01-14-14 04:51 PM
970 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    You do realize that has nothing to do with the manufacturer on whole. The carrier has a greater part to play in making sure than an upgrade will be able to function on its network. Every software update has to go into testing.
    06-12-13 09:15 PM
    How about an EQ in the music player?
    06-12-13 09:16 PM
    I would like to see a new password locks screen, and I hope that if they can do an option to delete the updates on BBM and change the design of the DisplayPictures on bbm make it like BBM6 not square,
    And I hope that to adjust the overall system and increase the development and updates, and to repair any problem in this phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:16 PM
    I will like to see a time field to the remember app. Also being able to set multiple alarms will be useful.

Posted via CB10
    microfoneman likes this.
    06-12-13 09:18 PM
    3. Video calling (without BBM)
    You've already got that with skype.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:20 PM
    1. Add support for standardized bluetooth controller
    2. Apps running in background without active frames
    3. Rip of features from iOS ( as they did from here )
    4. BONUS : Direct install apk without need to converting to bar
    06-12-13 09:23 PM
    I want BlackBerry traffic! As a commuter this was my favourite ap for my old torch. The maps program doesn't cut it. It's ok for directions but doesn't report traffic accurately and doesn't offer a choice of routes.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:32 PM
    Font change for Arabic language
    Mean you can choose the font you want

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:36 PM
    I hope integration of Arabic letters on the keyboard to zoom in Arab characters and give more space to put pressure on the characters
    Maybe you could do what Turkey did in 1923... and convert the whole language from the ancient Arabic script to the western alphabet. They also booted out their Sultan ruling family and converted to democracy and gave women the right vote. Something to think about before coming here and telling us what to do with our phones.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:40 PM
    Facebook messenger please

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:47 PM
    I want to see professionalism in the text layout all across the user interface. I want to see negative space being used appropriately. I want an uncluttered and clean interface, at all font sizes. I also want more font options (but what's the point if the text layout is atrocious?). BlackBerry OS 7 was professional on the 9930. Space was used appropriately and the margins changed appropriately according to different font sizes. They were consistent, predictable, sharp, and clean. On BlackBerry 10, this is just not the case. At any font size other than the default, the layouts become cluttered messes that are just awful to look at. How long have books, one of the most basic forms of written communication, been around? Is it really so difficult to make an optimized user interface that looks professional?

I am not the only one who has noticed this. There was a thread started in the Q10 forums addressing this very issue. The BB Q10 has one of the smallest screens on the market right now, so why is there so much empty space?

Please first see this thread, post #7 - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post8425934

The next, post #9 - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post8425998

And finally, the video that Apple released, introducing iOS 7, where THIS VERY PROBLEM was replicated, discussed in post #80 - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post8637629
    outlib likes this.
    06-12-13 09:51 PM
    I want to be able to lock the screen when holding the phone horizontal just like you can lock it on the playbook. If you can have 2 different wallpapers for the lock screen and home screen would be great better if we can use animated ones like on the galaxy s3 or iphone.. what about live feeds on the lock screen would be great
    06-12-13 09:58 PM
    Custom home screen. Why limit us like iOS? And better batteries. Even if I have to get a new one...please.
    06-12-13 09:59 PM
    I would like to see a focus on small and micro business needs. Full 2 way sync with Outlook desktop via USB - including email, tasks, calendar and contacts. It was the reason I moved to Blackberry two years ago and I want to stay loyal if I retain that excellent feature.
    I thought the new version of BlackBerry Link already includes that.

Posted via CB10
    sferrari likes this.
    06-12-13 10:03 PM
    I would love to have landscape mode on the home screen!!
    Yes this is what I am expecting.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 India
    06-12-13 10:03 PM
    I'd like to see the option for a prompt before sending SMS messages. I say this because sometimes because of the touch screen and closeness of the send button to the other buttons on the keyboard, one may inadvertently send an unfinished message. If not add it to the keyboard/messaging interface, at least add it as an option in settings. That I would be fine with. How awesome would that be?
    06-12-13 10:05 PM
    I've got some big hands lol
    06-12-13 10:06 PM
    Maybe you could do what Turkey did in 1923... and convert the whole language from the ancient Arabic script to the western alphabet. They also booted out their Sultan ruling family and converted to democracy and gave women the right vote. Something to think about before coming here and telling us what to do with our phones.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:10 PM
    Thanks Smitty!

Posted via CB10
    Smitty13 likes this.
    06-12-13 10:12 PM
    Couple things after using the q10 for the last few weeks. Some friends have went back to the 9900 as the lack of features really was hurting their productivity. BlackBerry needs to be known for productivity and right now the q10 w/BB10.1 it's no where near the speed and efficiency of 9900.

Some items:
    1. U key (next unread message) - and something similar for the Z10. I know you can filter by unread (thank god) but it's too many steps

Posted via CB10
    microfoneman likes this.
    06-12-13 10:16 PM
    1. No compression in files I send to Facebook or through mms. My phone takes nice pics and I want to share them with friends and family.

2. Password protection that completely locks down the phone and erases everything including the os if you do ten incorrect attempts. Require the correct password to even reset the os. The only way to reset if you forget your password should require entering unique information that only you or your provider would know.

3. Ability to have more than one user account would be awesome.

4. Quick notification pop up if you receive messages or push notifications. Allow for the option to turn off the pop up too.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:20 PM
    I would love for the following to be added to 10.2:
    - Users should be able to long press on a contact no matter where I am and be prompted to call the contact in the side bar without having to drill into the contacts info to find there phone number and then select there number to call them.( Way too meany steps to call people. Remember this is a phone! )
    - The settings app and phone app should feel as if it is part of the OS. (Not like it's a third party app that is hurky jerky at best. These apps should be native!?!?!?! )
    - Facebook notifications in hub should clear when messages are checked with the Facebook app and vice versa .
    - Universal search should allow you to search the Internet.
    - The clock app should allow you to set the length of the snooze
    - The photo editor shouldn't feel like a separate app.( It should feel seamless! )
    - User created App folders shouldn't have a limit to how meany apps are stored in it.
    - pop up notification on the lock screen to get a preview of the most recent message or alert without having to unlock, peek, and select the message or modification.
    - have a landscape home screen for when you are using hdmi on a TV or projector.
    - have a sound profile that will silence your phone when it is face down, and prompt you to select weather you want to remain on silent of return to your designated sound profile.

Posted via CB10
    RIMperator likes this.
    06-12-13 10:21 PM
    A more accessible toggle from 4g/3g to 3g/2g. Maybe from the top down swipe menu.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:24 PM
    It's a blackberry thing

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:25 PM
    I would like more formats to be supported in the remote file access, such as mkv and avi.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:26 PM
970 ... 1213141516 ...