like an extension of the default screen. Same consistency and super clear. Only problem is that there's a 1mm gap between the siding and edge of the protector. I thought it would be a perfect fit and lined it along the top. Now there's a edge on the bottom swipe bezel that bugs me.
    It would be perfect if I decided to readjust it to the center. For the Z
    05-31-13 11:23 PM
    Otterbox defender and holster. Will be switching to the trident ams soon. Will try their holster, but on market for one that actually holds the darn phone to the hip. Running with the otterbox is bad.

Posted via CB10
    The Trident Kraken has a great holster, but you gotta make sure you lock it in.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    05-31-13 11:26 PM
    Clearplex screen protector and BlackBerry Z10 holster.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    06-01-13 12:31 AM
    I have the Seidio Surface Case and the holster and I love it. I just ordered the Seidio Active Case from CrackBerry. I had the blackberry flip case for 2 months and the shell on the corner cracked.
    I had ordered the Seidio Active Case first and just recently the Surface (without kickstand).
    I freaking LOVE the Seidio cases.
    Active gives a bit more protection. Surface is so sleek.

Got the holster for both, too, not that I've actually used them, but I like they way the top clip works.
    (I had tried an Incipio OVRMLD and it's holster once, but it was pretty tough to actually get the phone out of the holster.)

Have a BB Transform Case too. Like it for when you want to pop a case on and off real quick. But I always worry about potentially dinging the sides of the phone.

Also went with a Spigen SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal Screen Protector.
    I haven't tried many screen protectors, but I'd read good things about it. Definitely better than the few others I have tried.
    No rainbow or orange-peel.
    Maybe a little extra gloss, and like any screen protector, it takes a bit more effort to clean oil off than glass.
    Pretty nice for a screen protector.

If anyone is new to applying a screen protector like I was, for the dry-application ones, check out the tutorials on youtube for using tape to help with your application. I'm not kidding. I had some trouble with my first few screen protectors (not completely straight, getting dust underneath) but I used the tape method and just started with half the bottom sheet off with the Spigen and it went really smoothly.
    06-01-13 12:52 AM
    ZAGG & a black slim case ..
    06-01-13 01:10 AM
    I'm using the:
    - OEM leather swivel holster
    - iShield screen protector
    - I have the Transformer case, but I typically have my Z10 naked.
    - the Battery Bundle (spare battery and charger)

Proudly posted via my Z10
    06-01-13 01:22 AM
    OEM holster and nothing else. My friend uses an Otterbox, she was complaining about the sensitivity of the touch screen, she tried my naked one, I think she's getting the holster
    06-01-13 02:44 AM
    Transform Shell and clearplex screen protector
    06-01-13 05:26 AM
    Just screen protector original

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    06-01-13 05:28 AM
    Am I the only one sporting a CB Crunk case?
    I just ordered the combo of three black ones. How do you like yours?
    06-01-13 06:43 AM
    I see a few people here are using the ghost armor. How are their products?

Posted via CB10
    I use Ghost Armor and they're great. Waaay better than Zagg. I use the GA screen protector with a BlackBerry flip shell case. Has worked out well for me.
    06-01-13 06:51 AM
    Blackberry leather holster and Zagg Invisible Shield for me.

No issues with "orange peel" or swiping, barely notice it's there now except that the screen doesn't get all smudged up as quickly as it used to.
    06-01-13 07:13 AM
    OEM leather holster.
    Candy apple red Phantom Skinz.
    Tech Armor anti-glare screen protector.

SUPER happy

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 07:24 AM
    i use the ultra-thin blackberry transform case with Tech Armour Matte screen protector. I was never a fan of glossy screens. The matte gives it this nice look when left alone in screen-lock mode. I'm happy to say that i've made 3 of my colleagues rethink their views on blackberries. One of them is seriously switching his iphone, another one regretting his Samsung s4 purchase and one of them is making a leap into smartphones with the blackberry. This was just based on the look alone; the way it looks my colleagues joke and call it 'bat-phone' (christopher nolan version).

What does everyone use for accessories on their Z? cases, screen protectors, etc-img-20130601-00434-medium-.jpg
    What does everyone use for accessories on their Z? cases, screen protectors, etc-img-20130601-00435-medium-.jpg
    06-01-13 08:17 AM
    Kraken A.M.S. . I have a thread where I did nothing but waxed poetic on the subject.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 11:01 AM
    I have the Seidio kickstand case along with a Skinomi Tech Skin. Great combo!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 11:56 AM
    Kraken A.M.S. . I have a thread where I did nothing but waxed poetic on the subject.

Posted via CB10
    It's a great case. Hope they bring one out for the Q10 too.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    06-01-13 12:04 PM
71 123