01-14-14 04:51 PM
970 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    I miss Google Maps too, but I often have my PlayBook along, with its bigger screen. Still, it's my favourite map app. Waze has really nifty graphics, and shows road contours really well.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:39 PM
    Battery battery battery...that's the number one problem to getting through the day without a spare battery or an extended battery...

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:45 PM
    I'd like to see the Hub cleaned up and be able to go right into the Text Messaging app instead of always being directed to the Hub to access text messaging. Also would like to see the ability to choose which apps/accounts that appear in the Hub. The only reason i want to go into the Hub is to access my email accounts. I never go in the Hub to BBM but am forced to access text messaging through the Hub. Why have "Hub" tab and "notification" tab when they contain the same information? As such, texting is becoming a big pain in the ***. Other than that, speed up the device for all applications....incl. the browser.
    Personally, I think the Hub is over rated. More of a gimmick than anything else.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    06-13-13 10:03 PM
    For those complaining about battery life, it is related to how often you sync. I have 4 email accounts and I used to sync every 5 minutes. When I switched it to every hour, my batter life increased dramatically. You still get messages instantly, they just sync with the Server every hour. I turn on my phone at 6:30am and use it a lot. By 10pm I have anywhere from 15% to 50% battery left.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 10:45 PM
    Well quite sure many old eye won't like it.

Should I suggest to keep the "x" to close it but add a Tap-hold on active frame (something like 1/2sec) then swipe up to close.

Posted via CB10
    I think letting the user have the option to set which layout they prefer would be the perfect compromise.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    06-13-13 11:01 PM
    A smarter hub when a notification of any kind is received and you swipe to hub it should jump to the most recent notification pane automatically.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    06-13-13 11:03 PM
    Make the camera crisper
    Instagram and Vine
    Headless apps
    Better Maps functionality
    Geofencing
    Enhance to Virtual Assistant

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 11:18 PM
    Ui compatability in landscape mode also

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 11:19 PM
    I'd like to see a wish list added to blackberry world.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 11:35 PM
    I want to see bookmarks in BlackBerry World for apps (like to maybe download later) would be awesome

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 11:47 PM
    Vibrate on call connect. Vibrate when pinged in BBM where vibration is in off mode. A better video player, where one can make a playlist for videos.

Posted via CB10
    Vibrate on call connect is available in BlackBerry App World.

Regarding other things just wait and watch.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 India
    06-14-13 12:09 AM
    A real Map application! The map that shipped out with Blackberry 10 is worse than a joke.
    06-14-13 12:34 AM
    Small beer, and no rush on this, but has anyone else hit the 5 minute snooze button a zillion times because it's too inconvenient to edit the reminder? I would like the option of long-pressing to choose a longer snooze duration. And if you could choose the duration using something similar to the clock's alarm setting, that would be really cool.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:59 AM
    We're is 10.1?
    This BB company is a joke, many of us without 10.1, and they already talking about 10.2
    Typical BB epic fail!
    It's mainly Carrier related, but in many cases has already massively improved over legacy BBOS. I used to get 1 update every 2-3 years because the carrier is very conservative about testing and now like every 2 months they push an update. Let your carrier know through social media what you think...

Posted on Q10
    06-14-13 03:22 AM
    -1. Improve the "show what i'm listening" bbm feature in that only my music will be played and not the video/audio on the browser that im playing (even if the said feature is turned on)! -2. Make the 'recent' tab in the media (pictures,videos,music) optional. -3. Further improve battery life. -4. Improve camera. -5. Fix overheating when im using gaming apps! -6. Built-in (or at least, integrated) LED customizer in that it doesnt have to be kept running as an active frame. Please. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 03:40 AM
    A while ago i wrote a piece on Playbook,
    that included alot of the OS improvements i wanted to see for the next gen, and most of it is still valid for BB10.2 so give it a read and let me know what u think.

starts @ "BlackBerry 10 OS itself needs to go a long way before offering a Next Gen Playbook "

Also in my signature is a link to Peek and Flow check that out too.
    06-14-13 04:33 AM
    CalDav and CardDAV with Synology servers AND(!) Owncloud, please!
    Shura#CB likes this.
    06-14-13 04:35 AM
    One thing I miss from my Bold 9900 is the option to mark all emails as read. I Don't like the fact that I have to select all unread emails in order to mark them as read.
    Hold on the date instead of a message in the Hub and Mark Prior Read is an option. It only appears if you long press on the date.
    Edit: why is this not replying to the post I hit "Reply" under? :/ Back on page 9....
    06-14-13 09:46 AM
    I wasn't able to read the whole thread so I wasn't sure if my concern was already raised or not (lazy) nonetheless, what I want to be back on BlackBerry 10 is the ability to choose where to delete your email when you are deleting a message.

* delete on handset

* delete on handset and mailbox

I'm kinda OC with how I manage my massages. there are things that I want on my phone and there are some that I want to read on my laptop. I don't want to accidentally delete an email, but I don't want too much clutter on my hub. (don't tell me to just adjust settings of my hub, I still wanna see my emails to keep me reminded - like it's flagged)

just saying...

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 10:45 AM
    I would like the snooze and dismiss button further apart or remove the dismiss button on the alarm. I don't know how many time I go to hit snooze and hit dismiss by mistake then sleep an extra HOUR!

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob and RIMperator like this.
    06-14-13 10:54 AM
    Vibrate on PING!!! Please that wont hurt

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:59 AM
    Data monitoring, Setting Data cap like Android, better battery information, profiling. Reject call with text message. Vibrate when call connected. Swipe left or right to switch between apps (like Playbook). Swipe up on active frame to close the app (like PB).
    RIMperator likes this.
    06-14-13 01:19 PM
    Would like to see...

1) Location of calls for those who are not in my contact list--similar to the iPhone.

2) Better notification--maybe a notification bar like BBOS7 or pop-up notifications.

3) HUB is cool, but I like my emails, text, and everything else to be separated and dedicated.

4) Battery percentage and reply with text for canceled calls.
    Qaxl likes this.
    06-14-13 01:48 PM
    the Media Player needs serious revamping!!! better ability to scroll thru songs/artists " # -z" scroll on the side at least like in contacts

IG/Twitter/Kik: @PrettiiBadOne Pin:2ABDE35D via CB10
    thebanker and rai187 like this.
    06-14-13 01:54 PM
    Better management of the screen, make some of the notification bars/buttons/icons, etc smaller. I think they currently too big..ex: the text message app.
    PrettiiBadOne419 likes this.
    06-14-13 02:01 PM
970 ... 1920212223 ...