the best phone is either the one in your hand/pocket or the one you dream of buying... it could be the iPhone, Galaxy, Nokia, Motorolla, BlackBerry or some other brand we don't even know about...

for me... i won't say Z10 is the best... it is better and on the way to becoming the best... just my opinion.
    FastLane228 likes this.
    05-29-13 05:54 AM
    No new bb, no iPhone, no android and no windows - what else is out there though?

Good comment.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    I said we definitly don't get the new BlackBerry 10 devices and not Apple Product. So it's Android or Windows. But " I that's me " don't like Windows or Android. Understand!?

Posted z5
    05-29-13 01:20 PM
    The term "best" is relative. It's like saying who makes the best hamburger. That is ultimately up to you to decide, not someone else.
    05-29-13 04:45 PM
    Apple have confirmed iOS 7 to be announced at WWDC - the Jonny Ive inspired and designed OS. Strap yourselves in.
    Sell a lot of Apple vapor-ware???

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 05:00 PM
    Sell a lot of Apple vapor-ware???

Posted via CB10
    Bitter much? Apple have confirmed it. I don't know what's vapour about that.
    05-29-13 10:30 PM
    really people... nobody is going to win this argument... let it go... we fell right into this thread trap..

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    05-29-13 11:23 PM
    Wow, I got 11 pages in 3 days...craziness.

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    05-30-13 12:36 AM
    Wow, I got 11 pages in 3 days...craziness.

And all of it quality stuff! Hey, I just noticed today that Canadian's use the term "arse" like we do.
    05-30-13 12:45 AM
    Advanced and software wise I do believe it's BB10 but it has the limitations of a first gen phone and lack of a larger screen.
    05-30-13 12:45 AM
    really people... nobody is going to win this argument... let it go... we fell right into this thread trap..

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    I couldn't agree more, especially given the time I've wasted arguing with these Apple trolls. I will say the folks posting comments about the Galaxy S4 and the HTC 1 have generally made balanced reasoned arguments. But with the iphone lovers, it seems they always have to drive the debate level down to the kindergarten level, "no I didn't" etc.
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 05-30-13 at 07:51 AM.
    05-30-13 07:07 AM
    Bitter much? Apple have confirmed it. I don't know what's vapour about that.
    Not bitter at all, my friend. Just pointing out reality to you:
    vapor-ware is stuff that is not available for purchase now but the manufacturer promises it will be available soon or later or at a future date... but not now.

It was a term used a lot by Microsoft haters in the 80's or 90's because MS had a habit of promising features in upcoming releases as a means of keeping customers loyal to Windows. Apparently this strategy worked for them when their product was dominant... for a while. Seems to me Apple is doing the same thing. And to a great extent, so is BB. But I'm not the one pushing the next, as-yet-unreleased product or feature. You were.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 07:54 AM
    Is this a cross post from Reddit?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 08:06 AM
    vapor-ware is stuff that is not available for purchase now but the manufacturer promises it will be available soon or later or at a future date... but not now.

It was a term used a lot by Microsoft haters in the 80's or 90's because MS had a habit of promising features in upcoming releases as a means of keeping customers loyal to Windows. Apparently this strategy worked for them when their product was dominant... for a while. Seems to me Apple is doing the same thing. And to a great extent, so is BB. But I'm not the one pushing the next, as-yet-unreleased product or feature. You were.

Posted via CB10
    That term applies to bb more than apple.
    05-30-13 11:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Read it again. I'm not pushing anything. Apple are refreshing their OS. I know it hurts you, but you've had plenty of Blackberry disappointment lately to steel your resolve once more.

Oh, and p.s. I don't even own an iphone... shoot the messenger much?
    05-30-13 06:54 PM
    Read it again. I'm not pushing anything. Apple are refreshing their OS. I know it hurts you, but you've had plenty of Blackberry disappointment lately to steel your resolve once more.

Oh, and p.s. I don't even own an iphone... shoot the messenger much?
    Oooooh, the Applekin are refreshing their OS... I quiver with anticipation.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 07:45 PM
    Oooooh, the Applekin are refreshing their OS... I quiver with anticipation.
    Posted via CB10
    Considering the i5 is one of the best selling phones ever, and the 5S will probably be released within a few months with an updated OS I think it relevant information when considering who's making the best smartphones at the moment. When the Z10 rises above #12 on the Top 20 list, I'll quiver. Until then, I'll yawn, along with 97% of the rest of the smartphone owning world.
    05-30-13 08:55 PM
    Considering the i5 is one of the best selling phones ever, and the 5S will probably be released within a few months with an updated OS I think it relevant information when considering who's making the best smartphones at the moment. When the Z10 rises above #12 on the Top 20 list, I'll quiver. Until then, I'll yawn, along with 97% of the rest of the smartphone owning world.

What is the best smartphone in the world today?-img_00000190.png

05-31-13 04:29 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000190.png 
Views:	364 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	167155

Old review. Try one with more recent data and since Samsung and HTC released their flagships.
    05-31-13 04:36 PM
    Updated os huh? So it's not just a crappy app launcher..

Posted via SEGA master system
    05-31-13 07:10 PM
    Old review. Try one with more recent data and since Samsung and HTC released their flagships.
    Haha, HTC is on there!

05-31-13 09:14 PM

What is the best smartphone in the world today?-img_00000191.png

Is that another top 10!? Let me know when you start to Quiver...

PatrickMJS likes this.
    05-31-13 09:20 PM

What is the best smartphone in the world today?-img_00000193.png
    Hmm looks like you only stick your head in the sand. Glad I'm not a sheep like some.

rtang1007 and PatrickMJS like this.
    05-31-13 09:24 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000193.png 
Views:	547 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	167205
    Hmm looks like you only stick your head in the sand. Glad I'm not a sheep like some.

Right on! I want to see how i-gnorant iOStrich hides its head and iSight in the sand !!!

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    05-31-13 09:48 PM
    Best smartphones 2013: The best phones available to buy today - Pocket-lint

A proper order. Oh, and to be a I sheep shouldn't one actually own a iPhone? Or be a rabid fan of the iPhone?? I realize the flying monkeys must be released by Blackberry with every perceived attack on their beloved devices, but honestly kids.... Grow up.
    05-31-13 10:07 PM
    Best smartphones 2013: The best phones available to buy today - Pocket-lint

A proper order. Oh, and to be a I sheep shouldn't one actually own a iPhone? Or be a rabid fan of the iPhone?? I realize the flying monkeys must be released by Blackberry with every perceived attack on their beloved devices, but honestly kids.... Grow up.
    Apparently, it is an unprofessional review and biased order. It is impossible for a China brand "Huiwei" to sit in front of a Q10 and Z10 isn't there. James, the first guy who commented, is questioning about the position of iPhone5, too. Childish and naive to believe this review!!!

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-01-13 12:02 PM
298 ... 7891011 ...