01-14-14 04:51 PM
970 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    add space line on BBM, this little annoying Z10 cant do that when press shiht+enter
    Also please give ability to select word on BBM not just copy all

Equalizer on music player looks like good idea

And some battery improvement will be good too
    06-12-13 10:26 PM
    1-
    7- Extend the use of side bezel for "back" and "next" actions (in browser, ...)
    8- Add (or combine) text messaging within BBM. Making group discussions with BBM and Non-BBM contact possible [well maybe in OS11 for that one]
    Posted via CB10
    7a - single key or gesture for "Next" and "Previous" in messages.

8- ability to use BBM with all my mobile contacts. Very few of my contacts have BlackBerry devices and very few BlackBerry device users use BBM for this very reason.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:27 PM
    1. When I check my email I have my settings set to conversation mode to group my threads together. Oddly enough I always felt like it needs to allow me to flow to the next email in my thread with a side swipe to the left. After seeing how Apple has decided to tackle this with continuous scrolling was beautiful. Having this ability would allow you to read through long email threads seamlessly.

2. Being able to group more than 16 apps together in a folder would also be great. I have multiple folders just for games.

3. I guess another nice feature would be to have the weather available on the lock screen.

4. Finally I'm looking forward to miracasting. I'm picturing the BlackBerry will become the ultimate portable computer. If you just connect to a dummy monitor and keyboard wirelessly to my BlackBerry I would have a usable workstation anywhere I go. If we see this happen, then I truly believe that people will really take notice of this wonderful device.

Posted via CB10
    RIMperator likes this.
    06-12-13 10:29 PM
    Weather widget, better camera options, improved lock screen

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:30 PM
    I want the call log to be sorted by caller instead of that mess they have currently in OS10. The old OS didn't repeat the same correspondent over and over again.
    06-12-13 10:31 PM
    I would like to have costum tones to contacts in sms messages, different theme colours and letters and an option to see in the screen the battery percentage.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:34 PM
    Contact birthdays automatically added to calendar.

Until then, MeeBirthdays in BlackBerry world is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:37 PM
    Native "text reflow" - as you expand the font the sentences reformat so that all of the text is on the screen.
    microfoneman likes this.
    06-12-13 10:40 PM
    These are the things I have found till now after using my new amazing Q10!

Searching from home screen should not require to write full name to find contact
    ex: John Lee can be entered as “Jo” space “L” and the contact will be displayed

Ability to switch profiles normal/vibrate with the Q key

Fix the speed dials

More responsiveness from the OS less lag in certain functions

Filter/categories in contacts is a MUST

Group SMS and email / Creating groups in contacts

Notification of a SMS, social feed or email while on a call

Smaller icons on the drop down menu from the main screen and add HOTSPOT and NFC so we don’t have to go in the options to toggle them (like in OS7)

Option of removing the name or number from above every text message

Displaying the text messages conversations with different colors to differentiate them better

Less lag in the appearance of a sent text message

More customization with the profiles so we can select the speed at which the ringer repeats itself (it now rings back to back as if the ringer almost does not stop, vibration as well) also selecting how many time to repeat the ringer like in os7

Possibility of sizing the app icons and removing dark shaded area around them on making it lighter

Organizing the list of accounts in the left swipe tab so we can order it the way we want

More customization of the lock screen

When in a drop down menu or list enabling to type the initial letter to fast forward to that part of the menu ex: choosing a country from a drop down list; hitting “C” to get to the countries starting with letter “C” and not have to scroll the whole list

When removing the phone from the ear the screen should light up to show who the second call is coming from.

Hope this will help!! where can we send our suggestions to blackberry directly?

