02-07-14 12:28 PM
261 ... 891011
tools
    I see someone who ventures as supposed to following the crowd with what is in at the moment.

Also, someone who is secure about him/herself and does not allow something like a phone to rule his life or give him a sense of belonging to a crowd.

Posted via CB10
    Rowan M likes this.
    07-23-13 02:21 AM
    I don't know and I dont care

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 02:22 AM
    It should say nothing about you. If someone judges you based in your phone, they are pathetic and need to get a life. It's a phone for a few hundred bucks you can buy whenever you want or a new one. Look at someone's job, education, financial status and not on their phone.

Posted via CB10
    I disagree. In this age and time, your phone is an accessory just like your appearances. What clothes you choose to wear etc. Granted it may not be accurate but it still forms the basis of a kind of stereotype and people do judge you. Of course it is then up to you to confirm or abolish that first impression.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 02:35 AM
    That maybe you like to be an outsider/underdog. I love that feeling.
    07-23-13 02:45 AM
    Well, people do stereo type even if you don't. However, the majority of Android owners don't even root their phones. Most take their phones to the carrier when software breaks. I found that out swapping phones lol.
    BlackBerry says to me that you want what works, have the ability to run a computer out of your pocket, and focus more on life.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 04:05 AM
    I feel sorry for any of you that are worrying how people think about you because of what phone you use. You need to get a life.
    bp3dots and Rowan M like this.
    07-23-13 04:12 AM
    It says I'm smart as hell!

JMDZ10
    07-23-13 04:17 AM
    I immediately view BlackBerry users that I run into as being intellectual and I automatically like them better and I don't even know these people

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 05:03 AM
    Shouldnt make assumptions about people based on the premise of what type of phone they carry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    07-23-13 05:10 AM
    I only recommend BlackBerry to people whom I know are of a certain type. I will never push it to my instagram obsessed food photo taking hipster wannabe friends. I push it to colleagues I know who needs to access their phones and type emails on the go. Nor will I ask people whom I know could barely operate a phone to get it so I guess to a certain extend I associate BlackBerry with... 'smarter' people.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 05:42 AM
    So often in this thread, people say they don't want to be "going with the crowd" or they're "independent thinkers," Or even "smarter than others."

How sad. People even belittle their "friends/colleagues" based on their shoice of phone. Even sadder is how many times people say things like people using Android/iPhone are only in it for appearance, and they look down on BB users. The old pot & kettle saying comes to mind. All this thread illustrates is that the "people that DO" are just the same arrogant, and petty kinds of people they accuse others of being.

If having a certain cellphone makes you think you're better than someone else, you probably need to reevaluate your priorities in life.
    07-23-13 10:46 AM
    So often in this thread, people say they don't want to be "going with the crowd" or they're "independent thinkers," Or even "smarter than others."

How sad. People even belittle their "friends/colleagues" based on their shoice of phone. Even sadder is how many times people say things like people using Android/iPhone are only in it for appearance, and they look down on BB users. The old pot & kettle saying comes to mind. All this thread illustrates is that the "people that DO" are just the same arrogant, and petty kinds of people they accuse others of being.

If having a certain cellphone makes you think you're better than someone else, you probably need to reevaluate your priorities in life.
    All humans are petty arrogant people, prone to insecurity, jealousy, ambition and pride. Your post is a case in point, you attempt to belittle others for attempting to belittle others. Criticising others for criticising others and attempting to make a post that establishes your set of values and your judgment as superior to that of others. Pot, kettle, black. How sad. Welcome to the human race.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354
    Mikey Gardner likes this.
    07-27-13 03:28 AM
    Nothing.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 03:31 AM
    I just like the physical keyboard. I have an old hand injury that makes it difficult for me to type accurately with. If anyone else had the same qwerty keyboard I would have gone with them. I actually really like android.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 03:33 AM
    It says I am your superior

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 03:39 AM
    BlackBerry people are the most social people ever

Posted via CB10
    Love your sarcasm.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 05:15 AM
    BlackBerry is for people who want a functional phone to get things done. It's not meant for app hungry people....

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 07:37 AM
    You're about taking care of business with no time for BS!

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 07:51 AM
    I hope that it shows people that I made a choice to carry a device I am comfortable with.

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483
    07-27-13 07:55 AM
    It says that I have a BlackBerry?

I know people as efficient as I am that still cling to feature phones. They are just less connected and won't reply to email if afk.

I know some lazyass BlackBerry users and some GTD is guys too.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 08:01 AM
    It says I'm classy and different, and I get stuff done. Automatically people think I'm social because of it.
    07-27-13 08:19 AM
    It says I don't carry an iPhone, Android and a WP device (but that's me! Some people may and do carry multiple devices!).
    07-28-13 07:17 AM
    BlackBerry and communication goes hand in hand. Be it social or professional communication. I work for a small company and I'm the only one with BlackBerry device lol

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 07:27 AM
    Look at someone's job, education, financial status and not on their phone.
    I'd be very disappointed if someone sought to define me, based on those 3 criteria alone. They would know nothing about me at all.

Z10-4 .4687 via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    07-28-13 08:11 AM
    Leader not a follower.

Posted via Z10
    07-28-13 08:23 AM
261 ... 891011