Here's a crazy idea
    Handy....no
    Will it make **** easier to do....no
    But I think it would look cool
    Moving icons, not constantly moving but a slight animation would be cool, you know, set BlackBerry back apart from all those copycats

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 09:19 PM
    I don't know if anyone's said this already(don't feel like going through all 24 pages) but I'd love it if we had THE OPTION to enable toast notifications. That, and being able to switch to landscape mode in the music player. They're little things but other than that I am pretty satisfied with my z10.
    Mmmm, toast

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 10:14 PM
    Calendar occurrence should also have an option for working days. And working days can be adjusted as some country have different weekly offs.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 India
    06-17-13 10:17 PM
    We got an unlock gesture. Why don't we have a lock gesture?

Posted via mighty Z10
    06-17-13 10:36 PM
    Would love to see an feature within OS that is vibrating when a call gets connected.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 India
    mexicangangboss likes this.
    06-17-13 10:47 PM
    Data usage up/down indicator on top of home screen near reception bars. Similar to older blackberry's so the user is aware when data is being transmitted. Currently there is no way of knowing.

Also, ability to pin custom settings to the quick menu pull down, such as hotspot, mass storage mode, NFC, cell network, etc.. some may rarely use blue tooth, but may use hotspot a lot.

Added: and most important of all. The 30 day email history thing is a joke. 90 day won't cut it either.
    Please please please bring back unlimited email storage. Somehow, anyhow. It is so important. I need to be able to search my emails for information. This is critical for my work. I hate having to log into my email with the browser to search for something, and cannot if I have poor reception. This is very limiting of productivity. I thought BlackBerry was known for their email featutes...Anyways. Sorry for the rant. It very important though.

Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    Last edited by pvphooman; 06-18-13 at 01:06 AM.
    Rayysai likes this.
    06-18-13 12:09 AM
    Added: and most important of all. The 30 day email history thing is a joke. 90 day won't cut it either.
    Please please please bring back unlimited email storage. Somehow, anyhow. It is so important. I need to be able to search my emails for information. This is critical for my work. I hate having to log into my email with the browser to search for something, and cannot if I have poor reception. This is very limiting of productivity. I thought BlackBerry was known for their email featutes...Anyways. Sorry for the rant. It very important though.

Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser[/QUOTE]

You are so right!

Posted via CB10
    Rayysai likes this.
    06-18-13 01:43 AM
    Data usage up/down indicator on top of home screen near reception bars. Similar to older blackberry's so the user is aware when data is being transmitted. Currently there is no way of knowing.

Also, ability to pin custom settings to the quick menu pull down, such as hotspot, mass storage mode, NFC, cell network, etc.. some may rarely use blue tooth, but may use hotspot a lot.

If you had updated your OS (even before 10.1 OS release), you have the option for "Synch Timeframe : forever " (not only max to 30 days).
    You also have the option to select which folders you want to keep synced.
    I have no complaints now with that feature, work well and you could easily add folder to synch when requires. So I don't sync project folder that are over, but if required they are accessible on demand.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 02:13 AM
    Add to list :
    From older bbos, be able to bring back saved items, including pin msgs
    06-18-13 10:56 AM
    I would love to see them get rid of recently viewed in pictures music and videos, there only needs to be two places camera and pictures and the same goes with videos and music. Or at least give us the option to toggle it off

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman and Ruby_red21 like this.
    06-18-13 11:01 AM
    Compatibility with BB7 apps? Ability to port the ones from the older operating system...we can do android, why not BBOS apps from the 9900? Make them available in the World under a special menu. So people switching over can still use their important apps until their is an upgrade.

adnan.jsr and Ruby_red21 like this.
    06-18-13 11:01 AM
    Compatibility with BB7 apps? Ability to port the ones from the older operating system...we can do android, why not BBOS apps from the 9900? Make them available in the World under a special menu. So people switching over can still use their important apps until their is an upgrade.

A legacy runtime would be awesome
    06-18-13 11:08 AM
    anybody wanna see improvement for multitasking, like we can move around the active frame and view it while doing other things.
    For example typing while viewing a video in active frame or something like that.