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Blackberry user and abuser for 10years!!! and still loving it!
    RIMperator likes this.
    06-12-13 10:41 PM
    Give me a battery % in the status bar

Posted via CB10 with my Zed 10
    deslyh likes this.
    06-12-13 10:45 PM
    Hub reset!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:46 PM
    I want to see flow inside an app:
    -When I go to send a picture in MMS, BBM, etc and I open the gallery, I'd like to choose my pictures from the gallery rather than having to check my SD card for my pictures, or my phone memory for screen shots.
    -When I go to send an SMS I only want to see people I have in my contact list with phone numbers, not everyone listed in facebook and linked as well.
    -When I go to my contact list from the phone app, just have the contacts with phone numbers associated to them, or at least have it default to those I've marked as favorites.
    -Get rid of the phone as an active frame. There is an icon at the bottom of the screen anyway and the frame doesn't provide any usefull info. When I close the phone, just make it close completely.
    -Make it possible to select apps that you want to close completely when you leave them, and ones you want to default to active frames. We are smart enough to know that if the app isn't headless and we chose for it to close completely it will close completely when we swipe up, and responsible enough to make that decision.
    -When I take a picture to send through BBM, let it end there. I don't need to open up the camera the next time and find myself back in the BBM conversation, have it open up back to the camera.
    -Make the BBM app and BBM in the hub the same damn app. If you open it in the hub and close it, then open it again using active frames, its a completely different scenario than if you opened in through the BBM icon.
    -Let us chose the hub default. Do we want it to open to the last item open, the unified hub, or the hub directory.
    -Either make the notifications on the lock screen selectable or get rid of them. I know I have a notification when my light blinks, I don't need to see it again on the lock screen, then have to swipe past that to the home screen, then again to the hub.
    -Give a time limit to BBM notifications on the active frames and let me turn them off. I don't need a pair if t*ts on my work phone home screen because a friend decided to update his photo on his personal phone to something he thought was funny, nor do I need to know that someone changed their picture 2 weeks ago, every 5 minutes. Just make it show the number of active conversations and how many unread.
    -Let me decide if I want to see the next upcoming event on the home screen, or how many I want to see. I don't need the wife seeing "last day to by wife birthday present" when she grabs my phone to hand it to me.
    -Give me alternative SMTP settings for mail accounts (like on iphone) so if my legacy POP3 account is through one ISP and my phone is through another, I can still send an email regardless of if I'm on my mobile network or my home wifi.
    -Let me arrange apps alphabetically or by installed date so Its easier to look through 2 or three pages to find something.
    -Separate ringtones from music. When I put my music on random, there's no need to have it cycle through all my side loaded notifications.
    -A full drop down menu.
    -Tell me that the grade 6 computer class that built BB link have had their recesses taken away until the make something that resembles a world class syncing program.
    -Don't ever, EVER EVER EVER EVER utter the words "Coming soon" again. Say "soon to arrive" or "available at a later date" or god forbid "You will have it on July 1" or anything more precise than a season or quarter for all I care. Heck, even just say "We don't know when but we'll let you know just remove the phrase "coming soon" from Blackberry vocabulary. Completely. Never again. Ever. Not even once.
    -And make Thorsten either wear a tie, or put him in jeans and a golf shirt. Nobody sees a business suit without a tie and says "Hey, there's a guy who knows how to let his hair down".

I'm sure there are more, but these ones top my priority list.
    outlib likes this.
    06-12-13 10:50 PM
    But really, if you want to see what is actually coming, there is a Feature Vote on Blackberry Beta Channels. When you read through the different features to vote on they are ones that nobody (ok, only a few people) would say no to. I have a hunch that basically these are the new features that are planned and by putting this to a vote, Blackberry can say "We asked what people wanted, we let them vote on it, and we listened. Everything people said they wanted is now available". Its like if they asked if you'd like to be able to make phone calls on your new phone. Most people will say yes, and they can then say they did what people wanted, even though it was always planned.

That's my suspicion at least. Run through the poll and I bet you will see the majority of the choices on 10.2.
    06-12-13 10:58 PM
    If we pay for the BlackBerry z10 so we have the right to get the two software (balance) on the phone without (blackberry enterprise) or so many rules. Because everybody has different kinds of work or personal business.

