02-07-14 12:28 PM
261 ... 91011
tools
    BlackBerry is for people who want a functional phone to get things done. It's not meant for app hungry people....

Posted via CB10
    And this is exactly why in the eyes of the masses it is continuing to fail!

For BlackBerry to be truly successful, it needs to become the something for everyone! Can't only be just a great communication device (which it is FYI), it needs to be a surprisingly good multimedia i.e. Movies, Games, Social and APPS device as well.

I for one am enjoying my BB10 experience coming from the world of old BBOS. I'm finding I not only am having the same great communication experience but am also consuming large amounts of multimedia and data, given the Z10's real estate and processing power.

The trick that BlackBerry needs to solve is, how do we portray all our customers great experiences with BB10 and inject that dose into markets that are failing i.e. North America markets, mostly the US.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    07-28-13 09:23 AM
    And this is exactly why in the eyes of the masses it is continuing to fail!

For BlackBerry to be truly successful, it needs to become the something for everyone! Can't only be just a great communication device (which it is FYI), it needs to be a surprisingly good multimedia i.e. Movies, Games, Social and APPS device as well (IMO it is as well.

I for one am enjoying my BB10 experience coming from the world of old BBOS. I'm finding I not only am having the same great communication experience but am also consuming large amounts of multimedia and data, given the Z10's real estate and processing power.

The trick that BlackBerry needs to solve is, how do we portray all our customers great experiences with BB10 and inject that dose into markets that are failing i.e. North America markets, mostly the US.

07-28-13 09:24 AM
    Leader not a follower.

Posted via Z10
    I feel the exact same way and that will be my answer to this thread as well! +1000!

ray689 likes this.
    07-28-13 09:26 AM
    How do I see myself now when carrying a BlackBerry? An awesome, invincible superhero with hub powers.

CB10 - Q10
    07-28-13 09:53 AM
    That i'm cooler than 007 and even Q wished he had a Q10.

CB10 - Q10
    07-30-13 11:05 PM
    I disagree. In this age and time, your phone is an accessory just like your appearances. What clothes you choose to wear etc. Granted it may not be accurate but it still forms the basis of a kind of stereotype and people do judge you. Of course it is then up to you to confirm or abolish that first impression.

Posted via CB10
    Nonsense. It's just a phone. Nothing more, nothing less.

Posted with my fabulous Z10
    07-30-13 11:10 PM
    It says I use a Blackberry phone.

What a stupid question.
    07-31-13 12:05 AM
    I'm 19 and have been using BlackBerry as my only smart phone choice for the past 2 years and everyone actually finds it interesting I have a blackberry, they think I can get stuff done more efficiently and I'm professional with it

Posted Via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    07-31-13 12:07 AM
    Logical and correct opinions that "it's just a phone" ignore a few important facts!

The primary reasons I use a BlackBerry Z10 is because it does everything I need a mobile device to do and I prefer it to anything else on the market, Q10 and Q5 included.

A secondary reason is to be different to the crowds of easily influenced people who bounce between the latest Android phones and the latest or next iPhone.
    07-31-13 12:19 AM
    Has anyone else recognized that BBRY Has put out an amazingly solid legacy of devices since 2000? When these other phone manufacturers were figuring out how to make their phones the "in" thing BBRY , on their own, created a device and OS that became industry standard. Now that mobile devices have become more powerful all these phone manufacturers throw things in front of our faces like shiny games and glittery apps that do a bunch of nothing. After you play those games and use those apps.....after a while you get tired of them like everyone does with a shiny toy. But BBRY always comes through with it's solid device and OS. Sending mass emails (don't need an app for that), BBM (free voice notes, pic sharing, group chat, video chat, voip, all in ONE .......comes baked in so.....don't need an app for that ), Built in encryption and world class security(don't need an app for that ), REAL Push(don't need an app for that ), world class industry leading platform that goes by the name of QNX(can't get an app for that, gotta buy a BB), and then not to mention that with all the apps and games we don't have, we can sideload....wirelessly.....through a web browser that goes by the name of Google Chrome no doubt!!!!!

What does carrying a BB say about me? It says I tried the rest, now i'm with the best...... And whatever new "in thing" the rest comes up with..... I can get that too!!!! Now that's a win win win!!! BBRY is the team everyone boos until they're on top, then everyone hates on them. So hate it or love it.....and i've never been a hater. An iPhone is what i'd give my children, they're in elementary school. If they get tired of that, i'd give them an android......android is only solid because sooooooo many different manufacturers keep evolving it's capabilities in their devices.....they SHOULD Be on top globally, but they're not....BBRY is. And BB is the device i will send my children to High School/College with (depending on how they mature, i'm proud of all of them, but two of my children i'm worried about their maturity development ...from my perspective they're moving a little slow lol.....i'm just serious). Basically, you can either be trendy or become a trendsetter.... And not everyone can be a trendsetter.....ahhhh, the gift and the curse. #TeamBlackBerry2014
    07-31-13 09:02 AM
    I know this is an older thread but I'm new here and just re found it
    Carrying a blackberry says several important things.
    I will compare apple to harley Davidson, great products to be sure. But
    EVERYONE has one. It says something if you ride say a victory or an Indian motorcycle
    Same thing with blackberry.
    Further you would never throw out your favorite old blue jeans, you know the ones you wear everywhere, that your wife put in the garbage and you saved! We all have em,you wouldn't trade them for skinny jeans right? Well as successful as apple is, they are skinny jeans, destined to disappear....blackberry is a point of view, a first love, and an ideal not just a phone! peace everybody

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 12:28 PM
261 ... 91011