01-14-14 04:51 PM
970 ... 2627282930 ...
tools
    A panorama option on the camera with also be nice! And a full drop down setting menu from the home page!

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    360 Panorama in Berry World. Works great.

'Swipe' from the top. Why? Touch the clock.
    06-23-13 05:01 PM
    A better camera focus would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:41 PM
    I'd like a better maps app (public transportation please) and notifications for picture comments on BBM Groups

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:53 PM
    Different fonts please!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:57 PM
    Be able to customize each notification volume, customize contacts, multi alarm, better quality camera, fix random reboots.
    06-24-13 06:36 AM
    Be able to retain keyboard sound whenever Notification sound is turned off.

Posted via ZB10
    06-24-13 07:45 AM
    I'd like to see a bit more flare in the phone...nobody buys a Benz/Bmw because it's great on gas...widgets,home screen active frame that can play videos. When minimized ...might seem trivial but it's the little things that sometimes impress the most...animated wallpapers...active frames sorted horizontal as opposed to vertical (mentioned before)...maybe customizable active frame sizes....media player tune up...scroll/alphabetical search...

Oh and moving the camera off the bottom right corner ...can't tell you how many pics I have of the inside of my pockets...

That's what I'd like too see....

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 09:12 AM
    Notifications that appear on the top part of the screen like on iOS devices

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 09:19 AM
    first I just want to have an automatic app. killer for better battery life, second a new UI and themes and more compatible android app especially the poweramp music player nothing more... thanks crackberry!
    06-24-13 09:33 AM
    1. about word subtitution directly can copy paste from BBM short cut
    2. Notification on BBM picture comment...
    06-24-13 10:50 PM
    Would like to see
    1) customizeable HUB - be able to remove items/accounts not used.
    2). BCC for email
    3). Ability to send email from a mailbox under a different account.
    06-25-13 12:29 AM
    Would like to see
    1) customizeable HUB - be able to remove items/accounts not used.
    2). BCC for email
    3). Ability to send email from a mailbox under a different account.
    Pal we have 2 and 3 now. Just hit the More Options (the button will the 3 dots) for BCC, and you can choose which email account you send from either when you are first sending or if replying by pulling down from the top of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 04:42 AM
    Would like to have the dialer smart enough to search for contacts when dialing by name/number. Miss this fuctionality
    06-25-13 05:13 AM
    @Pheonix5. All those wishes are there

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 05:26 AM
    Now that iOS 7 is out..the game just got tougher for BB. Although people will say Apple copied BB, regardless of whether it is true, most will agree that what Apple has made is much better.
    So what would you like our next big update to have, both to satisfy you and undercut the competition?

Posted via CB10
    I would like to see folder view photo and multimedia files. Having everything panned out and having to scroll through hundreds o's photos or
    06-25-13 06:39 AM
    Option to download video from the website

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 06:47 AM
    I have the Q10 so I can use the keyboard. Please allow me to use the keyboard when setting an alarm or putting an event in my calendar? I hate the scroll when trying to set a time.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 11:14 AM
    I want my green blinking light back

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    06-25-13 11:30 AM
    In my opinion, BlackBerry Is doing well with the function of the phone. Now, I want them to focus more on the form (design) aspect now. Improving the BB10 designed and hopefully add similar animation UI that iPhone has. TAT was able to do amazing demos over the course of 2 years. But we haven't seen any of that yet.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 11:40 AM
    I want to see BIS back again

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 01:02 PM
    When you select a text, let the settings pop up immediately and hopefully not just from the right menu ad that pushes the keyboard down and disorientated you and you usually lose track of what u were pressing Down on.

Also, add a search button and a call button to such options besides copy /cut etc.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:27 AM
    I like to see when you click on a email message and then click on View All Images that it does not kick you back out into the email hub location in which you then need to click on the email again and then click on View All Images again for them to load without kicking you back.

Now mind you it does not do it all the time, but it is very very consistent meaning 7/10 times.

Yes I know there is the option to download images automatically but for security issues and data usage I prefer to choose what emails I like to view image such as CB hot deals and Walmart deals and so forth, but for garbage email I rather not have images download automatically.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:36 AM
    I wanna see a way to hide files from the sneaky girls, want a way to a video at lease a minute long, iPhone can son why can't we,more apps BBM not limit to 6mb or a way to compress files,

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:44 AM
    Since we have a great photo editor and great movie editing available, I would love to see some sort of music editing available. For example, I would love to be able to open a song and crop it to a specific section of the song and then be able to save that smaller segment and set it as a ring tone. I think this would be a nice addition to round off our media editing capabilities. And while I don't know much about music, perhaps BlackBerry could add in features like altering the bass/treble of a song... or perhaps adding / modifying basic music elements to create unique pieces. but for my purposes I'd mainly like to see editing for ring tone purposes.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 02:59 AM
    1. Improved BB World
    2. Faster volume change pop-ups (or at least ability to dismiss them)
    3. A Facebook icon for facebook related HUB items
    4. Music Editor
    5. Pic editing where the free crop doesn't easily rotate (right now, if I take a pic and click crop, the selected picture easily rotates)
    6. Speed dials via keyboard on Q10
    7. Dark Theme for Q10
    8. Dark Theme for z10
    9. Colour LEDs
    10. When you have an app open, and you do the gesture to get into the hub, if you want to get to home screen WITHOUT going into the Hub OR back to the app, you cant. You either MUST go back to the app OR the hub.
    11. FIXED CONTACTS APP (it links wrong contacts and you get John Doe + Herp Derp -> John Derp)
    12. Ability to end BBM convo without deleting all messages -_-
    13. Ability to search Maps by postal code (can't believe I have to request this)
    14. Middle volume key should trasnfer play/pause control automatically (play a song, without stopping the song, play a video, close the video, try pressing the middle key to resume the song)
    15. WHEN I DELETE AN APP, I WANT IT GONE. It shouldn't come back upon restart.
    16. Custom shortcut when you swipe down from the top at home screen - there's one spot empty beside Notifications
    17. More sensititve wake-up by swiping up... on my DAC, I have to swipe up twice/thrice to wake it up, then once more to get to password lock
    18. FASTER MOVEMENT from the active frames to app when you click them...
    19. Faster focus in camera
    20. better low light pics in camera
    21. faster turning off of radios (try turning on the airplane mode)
    22. Insanely fast scrolling in music. When you have a long list, you have to go crazy on swiping if you want to get to Z from A...
    23. I give up on typing...
    sahmian likes this.
    06-26-13 03:32 PM
970 ... 2627282930 ...