02-07-14 12:28 PM
261 ... 678910 ...
tools
    As my seven years old daughter told someone: "My dad don't have a phone. He has a BlackBerry". My BlackBerry is a lifestyle, and I hope people who see me using BlackBerry thinks that this guy is all about getting things done.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    04-04-13 09:38 AM
    It says I have swagger, live life, he paper (money) and I don't care cuz I my own man. For my mother its says she's an independent lady who takes no bullsh*t from anyone.
    04-10-13 04:43 PM
    That we are awesome.

Posted from CB10 on my LE Zed 10
    04-10-13 04:50 PM
    So I read 2 pages(sorry on people I just couldn't take it) and my only comment is that I am a continued supporter of blackberry's ability to produce a good communications device. That's all my phone says able me because that's all I can say about my phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 06:43 PM
    That I prefer BlackBerry. What else should it say?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:26 PM
    Truth of the matter is ? brands adopt to suit a particular consumer segment. You can claim that you are above all this silly stuff, but in reality that claim alone is enough for a smart marketing team to position a product or service so that you will buy it.

Posted via CB10
    You sound like Don Draper from Mad Men. This post says it all.
    04-27-13 02:38 AM
    I'm using the Z10 because it suits me as a person. I love being connected all the time and this is definitely the device that helps me achieve that.

Vancouver Canucks "our team, our way"
    04-27-13 03:19 AM
    It says that I don't give a crap what people think. I am an individual and I use what suits my needs, not what's fashionable.
    R Field and Ferazzz like this.
    04-27-13 06:13 AM
    The reason that we choose any type of phone is because of the need from for it's capabilities in our lives not how it looks or presents itself to others. Having always had ( except a brief fling with the I phone) a BlackBerry the choice was made because of my business needs and preferences not what was "Cool".

medicdon
    04-27-13 06:27 AM
    Whenever any one says you still use BlackBerry then I say BlackBerry is for the classes not for the masses.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:06 AM
    Different

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:12 AM
    .... At the end of the day, any mobile platforms success will be decided by its app environment.

I have a Z10 as my ONLY mobile device right now, and I am missing a couple of things that were just a quick install away on my Nexus 4, or my GNote2

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:08 AM
    It says...nothing really. My first BlackBerry was a 9800 and I fell in love with it so I never used another platform before then. I use a note 1 at work but the multitasking sucks and so does the battery. As for IPhone I played around with one but didn't really like the Os. Don't think phones define you, my mom just got a iPhone cause it was free....ijs

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:45 AM
    Businessman

Posted via Zzzzzzzzzz10
    04-27-13 08:54 AM
    That you are grown up and you know the real meaning of a communication device.

Unlike those annoying ifone users

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:59 AM
    Android 4.2.2

Very close second is iOS 6.1

Posted via CB10
    Lmao hhahahahahhahahaha os6.1?????
    Judging from that Rick James/ Dave Chapelle avatar pic Cocaine is a hell of a drug!!!!! Apple OS is the oldest on the market, so if blackberry updated the bb7 next month it would be better than os6.1 right??? WRONG!!!!!

As for android, it is the close second and they are now trying to come up with the hub idea. BlackBerry created something new from the others and put it with what they did best before, your just still not seeing it yet. Use all products throughly before you speak such fabrication. Being hip won't help you in here, you have to have hard facts.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 09:13 AM
    ".... I am the 1% and I am not a follower"

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 09:31 AM
    This post should be on automatic bump.
    Exactly!
    04-27-13 10:22 AM
    Having a BlackBerry shows that I value security, and I use my BlackBerry SOLELY for personal use. I have used a BlackBerry for about 15 yrs but before the US Z10 release I did my homework and talked to a number of friends/family about their devices and got hands-on with their phones. I narrowed it down and scrutinized the Apple iphone5 (for a millisecond) and the HTC One and Samsung S3/S4 but I liked what I saw from BlackBerry and user feedback, but the security at BlackBerry can't be beat (plus it looks sweet). I have not been disappointed.

I have been impressed with how BlackBerry has taken user feedback since the Z10/OS10 release and made changes in the software updates released since, and in the upcoming 10.1 release. Any new platform has its growing pains but I don't think Apple or Android would have responded as quickly to feedback as BB has.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 04:48 PM
    Love the "classes vs masses" comment above! I used the BlackBerry Torch 9800 as my first smart phone and I am convinced that it is the easiest and most user friendly device around. I have not felt the same about my Z10 as it has taken ALOT of frustrating time getting acquainted with it. But I do love BlackBerry and think that Apple is snobbish. My daughter has an iPhone and everyone talks about how user friendly it is, but for me it is not at all user friendly. My main frustration with Z10 is that my contacts are continually changing/duplicating/etc, and I think there must be a glitch in the contacts app. I cannot scroll past "L" at times in my list! Sorry, rambling.....still a BlackBerry fan!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:34 PM
    If you ever watched in invasion of the body snatches, the people that carry blackberry's are the ones that haven't been snatched.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:09 PM
    What BlackBerry say about a person?

In the past BlackBerry was a symbol. It was the business symbol. Only people who had them were people who had their company issue them one. It meant that they were someone who was important enough that a corporate was willing to invest in a cellular plan to keep that individual on tap.

Every person who was in a suit had one. They were a somebody. So if someone was seen with one, it must have meant that they are a working professional.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:49 PM
    From the people I know, my BlackBerry says "I don't take pictures of my food before I eat it" about me.
    04-27-13 08:52 PM
    Having a blackberry says that I am stubborn as hell. I have gone through 3 z10's just to get one that would work. My wife was ready to through it out the Window when the second one turned out to be crap. People just don't understand what it means to wait so long for something and to just not give up on it. It says I am stubborn and patient.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:55 PM
    Everyone tells me that I'm not hip because I still carry a BlackBerry. The truth is that I have been a user for a long time. I've never been big on apps so it's been perfect for me. The only way I can see changing is if they no longer offer it.

Winston D. Brown
    04-27-13 08:57 PM
261 ... 678910 ...