6. Lumia 920
    7. Bold 9900
    8. Gs3
    9. Iphone 4s
    10. Nexus 4

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    05-27-13 08:17 PM
    Exactly the one that fits all your needs... For me Q10 does what is expected and nothing more....

Q10SQN100-3/10.1.0.2342

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 08:33 PM
    Other than the best UI and OS, I switch to Z10 from iPhone because of the nice camera. Even though the picture quality by both of them are pretty much the same, I prefer Z10 camera to iPhone's. I believe some people here have never used Z10 camera so they do not know Z10 camera out of the box comes with a lot more features that iPhone does not have:- 1)Time-shift mode
    2) Photo editor that comes with 8 artistic and 8 styles to pick, plus enhancement and transforming
    3) Capabilities of zooming in and out when doing video capturing

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    05-27-13 09:03 PM
    Sorry. Those of us who live in the real world have doubts that the events described actually took place.
    I have no doubt about his story. Almost every time I go to show some pics or something on my phone, an iPhone fan shows up out of the blue and starts debating iPhone vs. BlackBerry during a family holiday photo review. So yeah good for someone telling it like it is.

When I was in Turkey last week, I asked an iphone-toting friend there if he knew about the iPhone suicides in 2010 - 2011 at the Foxconn plant where they make the iphones for Apple Inc. He didn't. He was shocked. I showed him the New York Times article on it and he was shocked and horrified.

Why are iPhone fans so blinkered?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:30 PM
    IMHO

1. Q10
    2. Z10
    3. Iphone 5
    4. HTC one
    5. Gs4
    6. Lumia 920
    7. Bold 9900
    8. Gs3
    9. Iphone 4s
    10. Nexus 4

Posted via CB10
    1. iPhone 5
    2. HTC One X
    3. Lumia 920
    4. S4
    5. Nexus 4
    6. iPhone 4s
    7. S3
    8. Z10 or q10

My criteria for the above are: design, build quality, camera, app selection & ecosystem, 3rd party accessories and cloud services.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:30 PM
    That's generous for the q10

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:35 PM
    If you want a real keyboard then it's obviously Q10. Even better than that is the diamond encrusted Q10 to go with your Rolex.

P.s Don't hate on Cornholio!

Posted via CB10 & Z10
    05-27-13 10:01 PM
    1. iPhone 5
    2. HTC One X
    3. Lumia 920
    4. S4
    5. Nexus 4
    6. iPhone 4s
    7. S3
    8. Z10 or q10

My criteria for the above are: design, build quality, camera, app selection & ecosystem, 3rd party accessories and cloud services.

Posted via CB10
    Iphone4s ahead of the Z10!!!??? Obviously you are just ignorant to BlackBerry.

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    rtang1007 likes this.
    05-27-13 10:32 PM
    Actually, I'd say o2 XDA II. For a phone I was using in 2003, it feels almost as if it could still be useful today! damn I miss that phone and the bubbles game on it!!

Doctor Who Channel C000C1253
    05-27-13 10:56 PM
    If I could get a phone with the peek / hub / flow / multitasking / keyboard of a Z10 and the size / UI / media consumption / stock apps of an HTC One, that would be my perfect phone. At the end of the day, every one has different needs. Naming a best smartphone is very subjective as there can be many different categories to name a smartphone the best in the world at.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    05-27-13 10:57 PM
    Samsung galaxy note2 you idiots

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    05-27-13 11:06 PM
    I have no doubt about his story. Almost every time I go to show some pics or something on my phone, an iPhone fan shows up out of the blue and starts debating iPhone vs. BlackBerry during a family holiday photo review. So yeah good for someone telling it like it is.

When I was in Turkey last week, I asked an iphone-toting friend there if he knew about the iPhone suicides in 2010 - 2011 at the Foxconn plant where they make the iphones for Apple Inc. He didn't. He was shocked. I showed him the New York Times article on it and he was shocked and horrified.

Posted via CB10
    Show me compared pictures between the iPhone 5 and Z10...

Actually show me a review from anywhere that shows the Z10 beating the iPhone 5?

What other phones does the Z10 beat? The S4?(answer is no... S4 is said to have a better came than the iPhone 5)... HTC One..?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    05-27-13 11:18 PM
    The HTC One has some great specs and looks sharp as well. But the Taiwan QC scares me off big time. I read all sorts of issues with poor craftsmanship, ill-fit pieces (especially speaker grills, alignments, etc). I owned an HTC when they were first making a name in the U.S., and although "cool" wiith a lot of "wow" factor, it was the most impractical phone I ever owned (back in 2008). You actually needed a stylus to make a phone call unless you had VERY skinny fingers.I had to carry two extra batteries to get through the day. That kind of put me off to HTC in general.
    For me, (and I'm not 20 or so yrs. old any more), the primary purpose of a cell phone, "smart" phone, whatever one wishes to call it, is COMMUNICATIONS- a very strong radio for phone calls, easy and practical email, texting, and social networking. Everything in ONE place, easily accessible. SO, for these purposes, the Z10 is in my mind- for my purposes- currently the BEST phone, because it is the BEST overall basic communications device.
    05-27-13 11:21 PM
    Bakron,

You are so wrong. The BlackBerry phones are made in either Mxico or Hungary. Both countries have minimal labour and safety standards versus China which has none. The iPhone workers in China had such poor working and living conditions they started jumping off their dormitory rooftops to kill themselves. Steve Jobs' solution was to get Foxconn to install nets around the buildings and force all the remaining workers to sign contracts agreeing that their final paycheck will be forfeited if they kill themselves. The iPhone5 is still being made there. Go ahead. Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    WWWOOOWWW!!!
    05-27-13 11:25 PM
    Z10 wins in my opinion. UI is amazing and so is the virtual keyboard. I type so much faster with this phone. Also, it keeps getting better with every new update.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    05-27-13 11:51 PM

