Thanks for the good laugh...I needed that. It's like asking "What is the best car?". Are we speaking about fuel efficiency, speed, features, or safety? Same goes for smartphones. There is not a one size fit all answer.
    FastLane228 likes this.
    06-01-13 12:05 PM
    Apparently, it is an unprofessional review and biased order. It is impossible for a China brand "Huiwei" to sit in front of a Q10 and Z10 isn't there. James, the first guy who commented, is questioning about the position of iPhone5, too. Childish and naive to believe this review!!!

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    Without the iPhone, all of us will still be using crappy phones that did nothing but call, email and text. IPhone is still seen as the bar, it may not have the best processor, ram or overall specs but it's still king.

So thank apple for creating it.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 12:11 PM
    Without the iPhone, all of us will still be using crappy phones that did nothing but call, email and text. IPhone is still seen as the bar, it may not have the best processor, ram or overall specs but it's still king.

While I do agree to a point I believe that Apple has stayed pretty well the same with their new phones. They have very minor differences which really doesn't push innovation. It is time that Apple does something that nobody else has done to push innovation further. I feel like they are playing it safe and adding a fifth row on their newest iPhone is far from amazing.

Posted via CB10
    FastLane228 likes this.
    06-01-13 12:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Look at the screen shot attached! This is how "well" iPhone is doing. The iPhone4, that I gave away to my son, did nothing when App Store asked it to update the Apps. They were stuck over a week without having a success to install

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    06-01-13 12:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Oh absolutely... they made what phones what they are today and Apple did a damn good job, however BlackBerry started it long before apple. Who do you think created email to our phone?!

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    06-01-13 01:43 PM
    I live in Greece and owe a Z10 and an iPhone5.
    I like my Z10 very much. It is my first BB and I use it everyday with my primary number.
    The iPhone is a reliable device that will never let you down. I use a lot VoIP with 2 numbers through an app and works perfectly. Email etc work as they should.
    On the other hand on Z10 I miss some apps.
    In conclusion, I am very happy with the combination of both.
    Regards
    PatrickMJS and BB30000 like this.
    06-01-13 02:14 PM
    Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 02:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think we all thanked them enough. Enough to make them one of the biggest companies in the world. And what do they do? Take advantage of us. Buy this new connector for charging? No remove able battery so when it dies so does your phone? Wtf is that.

Posted via SEGA master system
    FastLane228 likes this.
    06-01-13 05:15 PM
    I love these "My phone rocks, yours SUCKS" threads!

BTW, my phone rocks, yours SUCKS! <snerk!>
    anon(1035135) likes this.
    06-02-13 09:08 AM
    I think we all thanked them enough. Enough to make them one of the biggest companies in the world. And what do they do? Take advantage of us. Buy this new connector for charging? No remove able battery so when it dies so does your phone? Wtf is that.

I get your point but what is the difference in Blackberry offering additional batteries and charging bundles and all of the other accessories they offer (new media dock for example) for the Z10? It would be hard to imagine Apple keeping EVERYTHING the same forever.
    06-02-13 09:24 AM
    I get your point but what is the difference in Blackberry offering additional batteries and charging bundles and all of the other accessories they offer (new media dock for example) for the Z10? It would be hard to imagine Apple keeping EVERYTHING the same forever.
    For me the difference is that my phone can have a new battery and doesn't just die...

06-02-13 02:07 PM
    The Z10, as it fills all my needs and is fast an sexy!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 02:26 PM
    I would say it currently goes, (World wide)

1) HTC One
    2) Samsung Galaxy S4
    3) BlackBerry Z10
    4) Sony Xperia Z
    5) Nokia Lumia 920
    6) Apple iPhone 5
    7) Nokia Lumia 928
    8) BlackBerry Q10
    9) Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    10) Google Nexus 4

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 02:36 PM

1) HTC One
    2) Samsung Galaxy S4
    3) BlackBerry Z10
    4) Sony Xperia Z
    5) Nokia Lumia 920
    6) Apple iPhone 5
    7) Nokia Lumia 928
    8) BlackBerry Q10
    9) Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    10) Google Nexus 4

Posted via CB10
    That's a solid list...

06-02-13 06:58 PM

1) HTC One
    2) Samsung Galaxy S4
    3) BlackBerry Z10
    4) Sony Xperia Z
    5) Nokia Lumia 920
    6) Apple iPhone 5
    7) Nokia Lumia 928
    8) BlackBerry Q10
    9) Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    10) Google Nexus 4

Posted via CB10
    Pretty much agree. Except I'd swap 3 and 6.
    06-02-13 07:19 PM
    Pretty much agree. Except I'd swap 3 and 6.
    As would I... Maybe place the Z10 at 5...maybe

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-04-13 12:52 AM
    The best for OS is BlackBerry Z10! The best for apps is Android and Apple !

