I am me. Not you, me.
    04-27-13 09:04 PM
    In response to moshpitpal: I have to admit, I have done this on 2 separate occasions, buy I sure know what you mean! Lol!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 10:02 PM
    Android 4.2.2

Very close second is iOS 6.1

Posted via CB10

What does carrying a Blackberry say about you as a person?-img_00000074.png

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    04-27-13 10:07 PM
    In reading all of the tech reviews and pundits, the stock manipulators (see SeekingAlpha), and the hopes of us faithful, I think that we need to brainstorm how Blackberry can change the mindset of the consumer. That is really the war now. It is no longer a war of tech.

We all know, that the Z10 is a superior "product". It has what is likely the best technical Mobile OS, a new revamped development environment, and a competitive, if not cutting edge (hey - BB ain't HTC, Samsung, or Nokia) piece of hardware. The Apps are coming (that will not be the reason for BB's lack of success). Even the new products are coming (aristo, tablet, etc).

What matters, is what carrying a Blackberry says about YOU as a person. This has always been true. Remember the Motorola Razr phones that were given away to the celebrities in the Academy Award goodie bags? Right now, Apple and Samsung have done a great job of outlining their territory.

Iphones are the aspirational device. The hipster, in the know, the in the club, device. From teens (who send Instragram pics) to the Starbucks goer - it is like choosing the "can't go wrong", "I am still cool device." I think it is a (trying to hang on) device.

Samsung Android - made a brilliant market move by positioning them as the anti-Apple. The better tech, "you are truly in the know", "not like the pseudo iapple people'. Associating Apple's "innovation" with the plug is on the bottom, and standing in line for your parents was an extremely deft move.

Blackberry is tarnished. Blackberry has to decide what "position" they want to take in the market. People who carry Blackberries are (insert you comments here). I am not sure the "keeps you moving" positioning is connecting with how people see themselves. Or, perhaps it is just not powerful enough to gain attention of the zeitgeist.

How do you see yourselves now that you carry a Blackberry Z10? What can we tell BB to help them?

To me it just means I own a Blackberry. Nothing more, nothing less!
    04-27-13 11:13 PM
    BB User is Serious, Professional, Traditional and Class!
    04-27-13 11:37 PM
    Yep, what he said

As my seven years old daughter told someone: "My dad don't have a phone. He has a BlackBerry". My BlackBerry is a lifestyle, and I hope people who see me using BlackBerry thinks that this guy is all about getting things done.

Posted via CB10
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-27-13 11:45 PM
    I love my BlackBerry. Ive owned android, and ios phones, and i always come back to BB. Just because apps and games arent that important to me. However, communication is very important to me. Emails work great, notifications for apps are right on, and my love for the physical keyboard, just wont die. BlackBerry is back with a refreshed OS, and the same solid build quality it has been known for.

Carrying a BlackBerry says, that I am a BlackBerry. lol.

I value communication, reliability, and getting things done. I dont buy just any phone to "be cool." I choose BlackBerry because I want the best mobile communication device available. Only through BlackBerry can you truly experience and immerse yourself in the world of communication. It is a tool built by hard working people with the user in mind, to put into our hands and create the most fluid, and innovative experience for the user. Me. I am BlackBerry.
    04-28-13 12:54 AM
    What matters, is what carrying a Blackberry says about YOU as a person.
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...
    anon(4275744) likes this.
    04-28-13 01:03 AM
    I know a lot of people on here like to think that their phone doesn't define them. And maybe to them that is the truth. There are a lot of people out there though that have am impression of a person based on their phone, same as their clothes or car. In my eyes, the BlackBerry user tends to appreciate the finer, more sophisticated things in life. It almost exudes a maturity and elegance. That's my opinion on it. Just because you may not think a phone or clothes or a car defines you, there are people that do.

Posted via CB10
    Pkimmd and DWPGQ like this.
    04-28-13 01:20 AM
    Rocking a BB10 phone says you are awesome. #TRUTH

Posted via CB10
    donemt, pili4, toobs623 and 4 others like this.
    04-28-13 01:55 AM
    Just think about it...n BlackBerry had always been simple, distinctive, and functional. That means it just works. Business people always relied on those qualities.

Other OS'S were created to be "Cool" and forcing them to choose between design and functionality. and unfortunately, they chose design.

Posted via CB10
    AllynaS likes this.
    04-28-13 02:34 AM
    Just think about it...n BlackBerry had always been simple, distinctive, and functional. That means it just works. Business people always relied on those qualities.

Other OS'S were created to be "Cool" and forcing them to choose between design and functionality. and unfortunately, they chose design.

Posted via CB10
    Ofcourse they were only created to be 'Cool'....It is with statements like these and many more in this thread that I do not find it strange it is hard to recruit good people for my business....What is wrong with some of you...
    04-28-13 03:38 AM
    I purchased owning a Hp pre3, just do not always want to follow the mainstream phones. Guess people are gonna be tortured think about wether to buy an iphone 5, sumsung galaxy s4 or a brand new Blackberry 10 phone, either Z10 or Q10. I gotta say that follow ur heart, every smart phone has its bright sides and dark sides. I chose Blackberry Z10 in stead of other phones, becuz I?ve never got a chance to have access to Blackberry os system, since os 10 has weel been designed by RIM teams and it looks pretty nice and simple, especially the input part, it?s actually pretty amazing?Despites the complains of the lack of natural apps, we should give RIM a bit of time, since it?s a brand new operation system plus RIM?s official response to users?s feedback are considered to be real fast. One step at a time?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 11:02 AM
    I'm better than everyone else.

Rest can go eff themselvss.

Posted via CB10
    Gunzey likes this.
    04-30-13 11:57 PM
    It says I choose what works for me, not what I think others will approve of. I bought it for myself, not anyone else.

Posted via CB10
    bob_tn likes this.
    05-01-13 01:37 AM
    "I lead don't follow and I mean business..."

So go and see if you can afford to finally replace your cracked up screen...
    05-01-13 06:14 AM
    That I prefer BlackBerry. What else should it say?

Posted via CB10
    Agreed.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 07:52 AM
    Bottom line. I care very little how people think of me.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 08:06 AM
    I think everyone knows who carries a BlackBerry represents that group who don't give a damn about the glamor or prettiness of a device, but the capability of getting tasks done efficiently.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    07-21-13 11:43 PM
    I think everyone knows who carries a BlackBerry represents that group who don't give a damn about the glamor or prettiness of a device, but the capability of getting tasks done efficiently.

Posted via CB10
    Although the Z10 is mighty fine. And the Q10, if you're into that sort of thing.
    07-21-13 11:59 PM
    That I am awesome! Lol jks.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 12:15 AM
    To quote Cool Runnings, "I see pride. I see power. I see a bad as mutha who don't take no cap off of nobody."

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 01:16 AM
    That you have patience. Patience is a virtue. You're virtuous!

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    07-23-13 01:25 AM
    That I choose instead of following the crowd.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354
    danny017 likes this.
    07-23-13 01:33 AM
    It should say nothing about you. If someone judges you based in your phone, they are pathetic and need to get a life. It's a phone for a few hundred bucks you can buy whenever you want or a new one. Look at someone's job, education, financial status and not on their phone.

Posted via CB10
    Rowan M, sibeans and shaleem like this.
    07-23-13 02:09 AM
261 ... 7891011