Hi, I have ordered a Z10 and have read a few posts about high data consumption.

On PAYG, you can buy a �10 bundle for 1GB, �15 for 2GB and �25 for 4GB. (for 30 days. Aswell as 100 minutes, 400 texts, BBM included)

As it's the cheapest, I was going to go with the 1GB but is that going to be enough?

On my current blackberry.. I use BBM and Whatsapp quite a lot, I have the Twitter app but I'm fairly inactive and apart from that I only use the internet if I need to look something up quickly, and maybe a few games. On this phone, it's �5 a month and everything's unlimited so I have no clue what it uses lol.

As it's not a set contract, I suppose if it isn't enough I can just choose a different plan the next month but for the sake of it, what do you suggest?

thanks!
    06-16-13 12:53 AM
    It depends on your type of use age and availability of wifi. If you are a heavy video user and don't have a lot of wifi options, get the largest plan you can afford. Otherwise you can get by with 2 or 3 gb per month. 1gb is doable if you have heavy wifi coverage but I would go for a bigger package to stay on the safe side.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 01:06 AM
    At my job I don't get any cell service in my office, so from 9-5, excluding breaks here-and-there and during lunch, I'm strictly on wifi. That being said I have unlimited data on my Verizon plan so I tend to just use as much data as I damn please. My cycle runs from the 4th of one month to the 4th of the next, as it stands it's the 16th here and I have used 1.922 gb's of data. I'm also a heavy user, Netflix and whatnot.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 01:36 AM
    If you're using wifi alot, then I think 1gb would be sufficient. I use about 400mb a month.. Cos I'm in wifi most of the time I'm home..

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 05:19 AM