01-14-14 04:51 PM
970 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    What do like to see is people not making complaints and comparaison to other phones,this is what we have, so either like it or move on.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!
    If people wouldnt complain about a missing a QWERTY BB10 do you think the Q10 would exist ? No way! so ur wrong! BlackBerry in general needs help so they should listen to what we want because they dont know what to offer...(seems like that).
    06-13-13 06:00 AM
    plain text email
    and not automatically downloading the attachment
    06-13-13 06:15 AM
    Me and I guess many others would like the old call log as is in old BlackBerry 7.0 n below where I could see the call history of any number though I may have called them months ago. I could tell my business associates with exact date n time when did they call n lot of my colleagues couldn't leave 9900 just coz of this function.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 06:21 AM
    I'm from Sydney and there is one thing that could make BlackBerry the phone to have. Local apps, eg bank apps store apps. For BlackBerry 9900 I had evernote for the z10 I've had to side load and that isn't all the other apps that you can get on evernote.
    What gets me is on iPhone u get all local apps I could want yet it's apple no way as fine as the z10.
    Please blackberry don't forget Australia and make blackberry the phone to have.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 06:21 AM
    A few things I would love to see:
    -Android 4.2.2 Runtime support
    -Native printing (would love to be able to print from this 'mobile computing platform'
    -The complete camera suit, with 360 deg panorama as originally demo'd
    -PTT (Push-To-Talk) either native through BBM or through Voxer/Zello. BBM would be fantastic if a PTT button was implemented similar to Voxer
    microfoneman likes this.
    06-13-13 06:24 AM
    Look I think there are some good suggestions here but what about these things...
    And I hope BlackBerry is reading this!!
    1: apart from just font size why not few fonts to choose from ? A few more modern and sleek ones wouldn't hurt!
    2: as mentioned before better profile management! I want to be able to save and name different profiles and have messages at different volumes from ringtones.
    3: in search I think a files locations should be able to be accessed and link to file manager.
    4: the ability to save individual contacts to sim card!!!!!
    5: to be able to click on a contact while writing an email and seeing there full contact info.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 06:49 AM
    join the beta zone would be a good idea to propose ideas and vote for the possible next features at this link too
    06-13-13 06:56 AM
    Support for landscape mode. It makes no sense when I am playing a game and get a message that I cannot peek into the hub. So what I have to do is swipe sideways into a homescreen that DOES NOT support landscape mode and then swipe into the hub which DOES support landscape mode...genius.
    06-13-13 06:59 AM
    Improve the camera, especially in low light and have option scene settings and colour highlights in the picture like Canon's to bring out the red,green blues etc. Camera, Camera, Camera!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:14 AM
    The ability to go to landscape mode for Q10. Maybe as a choice for apps, like all will open default in portrait, but a settings for us to choose whether we want it to open in landscape. Maybe videos can all open automatically in landscape.

Best would of course be the auto switch between portrait and landscape just by tilting the phone.

3 BBs in 3 years. 9000 > 9900 > Q10. send from Q10
    06-13-13 07:21 AM
    I use word substitution a lot and when you start a new sentence it should automatically capitalise the first letter, at least it used to. Now no longer first letter and sometimes it capitalises the whole word. Time consuming to go back and fix.

Posted via CB10
    microfoneman likes this.
    06-13-13 07:38 AM
    Like I wrote in other Threads:

OS integrated Option to Block SPAM Calls and SPAM SMS.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:40 AM
    We want to see in the new update Collapse contacts categories
    06-13-13 07:47 AM
    And as mentioned contacts filter / categories!
    I miss that feature and not sure why we don't have it anymore!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:57 AM
    I wanna see caller ID working irrespective of whether numbers are stored in my contacts with the international dial code or not. For both Calls and SMS. Had no issue on my 9900 so I know it's possible for BB10. Come on BlackBerry, sort it out!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 08:12 AM
    Fix notifications: Red icon does not always appear on mail icon when there is new mail.

Fix lock screen: Shift and Alt keys (and others) should not be active on lock screen (because they can get pushed unintentionally, especially when removing phone from holster, and you have to un-do them once past the lock screen.) For example if you push the "D" key while on the lock screen, "D" is placed into the password field after you swipe up from the lock screen. You have to remove these letters, un-shift or undo the "Alt" before you input your password. Very annoying.

Improve battery performance. It seems to not be as good after software update 10.1.0.273
    06-13-13 08:13 AM
    Please add the ability to disable the volume keys when in holster!!!!!!
    06-13-13 08:16 AM
    Ability to disable volume keys in holster!!!!
    06-13-13 08:16 AM
    Holster Notification Mode: Automatically set to "vibrate only" when in holster.

Ability to lock device when holstered, even if no locking password set.
    06-13-13 08:17 AM
    1) how about we can go straight to our bbm,whatsapp and all other social network when we receive it by swipe it to the right from our lock screen just like blackberry hub. in other word,blacberry hub on the lock screen,but when we open it,it goes straight to our social media network.
    2) make the icon on the menu to rotate or moveable when we change it to the next page.
    3) put some widget on home screen,the active frame we can slide it down to see...while the menu we just slide it to the right...
    4) arrange the icon on slide down setting and put some setting like screen brightness,and music player.
    5) the active frame should be more than just 8.
    6) make as simple as possible,but keep the stylish and make it looks great.

so far,all this that I can share for what i want for 10.2 or 10.3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9. sorry if all this feature I share is bad.
    06-13-13 08:24 AM
    For Calendar appointment settings a simple AM or PM selection rather than scrolling through all hours of the day to get to either.
    06-13-13 08:30 AM
    BBM messages separated not grouped together. I want to see the time for each message.

Right now, messages are grouped so if one person sends something at 10am and then another at 3pm with no replies in between, the message from 10am and 3pm are grouped in one bubble so you don't know when the second message was sent.

Please let me ungroup my messages and display them in lines not bubbles. Bubbles waste too much screen space.

And! Vibrate on PING!!

Posted via CB10
    Rayysai likes this.
    06-13-13 08:34 AM
    How about improvements to Remember app like ability to share books, or items by email, SMS, BBM. I know, I know, there are now alternative apps that can do this, but what's nice about Remember is that it is built into the OS and integrated where MS Exchange/Outlook Tasks are, and Evernote. Share feature integration is supposed to be what BB10 apps are all about so it really is surprising it wasn't built into a Blackberry built, OS integrated app.
    06-13-13 08:40 AM
    Ability to see space used by individual apps
    06-13-13 08:49 AM
    ping with vibrate
    06-13-13 08:59 AM
970 ... 1617181920 ...