Posted via CB10
    nairdaotnatus and RIMperator like this.
    06-12-13 11:31 PM
    - custom profiles. This would allow me to select "work" as a profile, which would turn off specific audible alerts, and leave on other alerts.

- multiple alarms. I think this is coming anyway

- a baked in remote app that would let me use the z10 as a blue tooth track pad. The previous phones had BlackBerry Remote which let you control your ps3 with a BlackBerry

These would be great, but not a necessity. Since I installed a newer version of the OS, it's solved the major bugbear I had with the z10: reboots.

OQ
    06-12-13 11:43 PM
    I1. really wish to see BBM with whight background like OS7 and Z10..
    2. Backup and Transfer from OS 10 To OS 7
    3. Impromant in bettery life specially in Q10
    4. Update from mobile throw online server

That All

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 11:45 PM
    One thing I miss from my Bold 9900 is the option to mark all emails as read. I Don't like the fact that I have to select all unread emails in order to mark them as read. I have the Z10 now and would like 10.2 to give the camera ap more features, such as panoramic view. Would also like to see the Pictures taken be more vibrant in color. As for the lock screen, weather and stock options view capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    You can already mark all prior as read. While in the hub simply tap and hold the date. A side bar will load with options, once of which is "mark all prior read".

How to 'Mark Prior Read' on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    06-12-13 11:51 PM
    Some things I would like to see:
    - More UI improvements. Sometimes it feels like the UI isn't always consistent. For example, blue and white are good for colours but then some apps go more towards a black-white approach. Try to make it more consistent. Also would like to see a UI improvement for the HUB.

-Actionable items from the lock screen. Would also like to see more transparency within the UI. For example, if you get a BBM it appears on the lock screen but should appear in the forefront while putting a blur on the back. After all, BB's are communication devices.

- All games need to go through the games app. Will create a better gaming atmosphere. I know some coding languages are not supported for integrating within the app, but BB it is your job to support them.

- More use of headless apps. I know they will be available but they need to be integrated properly. For example, BeBuzz does not need to be an active frame (should only be active frame when changing settings). Also communicate to developers whether or not there app should go headless.

*- Need to be able to add more things to the hub. I still want to see more things integrated into the hub. For example, Score Mobile should be able to integrate full into the HUB. If I am following a certain hockey game, I should be able to pull down from the top to see boxscore, goals, etc. Daily calendar comes out now but you should be able to continue pulling to see new things. Would like it if it was more like Google now cards.
    06-12-13 11:53 PM
    Better camera software, coz it sucks. Android apps that doesnt need to be sideloaded but can be downloaded in appworld.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:02 AM
    Fix the wifi calling for T-Mobile users.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:16 AM
    Everything I want has been mentioned, more or less, so I only have one "request". I'd like to be able to modify the low battery led. Maybe even shut it off altogether
    06-13-13 12:21 AM
    In addition to what everyone has said:

Open Webdav calendar feed support. (i.e. No need for login and password)

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:22 AM
    Better camera software, coz it sucks. Android apps that doesnt need to be sideloaded but can be downloaded in appworld.

Posted via CB10
    That's weird. Personally, I really like the camera. And there are PLENTY of Android apps available for download in BBWorld. I'm sure once the 10.2 update drops that there will be even more
    06-13-13 12:22 AM
    1- viber
    2- Justin tv
    3- subway run
    4- broadcast messages for WhatsApp. Application.
    5- solve for battery heat
    6- freepp.
    7- solve for Arabic language problem while Internet browsing

Thanks alot

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:38 AM
    Option to set a different wallpaper for each page, folder and the lock screen.
    Or even chose pictures for wallpapers that change at a chosen time or at random.
    Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    06-13-13 12:41 AM
970 ... 1314151617 ...