Keepin'it fresh Z10
    06-18-13 11:41 AM
    Add to list :
    From older bbos, be able to bring back saved items, including pin msgs
    You can still do that.

Batphone - Z10.
    06-18-13 11:51 AM
    We got an unlock gesture. Why don't we have a lock gesture?

Posted via mighty Z10
    Here's my Z10 lock gesture:

Press finger on "lock" button, conveniently located on the top edge of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    DStLouis likes this.
    06-18-13 12:22 PM
    More location based settings! I think it would be cool if the phone automatically performed actions based on gps location such as changing profiles or turning LTE and Wifi on or off based on your location!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 07:25 PM
    Well since I can't find my post to edit it here is more of what I would want on 10.2:

1) Be able to sync browser bookmarks to Firefox, Chrome, Safari or any other mobile browser.

2) Just like how you can tweet or post a Facebook status on the Q10 without going to the BlackBerry Hub. You should be able to also do it on the Z10. Since you can pull up the keyboard anywhere this should also be allowed.

3) be able to create profiles through NFC. This is what I liked a lot about Android. I would make a profile to meet my need whether I was at work or home, I would scan an Nfc chip to change my phone profile.

This is as much as I can think for now but I probably will think of more.
    06-18-13 09:58 PM
    Well since I can't find my post to edit it here is more of what I would want on 10.2:

1) Be able to sync browser bookmarks to Firefox, Chrome, Safari or any other mobile browser.
    I've had my laptop bookmarks synced to my BB for years now using Xmarks.

In Xmarks export your bookmarks to an html file. Move the html file to your bb and use the file browser to open it. Save the html location as your start page and your set.

Mike
    06-18-13 10:07 PM
    If you had updated your OS (even before 10.1 OS release), you have the option for "Synch Timeframe : forever " (not only max to 30 days).
    You also have the option to select which folders you want to keep synced.
    I have no complaints now with that feature, work well and you could easily add folder to synch when requires. So I don't sync project folder that are over, but if required they are accessible on demand.

Posted via CB10
    He was referring to the limitation on IMAP email accounts. Only Active sync accounts have the "forever" option.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:56 PM
    I can't remember if I replied to this topic of not.

I would like to see arrows added to the keyboard or at least the option to turn it on or off. I absolutely hate trying to move the cursor one space with that blue circle. I tap the left or right edge but my thumb covers the cursor and I can't see it. I saw a notepad app in which the maneuvering thing was under the cursor, so when you tap it, it doesn't cover the cursor at all.

I would like to see less layers to get somewhere. I hate that it takes 3 to 4 taps just to get into a note in the Remember app (via Evernote) .

I read somewhere that 10.1 let's you silence or out the phone on vibrate with the side buttpns, and I do have the latest version because I checked for upgrades and there was none , but I swear the side buttons are for media because I turned it down and called myself from my house phone and my BlackBerry still rang.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 12:08 AM
    I forgot to add about less layers is that I want to select an email without having to click those 3 vertical dots on the bottom right of the screen and then click Select More just to be able to highlight messages for deleting. Too much tapping. Android did this well with a check box beside the message to select for deletion on the inbox list.

Posted via CB10
    Ruby_red21 likes this.
    06-19-13 12:14 AM
    Landscape mode for BlackBerry world.

Story maker have should have lots of extra flexible options, transitions like imovie.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:34 AM
    I forgot to add about less layers is that I want to select an email without having to click those 3 vertical dots on the bottom right of the screen and then click Select More just to be able to highlight messages for deleting. Too much tapping. Android did this well with a check box beside the message to select for deletion on the inbox list.

Posted via CB10
    Hold your finger on the e-mail in the list. The trash can will appear. Touch it.

Batphone - Z10.
    Last edited by kellyjdrummer; 06-19-13 at 01:09 PM.
    06-19-13 08:44 AM
    The ability to download at browser even if the browser is closed . Right now the browser must be open or in active frame for the download to continue.

Keepin'it fresh Z10
    06-19-13 12:31 PM
    I would like to see HUB integration with all "social" networks or apps, so YES, I want YouTube as I load and comment a lot in there, Crackberry as well. It will be nice

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:02 PM
970 ... 2324252627 ...