What if any changes do you guys think the z10 needs hardware wise. I don't mean more ram or a bigger screen. I mean do you find anything annoying, should it be made of different material.

So if and when they make the Z10 2

I think the speaker grill above the lcd should be removed, if anything blackberry should drill fine holes in that area to make it more aesthetically appealing and therefor increasing the unibodyness of the design.

I also think there should be no spaces between the screen and frame, dust gets in there like nothing.

The battery door clips or design needs to be improved.

I think they could also make the BlackBerry Logo on the back of the battery door illuminated like light blue. That would catch a lot of attention and wouldn't consume any power.

I will edit this when enough suggestions come in!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by zten; 07-28-13 at 08:59 PM.
    DFalbru21 likes this.
    07-28-13 03:39 PM
    Shrink the bezels on top and at the bottom. All screen device would be awesome on the Z10, A series.
    07-28-13 03:45 PM
    I was gonna say more built in memory but...a flashier design would be cool too I guess...
    07-28-13 03:46 PM
    Only thing I want to see on new Z10 hardware is my hands.

Posted via CB10
    bgregory902 likes this.
    07-28-13 03:57 PM
    The speaker should be modified to the design of the 8520. That's one loud speaker. I remember that it had internal separations and a curved design. In my opinion it enhanced the audio volume

Marketing is everything
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    07-28-13 04:38 PM
    First thing I would like to see is a better camera, and I would also like to have two speakers like in the Torch. Sounds quality is not great.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 05:20 PM
    Fix the custom notification. This is my second z10 and it still doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:13 PM
    Fix the custom notification. This is my second z10 and it still doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    That's software I'm talking about hardware there is already a software thread for what people want in 2.0

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:34 PM
    Better bigger battery is the main reason why I still don't use it sorely as my primary device. Other than that, just ramp everything up across the board and I will be happy.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:36 PM
    Dock pin connector, better speaker (louder & cleaner) better battery, memory card accs on the side and not under the cover, same phone size but bigger screen, death ray

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:45 PM
    Shrink the bezels on top and at the bottom. All screen device would be awesome on the Z10, A series.
    +1

same screen size but less phone. And dual speakers would be cool.
    07-28-13 08:48 PM
    Two speakers like the playbook. Pissed the HTC one gets credit for that design. It is like BB does something good in design and doesn't carry it over to the next. Strange. A more seamless design I hate dirt stuck in my phone. The glowing logo is a good idea and a strong battery door( see above). Also I feel like the inputs like HDMI and USB could have a nicer finish. Not just a cut out. Finally a new red led notification design something a little different to say it is 2014.
    idon12no likes this.
    07-28-13 08:53 PM
    Dock pin connector, better speaker (louder & cleaner) better battery, memory card accs on the side and not under the cover, same phone size but bigger screen, death ray

Posted via CB10
    +100000000 on the death ray. Not sure how I didn't think of that. Imagine how fast BlackBerry would be for communication if you could tell people if they don't get back to you quickly you will shoot them with a death ray.
    07-28-13 08:59 PM
    I'd rather have been working on getting the whole thing again in January to the next couple months back from vacation home from just got home from work for you guys have been serviced apartments and it looks great day for some fun show up for me know how to do so at some time now on my blog for salads and yikes
    Hey can do for me know how much of my BlackBerry Curve in my kind team has been made.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:59 PM
    Two speakers like the playbook. Pissed the HTC one gets credit for that design. It is like BB does something good in design and doesn't carry it over to the next. Strange. A more seamless design I hate dirt stuck in my phone. The glowing logo is a good idea and a strong battery door( see above). Also I feel like the inputs like HDMI and USB could have a nicer finish. Not just a cut out. Finally a new red led notification design something a little different to say it is 2014.
    I agree with the port cutouts, it's so ugly to see the metal just hanging In there. Also the LED is a cool idea, I wonder how they could 2014 it up.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 09:03 PM
    I agree with the port cutouts, it's so ugly to see the metal just hanging In there. The playbook rapid charger feels like a much stronger build of a port so does the new iPhone one. Also the LED is a cool idea, I wonder how they could 2014 it up.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 09:04 PM
    I'd rather have been working on getting the whole thing again in January to the next couple months back from vacation home from just got home from work for you guys have been serviced apartments and it looks great day for some fun show up for me know how to do so at some time now on my blog for salads and yikes
    Hey can do for me know how much of my BlackBerry Curve in my kind team has been made.

Posted via CB10
    Does this make sense or am I just lazy?
    07-28-13 09:23 PM
    Sure it does. I'm talking to a certain little person about using my phone right now.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 09:26 PM
    Nope I don't get it

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 09:26 PM
    Sure it does. I'm talking to a certain little person about using my phone right now.

Posted via CB10
    Haha kid stole your phone? Precious.
    I have seen you post before so I know your not crazy.
    07-28-13 09:28 PM
    I would like to see BlackBerry shrink the top and bottom bezel just a little bit which then you can more screen size. 4 gigs of ram, quad core, the latest chip, a choice of 16 gigs 32 gigs models and a 2000 plus mah battery. This will be the true successor of the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 09:35 PM