A universal OS update from all the major carriers
    Popular apps like the infamous Instagram and Netflix so there's no need for sideloading
    Time-shift camera in flash mode
    Better battery life

Sent from my sexy Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    06-19-13 02:09 PM
    More apps please and due better software of apple

Posted via Z10
    06-19-13 03:06 PM
    Pressing the power button will lock the phone making it nice and simple also more camera features

Posted via CB10
    funnykindel likes this.
    06-19-13 04:14 PM
    So the power button doesnt lock the phone? Isnt that like a default settings for most phones? How come bb os developers forgot that basic stuff?
    Juniorvaldez likes this.
    06-19-13 04:18 PM
    Option to display battery percentage instead of the bar
    Improve the settings menu, there should be no excuse that a phone this fast should have a lagged settings menu
    Update to android app player
    Make the OS even smoother

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 04:21 PM
    Having notifications stop when any button (or the screen) is pressed, so that I can interrupt a ringtone without unlocking, peeking, and opening the relevant entry.
    06-19-13 04:27 PM
    So the power button doesnt lock the phone? Isnt that like a default settings for most phones? How come bb os developers forgot that basic stuff?
    The power button puts the phone on standby or turns the screen off. The phone will not lock(prompt for password) until the set time has elapsed.
    You can also lock it right away by holding the power button and then touching lock once it appears on the bottom

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-19-13 04:30 PM
    The power button only locks the screen.

Batphone - Z10.
    06-19-13 05:18 PM
    Upgrade link so you can watch hd quality movies on desktop and the option to purchase music from desktop, integrate all blackberry devices to connect to desktop cloud storage to access movies and music purchased

Option to view the installed aps from Blackberry World. Had to reinstall my OS and was not able to view the aps I used to have. Could not reload from backup because there was a corruption which caused my keypad not to work.

Option to change color contrast in photos to make it more vibrant. More features in video edit and option to upload more than 6mb on bmm. PANORAMIC VIEW feature.

Would love to see the option of syncing contact from desktop without outlook like how BB9900 used to.

Blackberry balance as a monthly pay with carrier.

Blackberry video subscription for those who require a Netflix like app... this can be a great way to create monthly revenue just like the new stand subscription.

Voice control app to read articles you select from the interent.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 12:29 AM
    Adjusting the volume while watching videos sucks. The volume display blocks the video for a good few seconds and it drives me nuts. I hope they change it.
    06-20-13 12:54 AM
    Adjusting the volume while watching videos sucks. The volume display blocks the video for a good few seconds and it drives me nuts. I hope they change it.
    It blocks also while playing games...not good for action shooters!

Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    06-20-13 01:05 AM
    Lots of really good suggestions. Here's some I'm interested in both seen and unseen in the thread:

1. Ability to password lock the phone by pressing the top button (I'm aware of holding it down and then pressing lock)

2. Ability to move the send button away from the backspace key in text messages - I keep accidentally sending unfinished texts. I used to use the trackpad to send on the 9900. Not sure how it could be implemented, maybe the option of having an "Are you sure" window popup after pressing send.

3. Make it more difficult to accidentally make an Emergency Call, there's heaps of ways to do this I would think. I had the police call me back today after and accidental emergency call because they could only hear traffic and the audible crosswalk signal and wanted to check that everything was OK.

4. Yes, the album art issue. +1 Pretty please sort that one out. I think the camera is great though.

5. I have trouble with my 40GB+ music collection constantly requiring reindexing. Reboot fixes it. Not sure how common that is but I really dislike it!

6. Not sure how, but the apps really, really need to catch up. At least to where BBOS 7 was.

7. Link, dudes that really needs some work for its 10.2 version!

8. I like the idea of an iPhone esque unlock screen, if possible the option would be great.

9. Headless apps +1

10. Again, not sure how common this is, but I keep opening the camera when the phone is in my pocket. I saw the ring go around the camera icon without me actually holding it down.

11. I understand the media dock it coming. Just wanted to +1. I've still got my 9900 docked beside the bed. A well expensive alarm clock.
    06-20-13 02:35 AM
    Improve the Voice Control, its mediocre compared to the other platforms.
    06-20-13 03:59 AM
    Here is a novel idea, how about we worry about getting 10.1 out to users before we worry about what the next update is?
    06-20-13 06:28 AM
    Just hope it doesn't make my Z10 temperature hot as with 10.1.2354

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 06:35 AM
    What do I want to see on 10.2?
    Answer: 10.1 for Verizon. At least by then it will hopefully be out!
    06-20-13 06:36 AM
    I would like to see 10.2 across all carriers

It's like Xmas for half the world, and the other half needs to wait two months

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 07:14 AM
    Better battery life and more custom notifications, things that have already been beaten to death.
    06-20-13 07:17 AM
    When I recording a video I can not pause and again continue to record. We always begin a new video.
    this feature should be fixed.
    sandra_17 likes this.
    06-20-13 07:24 AM
    Sorry if this has been mentioned but how about letting us load another OS?

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 10:20 AM
    Sorry if this has been mentioned but how about letting us load another OS?

Posted via CB10
    If that's your wish, it will come

Sent from my iPhone4S after my Z10 took a trip in the bowl
    06-21-13 12:38 PM
    06-21-13 03:49 PM
    Battery percentage in addition to the bar!

Posted via CB10
    larsonage likes this.
    06-21-13 04:52 PM
    For 10.2 or even an immediate update, the removal of social media apps as REQUIRED OS partners. Right now if I deleted Facebook or LinkedIn, I would generate an OS update to the same version 10.0.9.422 with those apps reinstalled.

If there is economic support from these providers to be weaved into the OS, user Liberty is a terrible choice to sacrifice for the money.

Posted via ZB10
    06-22-13 10:57 AM
    For 10.2, I would love to see a better volume box, like either less opaque, smaller, or move it from the middle of the screen to the side of the screen.
    I would like more options in the pull down settings screen and the option to customize a couple buttons there.
    The ability to dial a number directly from the browser, rather than copy or paste.
    The ability to change how you want to input your password for your phone, number pad, swipe pattern etc.
    06-22-13 11:03 AM
970 ... 2425262728 ...