01-14-14 04:51 PM
970 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE OUTLOOK MAILS LIKE BEING ABLE TO KEEP MAILS IN MY MAILBOX (synced server deleting my mails on my z10).

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:44 PM
    Swiping down from the top or middle to down in the active frame pane should display the app running in the background (should be displayed as icon) needless to blackberry should release background api for developers

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:46 PM
    Can play all android games and have a theme..

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:49 PM
    I would like to see some improvement to the volume of the ringer and more ring tones. Another thing I miss from my earlier BlackBerry is the ability to create email groups and be able to send one email to a whole group without having to add each contact individually.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:49 PM
    Minute intervals in the calendar rather than blocks of 5 minutes.
    06-12-13 04:50 PM
    Also would like to be able to save a document to the home screen so I wouldn't have to go looking for it in an app.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:52 PM
    A global update would be nice instead of pushing through carriers..just like ios or android..

Posted via CB10
    microfoneman likes this.
    06-12-13 04:58 PM
    Now that iOS 7 is out..the game just got tougher for BB. Although people will say Apple copied BB, regardless of whether it is true, most will agree that what Apple has made is much better.
    So what would you like our next big update to have, both to satisfy you and undercut the competition?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:05 PM
    The ability to apply different alerts to different email accounts
    The ability to change sound profiles and not have to change sound to off in the separate portions (ie: messages, text)
    06-12-13 05:07 PM
    Wants are unlimited and here is my list!
    - Improved camera
    - Recently added and Recently viewed in the gallery is very confusion sometimes. Prefer to remove recently added section.
    - slide phone call history from left/right instead of opening it as a application. It takes 3-4 sec to load numbers and change it to name when tapped on phone icon.
    - Support to headless app
    - Increase the font size of the app icons
    - Improve battery life
    - alert when battery is low
    - show battery %age
    - keyboard keys in lowercase instead of uppercase
    - custom volume control for music, apps & phone
    - improve the user experience of BB world & My World. Quick link from anywhere to BB world from My work
    - Option to display date next to the clock
    06-12-13 05:10 PM
    Text / bbm pop up notification in unlocked mode. Also a lil preview in locked mode

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:20 PM
    Better contacts management!
    06-12-13 05:22 PM
    quicker option to change Display Brightness... better Android support.. updated weather app and UI... more appealing UI/look of SMS/MMS... Better Contact management.. pop up notifications (with an option to preview the message , top/middle/bottom)...

IG/Twitter/Kik: @PrettiiBadOne Pin:2ABDE35D via CB10
    06-12-13 05:29 PM
    Why would most agree that what Apple made is much better?
    I'm thinking they meant Apple made a better OS than they are currently using and BlackBerry likewise has to do the same.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10 or PlayBook!
    06-12-13 05:33 PM
    I'm as developer want to see BlackBerry World and vendor portal update with feature to populate my apps and want to make my beta apps invisible for everybody, and I want to provide coupons for beta testers for reviewers and beta testers for downloading via BlackBerry World! That feature is very good for private beta testing using app world infostructure without public circulation of bar files (due to security reason)

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:37 PM
    I want to see a date of release of June 20, 2013.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:38 PM
    the music app need a aprovement with searching song and making a own list of songs
    06-12-13 05:40 PM
    Improved the Battery life!
    More applications! Like instagram, we chat and viber!
    Improved camera features!
    Make some new features in bb10

Tricio
    06-12-13 05:40 PM
    I want:
    -The ability to change the functions when I slide from the top down from active frame. Ex replace notifications with hot spot.
    - I want to be able to call someone that I BBM from BBM.
    - same goes from text messages. I should have the option to call the person I am texting.
    - I want the hub to revert back to the hub list after I exit and re enter. Instead of the last opened item.
    - I want BlackBerry Link fixed. And stupid contact duplicate sorted out.

No more reboots. I love my Z10 again.
    RIMperator likes this.
    06-12-13 05:42 PM
    It's ridiculous this notion Apple is made better than BlackBerry.

3 short months with the Z10 and already it has become Apple who? Even using iTunes less and less.

I do though like that iOS7 anti-theft feature of being able to fry your own device if it gets lifted.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    06-12-13 05:43 PM
    One thing I miss from my Bold 9900 is the option to mark all emails as read. I Don't like the fact that I have to select all unread emails in order to mark them as read. I have the Z10 now and would like 10.2 to give the camera ap more features, such as panoramic view. Would also like to see the Pictures taken be more vibrant in color. As for the lock screen, weather and stock options view capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    Hold your finger over the date at the top. "Mark prior read" icon on the right or the trash can bottom right to delete prior.

Batphone - Z10.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-12-13 05:46 PM
    It'd be beyond cool if they decided to build in a gif creator in the camera app to seamlessly upload the BBM Channels and FB etc. Allow users to use it to create gifs not only from taking pictures but also from images the user has on their phone already. Also obviously add the ability to add captions or text to the images.

On a more serious note I'd like support for scrolling in the browser when using a mouse. Support for the Magic Mouse as well would be nice or open it up so someone can develop for it to be used. Create keyboard shortcuts for BT keyboards. I'm thinking of a key that does the home swipe when pressed, another that peeks, another that can skip songs, and adjust the volume, also another that can adjust brightness. Also type to go for keyboards. Also allow an alt+tab function to quickly switch between apps. And adjust the cursor interaction when using a mouse,allow right click to function like a long press.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:50 PM
    I'd like to see the following:

- A global indicator while being in a call. Right now we can navigate wherever we want and that's great. On the other hand I'd be glad to have an indicator - maybe a hover or icon somewhere - that shows me that I am in a call and it would also be nice to let us disconnect easily.

- A confirmation dialog before dialing a number by tapping it in the built-in apps. It is quite easy to mis-call someone only by tapping a line in a message, etc.

- I want the old network transfer arrows back.

- Traffic monitoring and limiting on a per-app basis.
    06-12-13 05:52 PM
    A full first screen dedicated to status, alerts and notifications.

An option to allow the screen to remain on while charging. "Sleep" while charging makes no sense.

Batphone - Z10.
    06-12-13 06:00 PM
    First off a better music player, i'm sorry but I've come from an iPhone so am expecting something as good or altogether new and better.
    Sound quality output on my bluetooth car stereo was better on the iPhone.
    Better artwork integration with iTunes.
    Show now playing on lock screen with basic functions.
    Next is notifications, need pop up notifications of text messages, Facebook, whose called. Also ability to reply from notification.
    Lock screen needs simpler lock function numerical keyboard or something else that can be done quickly.
    Better support for android apps (if your going to allow porting of Android apps into your os make it simpler and fix the problems that make some work and some not)
    Improve map, it loads really slowly even when connected to wifi.

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    06-12-13 06:01 PM
970 ... 910111213 ...