So we know what blackberry have to do to be in first position ! We needs these apps:
    World Atlas
    Guitar Tuner
    Ibird
    Larousse(all dictionary)
    Bible Audio franais
    Hachette
    YouTube recorder
    Netflix
    GuitarTab
    Mosalingua

And we need lot of other apps of Apple and Android !

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 06:33 AM
    Why not jump back in here, near the end: So I have. At a minimum, swap 3 and 6 for listing above....Have to disclose upfront also that I'm not clouded with a RIM/BB share interest but admit to trying to hang onto BB passion.

Pipe Dream #1 -- OS10 is best phone os on mkt. OS10 is no where near IOS or Android (or, frankly, eco friendly MS8). Far, far, far too many bugs relative to the turnkey Android on several phones or the Apples. (Hampered by bad image and/or mktg., instead of malfunctioning software, MS also has a tough but different sort of battle even as its software also is turnkey.)

Now, having said this, OS10 may well have the most potential once it rids itself of bugs and develops apps.

Pipe Dream #2 -- Z phone is in top 5. Sorry, I'm sitting here pecking away on possibly a top 10 phone (I graciously grant #6 but #8 for Z and 6 for Q is probably more accurate). The Z is simply too underpowered and otherwise unreliable. No question but that (after the battery) this is a 90%+ software issue (rf #1) but just isn't a performer relative to those above.

BTW: It is probably too late for the Z and, therefore, BB will require extraordinary Q10 sales to remain viable past fiscal 2015.

Pipe Dream (or excuse) #3 -- All new phones, and especially those with new OS10, are expected to have a period of frustration and malfunction. Sorry, only those that involve radical new industry or user, concepts. BlackBerry OS10 attempts to emulate many features of Android and IOS while retaining a (incomprehensible) smattering of functions from its legacy phones. Translation: The consumers that have the power to save BB won't buy into excuses for not having an out-of-the-box functional phone with day-in/out reliability (as it had come to expect in prior BB and has now in I PHONES, Sam dries, and others).

Anyone disagree?!? Hey, I've got a Z in perfect (physical) condition: It's yours for $450. (This will be a net $150loss--excluding countless hours of frustration--for me.) I won't guarantee beyond (an OS10) boot that the software works, or that the battery holds a charge over 5hrs w/heavy use but I do include an unblemished case, perfect screen, and an original box. You'll be able to text, call numbers, and mostly receive from a few e-mail accounts so long as you use exclusively, and remain within the range, of your carrier's network (but keep an eye on signal interruptions/reboots/disconnects, etc.). (Note: Limited usage as I was never able to transition and/or trust all of my former BB functions to my Z.)

Any takers from those rating it 3rd best phone, or top 5 for that matter?!? ... ... Didn't think so!!

[Note: Don't get me wrong, I'll persevere but I would sell my Z in a second it I could get anywhere near what I paid. It's simply not ready for prime time business, as I thought surely it would be when I bought it week 1. I'm confidant that within the year, 75% of the basic function and absolute necessary apps. will be available.)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by M65c02; 07-23-13 at 01:43 PM.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    06-04-13 09:36 AM
    The Z10 Is the best touch-screen phone in the world right now. Period.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 09:46 AM
    IPhone 5/s4 are the best. The z10 is almost last place.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 09:48 AM
    IPhone 5/s4 are the best. The z10 is almost last place.

Posted via CB10
    How can you say 5/4s? That's 2 phones!! And the 4 S is miles from first

06-04-13 11:12 AM
    Sorry misread that. However it's still 2 different phones. I'll give you the S4 at 1, but not so much for the iphone 5

06-04-13 11:15 AM
    The answer is quite simple...BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...I have to admit, my answer is a bit biased...
    but it's worth a shot.
    06-04-13 12:39 PM
    TO ME The Z10 Is the best touch-screen phone in the world right now. Period.

Posted via CB10
    Fixed that for you, without that fix, I would have to laugh you off of crackberry....
    kevinnugent likes this.
    06-04-13 05:56 PM
    Fixed that for you, without that fix, I would have to laugh you off of crackberry....
    This is entirely an opinion related debate, every post in here should be prefixed with "To me" or " in my opinion "
    06-04-13 06:03 PM
298 ... 89101112