More options on the pull down menu like on ios7, and maybe landscape mode for icons.

Posted via CB10
    PrettiiBadOne419 likes this.
    06-12-13 03:23 AM
    First would be the default parallax style wallpaper.

Fluid facebook app with advanced messenger functions.

Scrolling abilities need to be more smooth n snappy.

The active application card placement could be more lively and shrink some size when more of the apps are open.

Instagram if possible or the focal blur effect as lively as in Instagram right into native editor.

Filters should added from facebook for ios.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 03:27 AM
    The last thing I want is to have happen is to have my texts or emails pop up or show up on my lock screen. That's one of the best features of BlackBerry, no one can randomly see your messages unless you show them or hand them the device.

Posted via CB10
    Again, just give us choice, a series of option buttons rather than hard coding.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 03:29 AM
    I'd love to be able to have things that I've put in Remember appear in the calendar. There are so many things I've placed in there and forgotten about, that have a due date, that I forgot about because I rarely check it.

Posted via CB10
    microfoneman, Baked and PatrickMJS like this.
    06-12-13 03:35 AM
    Shutter sound is actually not in the hand of BB, it IS required to have shutter sound for security reasons...
    This is not a security requirement in Europe and most of the world. Make it an option and if carriers have to lock it let them grey the option out.

Enough excuses for lazy and cheap coding.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 03:36 AM
    Yup the remember app should be made to remember at a certain time and day, also repeat, and integrated with the calendar.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 03:51 AM
    A functional native Twitter App.
    Battery Performance

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:05 AM
    YouTube inbox in the Hub.
    More screen rotation ability [landscape], e.g.: calendar, BBM app, FB app, home screen, etc and have the main portrait swipes/settings menu/gestures/peek, etc follow/rotate with each rotated screen.
    Ability to add new, empty folders to home screen and/or move file manager heavily used folder/files to home screen.
    Custom ringtones for calls, text, message, etc able to override the Hub notification tones.
    Ability to change to all notification profiles from the settings swipe down menu in place of just switching between two by tapping the bell.
    They really need to bump and show off the abilities of QNX not only in the OS updates, but also in their advertising...more marketing please! As well as more OS update instruction on their website to show off each new feature added.
    06-12-13 05:53 AM
    Read, and get to work on it, do ;-)
    06-12-13 05:57 AM
    Agree, the social apps need more work, read the reviews on them.
    06-12-13 06:01 AM
    Chat heads for BBM!

Posted via CB10 Z10 STL 100-01
    06-12-13 06:02 AM
    Exactly...
    06-12-13 06:06 AM
    Autosave or ask to save for remember notes when you close the app! I had done like an hour of typing when I closed the remember app and lost all my work!
    microfoneman and PatrickMJS like this.
    06-12-13 06:14 AM
    I'm not able to find a way to scroll quickly through a body of text (email, webpage, document etc...). There is sometimes an option to go to top or bottom, which is nice but how about the ability to grab a side bar & perhaps slide it 3/4 of the way down the page, if that's where I know I want to go. I'm only able to keep swiping up or down to have the page scroll, which on a long page takes too long!!
    microfoneman likes this.
    06-12-13 06:34 AM
    I would like to see 10.1

Posted via CB10
    So many of us have already gotten the lab versions of 10.1 that we've forgtten that in many places it has yet to be sent out by the carriers.
    06-12-13 06:43 AM
    All these app requests have almost nothing to do with services that Blackberry can provide.
    06-12-13 06:45 AM
    Move the "SEND" button from the bottom right keyboard location when typing BBM and Text messages. I hit it consistently.
    06-12-13 06:51 AM
    More carrier billing support...

Posted via CB10
    +1
    06-12-13 07:00 AM
    Noooo. If you want to put a number in then put a number in. Don't limit us.
    Giving us the opportunity to chose the keyboard style for password input, does in what way limit us?
    I would really love more options or maybe hooks where third party implementations could fill in.
    I know security and stuff, but lets keep our minds open.
    06-12-13 07:14 AM
    Overall I would like to have even more apps integrated to the OS. On the other hand maybe even more open APIs to let developers integrate. Cards, Invocation and stuff are awesome.
    Why not think about hub integration with more then 'simple' messages/notifications. Just an idea... Hub could be some kind of live(life)-wall. Depends on customization options and integration opportunities.
    e.g. I am really curious how and if BB will implement stuff like android 4.x.x notifications - I know those can be very clumsy - how will they be added to the hub without destroying the existing UI?
    PrettiiBadOne419 likes this.
    06-12-13 07:20 AM
    Keyboard shortcuts from the home screen (Q10) to open calendar, BBM, etc.

Profiles like on OS7

Auto on/off

Automatic bedside mode when charging but with the "set times" feature (so it only goes to bedside mode between certain hours)

Ability to hide icons, not just place them in folders

Make the # key on Q10 set the sound profile to vibrate

Make the volume keys change sounds not media sound only (pressing volume down key goes from current sound profile to vibrate to silent)

Ability to pin apps to active frames and locations so they stop shifting all around when I close one

Option to have a notification bar across the top of every screen with time, date, and symbols for new/unread emails, BBMs, texts, battery, and network

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 07:28 AM
    1. The option to keep the BB mail independent from Outlook. ie delete on Handheld/delete on mailbox and handheld.
    2. Make delete prior not delete from Outlook or at least prompt
    3. The option to add the bcc field and have it stay.
    4. The ability to add distribution lists to contacts
    5. A clear way to separate work and personal contacts
    06-12-13 07:57 AM
    Ability to send more than one picture at a time through BBM...

Posted via CB10
    mitchy_mitch likes this.
    06-12-13 08:01 AM

-I would like the ability to delete emails and Facebook messages on the phone without actually deleting them from my email or Facebook itself.

-Also the ability to operate the phone in landscape mode for all operations not just select operations or apps would be nice.

-I would like and email icon on the home screen that operates similarly the way the text icon works... that takes you straight to a common email section of the hub where you select which address you want to use from there, instead of having a separate section for each email address.

-The ability to have line breaks in any form of text message or BBM would be nice also, but make it native to the OS instead of having to make my own word substitution for it to work.

-How about the ability to hide and unhide apps/pics/videos/folders.

-For the love of god can we get some ability to block individual phone numbers from calling and/or texting.
    BB10QNX likes this.
    06-12-13 08:04 AM
    Please read this blackberry...

Posted via CB10
    Completely agree, because if they don't read and quickly react to request threads such as these, surely their competition is, and will. Maybe threads such as these should be forwarded for them to follow ;-).
    06-12-13 08:32 AM
970 ... 34567 ...