What other BB has HDMI out built into the device?

ummm,,, playbook,,, yup, i went there...
    05-27-13 11:51 PM
    Hdmi before email

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 11:53 PM
    Yeah we're on a BBRY forum here and I spent a lot of money on a Z10, but hell yeah, the HTC ONE is the far superior phone............NOT. Look, I already had an Android 4.0 device, I spent 10 minutes on either the GS4 as well as the HTC One in a store. And left the store with certainty that I made the right purchase with the Z10. But as always, that's personal. And BTW I found the stock keyboards on both the HTC One and the GS4 horrible, not to mention hardware keys, ergonomics and the whole UX. And NO, I HATE SwiftKey and I don't give any F*** about rooting, flashing or any custom launcher. This whole concept of 7 or even more customizable homescreens with an underlying all-apps-menu is nothing but crap to me. DEAL WITH IT.

Did I mention that I also don't give a f*** about aluminum? I prefer best-in-market reception. There's steel frame inside the Z10 and nobody knows. BUT WHO CARES? It does its job making the device sturdy and stable, it's just no eyecandy.

I love the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 12:30 AM
    Iphone4s ahead of the Z10!!!??? Obviously you are just ignorant to BlackBerry.

Really? I own both the z10 and the q10 and I honestly think it's where it should be. Sure bb10 has some good things, I don't even know what those are to be honest, it different not necessarily better that's up to the person to decide. I'm not alone on this opinion either, of course BlackBerry fanboys would say different but that's expected. Ask yourself these.

Is the processor better?
    Is the camera better? Does it take better pics?
    Is the overall build and design better?

Is the screen quality better? Not the size obviously the z10 is larger.

Is the software better? Sure I can swipe to my hearts desire with bb10 but so what are you actually making time and productive? I can jailbreak an iPhone and do all that with zephyr and auxo, albeit that I have to jailbreak it. Even if I don't jb it doesn't make anyone respond to an email that much faster or answer a call any better.

Is it cheaper than a 4s?

Is battery life that much better? People like to say they get 12-16 hours on a z10, sure if all you do is respond to emails and take a few calls and nothing else. Tools not toys right? I left a q10 in my office over the weekend on a full charge and when I came in today it was still about 40% 48 hours later so yeah it sat there idle and ate up 60% battery w/o me touching it so I guess it's better right?

Is the app selection better if you buy a z10 vs an iPhone 4s?

What about Google native apps like chrome, hangouts and maps the de facto standard in mobile maps are those available on the z10?

Educate me on how and what way the z10 is better than the 4s, keep in mind that it's also almost two years old that according to you it should be placed higher than the 4s that it's competing with. What place should it be on? Top 5, top 3? Or is it the best phone out there right now?

Educate away.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 12:49 AM
    It isn't. Aside from bbm

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 12:51 AM
    Yeah we're on a BBRY forum here and I spent a lot of money on a Z10, but hell yeah, the HTC ONE is the far superior phone............NOT. Look, I already had an Android 4.0 device, I spent 10 minutes on either the GS4 as well as the HTC One in a store. And left the store with certainty that I made the right purchase with the Z10. But as always, that's personal. And BTW I found the stock keyboards on both the HTC One and the GS4 horrible, not to mention hardware keys, ergonomics and the whole UX. And NO, I HATE SwiftKey and I don't give any F*** about rooting, flashing or any custom launcher. This whole concept of 7 or even more customizable homescreens with an underlying all-apps-menu is nothing but crap to me. DEAL WITH IT.

Did I mention that I also don't give a f*** about aluminum? I prefer best-in-market reception. There's steel frame inside the Z10 and nobody knows. BUT WHO CARES? It does its job making the device sturdy and stable, it's just no eyecandy.

I love the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Lol... Why do you hate SwiftKey? No other keyboard on the market beats it.. Nothing offers the level of prediction.. Z10 stock keyboard is close however.

BTW 10 mins with a phone is plenty /s

05-28-13 01:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    Did you ask Sony owners, HP, Toshiba or any of the other 25 major companies that Foxconn works for at that factory? No? Apple hate much? lol.
    05-28-13 01:42 AM
    For me? Z10, nuff said.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 02:04 AM
    So now that I've had my Z10 for 2+ months now, I often read online smartphone reviews constantly comparing every device. Reading crackberry posts...you see a lot of posts comparing platforms and OS to one another. HTC, Samsung, Apple, Nokia all have great devices. Although for me...Apple and the iphone 5 are certainly falling behind in staying fresh and shouldn't even be in the top 5 at the moment..yet are always ranked high based on reputation. Good phone, just no longer "the best". I'm sure I'll hear from a few apple users on that one, haha.

Although it may be biased to ask on Crackberry, in your opinion, what is the absolute best smartphone out there? Z10? HTC one, S4, Lumia 920, iphone 5?

Obviously there are better phones out there other than our Z10's...but are there many? For me ....the Z10 fits all my needs... and certainly deserves top 5 recognition. So what phone is the best crackberry?

There is no 'best phone'.. only what works for the individual using the device. To think otherwise is just plain, daft. You can all put your ePeens away now, lol
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    05-28-13 02:13 AM
    Lol... Why do you hate SwiftKey? No other keyboard on the market beats it.. Nothing offers the level of prediction.. Z10 stock keyboard is close however.

BTW 10 mins with a phone is plenty /s

Swiftkey powers the BlackBerry 10 keyboard algorithm.. LOL!
    05-28-13 02:19 AM
298 ... 45678 ...