Would like to see an time converter ie GMT to IST, GMT to PST etc.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 India
    07-19-13 01:29 PM
    I would like to be able to personalize it more. Text messages, change the color. I want to be able to set ringtones for certian people. more camera options.
    PrettiiBadOne419 likes this.
    07-19-13 01:44 PM
    I really miss all the old feature that were in BlackBerry prior to bb10 especially track pad

Posted via CB10
    Uhhh...i think you might want the OS7 phone then...

Posted via SEGA master system
    07-19-13 01:51 PM
    U just wanna flow tween the open apps like swiping left and right to flow across them this would enhance the multitasking and no more contacts bugs ,swipe gestures in the browser too..

Posted via CB10
    microfoneman likes this.
    07-19-13 01:57 PM
    A FULL AND COMPLETE BRIDGE LIKE WE HAD IN OS7!!!!!!!!!!!
    mmveets likes this.
    07-19-13 02:03 PM
    Concentrate on note pad and tasks to sync wit outlook. Upgrade to BB10 from BBOS import data should include notes and task categories in an organised way, in Remember.
    The dial pad need quick app selections
    Option to use 's' key to search not universal search .
    07-19-13 02:17 PM
    Hub view reset (timer). So it goes to default view after a specific time

BATTERY % ON TOP

More ringtones

Ability to hide or delete icons

Multiple alarms

Option to set default mail font!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 02:30 PM
    Cover on the HDMI output now that I saw the q5 . Slight volume increase on speaker if possible.

Oil sands Fueled
    07-19-13 02:51 PM
    How about when you wake the phone up by pressing the button on top and just touch the screen to get the e-mails / text etc. I like the hub thing for clearing items not wanted anymore but finding it annoying to slide pages around trying to answer an email.
    More camera functions.
    Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 04:39 PM
    Key sound in the calculator.

Posted via ZB10
    07-20-13 02:47 AM
    Less suck...
    07-20-13 03:02 AM
    Media app. .... Can we get a faster scrolling method to scroll through music... I have a TON of music and flicking my fingers through hundreds and hundreds of songs is HORRIBLY time consuming....

they should add a search bar. "0 - Z" to everything... so I don't have to scroll through ALL my music, whether it's just my media Library or just a playlist.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!

Posted via CB10 Z10 STL 100-01, OS 10.1, Etisalat, UAE
    07-20-13 09:44 PM
    Calendar on lock screen and active frame to show at least the next 3 events, regardless of how far away they are. It should always be your first three upcoming events/appts.

Active frame can be minimal... for ex.

Work
    Tomorrow 830-5
    Soccer practice
    Tues 7:00
    Dentist
    Fri 10:00

And lock screen can show more detail... for ex.

Bio project due
    Monday 15th
    Submit online by noon of the date due

Doctors appointment
    Tuesday 20th
    Renew MSP prior to appt. Bring medications

Baseball practice
    Tomorrow 5:00
    Pickup Paul and Shawn

This would be hugely practical and save me many trips into the calendar app.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 12:51 AM
    Also I would love to see enhancements to active frames in order to gain more consistency.. I am referring to BlackBerry apps on this one. Take the file manager for example, which when minimized shows available storage for your different clouds and cards, or the music app that shows your currently playing, or photos which cycles through the mini photo previews. I love these little details because they are aesthetically pleasing and practical, but then you take the clock app... one major improvement here would be to have the active frame mimic the current pane you are in, in the clock app. for ex. When I work out I use the timer frequently. But I am constantly referring to an excel file of my workout schedule . I would love to be able to swipe up from my excel file and quickly see my minimized clock app with the timer counting down in real time instead of having to open it every time.

Or the maps app... instead of just showing a static minimized frame of my last map page, how about showing your next three turns if you are currently en route somewhere, or if not currently en route perhaps giving a brief blurb on the current location you are viewing.. for ex..

Vancouver, BC
    21145 Pender
    N34 S04 W26 (sorry I don't know coordinates lol)

Or let's look at the compass. Perhaps when minimized there could be a nice compass rose animation or an abbreviated letter display like in a car rear view mirror that tells you your current orientation of N, S, E, W.

All these things would be little changes that would really add consistency to functionality though out active frames (at least the ones provided by BlackBerry)

****Oh Oh Oh! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update BBM so that it's active frame is similar to WhatsApp and will display your last received BBM message, or maybe even cycle through your last.. say 3-5 received messages!! I would love this!

Posted via CB10
    toutounjiomar likes this.
    07-21-13 09:36 AM
    Sorry, in addition to my last post, I realize active frames will never be 100% consistent with all the non BlackBerry apps out there, but it would be really nice to see BlackBerry really unify and enhance their in house apps for a nice clean, consistent and visually stunning OS experience. I love what they've done so far and I can't wait to see where they'll take bb10 next!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 09:41 AM
    Data usage up/down indicator on top of home screen near reception bars. Similar to older blackberry's so the user is aware when data is being transmitted. Currently there is no way of knowing.
    +1

Posted via CB10
    mmveets likes this.
    07-21-13 09:42 AM
    I'd love to see an adjustable snooze alarm for individual reminders. Eg, i get sometimes 2 reminders at once, and I want to snooze one for 5 minutes, and another for an hour ahead.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 10:28 AM
    A native real time data usage counter, after having no BIS, i desperately want to feel in control of my data. (like if I stream a youtube video, I want to know how much money I just spent)

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 10:33 AM
    I thought about what I would like to have in 10.2, but I really found it hard to find more then 3 things. I think the OS is superb.

1. Control ringtone volume through volume rocker - really miss that
    2. Less lagg (and maybe faster animations)
    3. Faster shutdown and boot

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 10:44 AM
    Stock SIP client with same UX environment as the normal voice call.

Expand the contacts to include SIP addr.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 10:54 AM
    More curry recipes would be really cool.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354
    WTF?!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 10:56 AM
    And the ability to kill data usage on selected apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 11:01 AM
    Another quick way to go back to HUB after deleting an email account in z10. As of right now, I have to click a "back" button a few times in order to get back to HUB after deleting an email account in z10.
    07-21-13 11:03 AM
    Customizable vibration alerts. Once for this, twice for that, short for this etc. And more. I saw an app that you can create vibration alerts by touching the screen. you can create essential vibrating tunes. Then i can tell by how it vibrates, if I want to look at my phone or ignore for now.

Posted via CB10
    mmveets likes this.
    07-21-13 11:07 AM
    Remember app must have time reminders as well, not just date reminders. Make it work like a to do list on steroids. With sub tasks and time reminders for those as well.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 11:11 AM
970 ... 3031323334 ...