So now that I've had my Z10 for 2+ months now, I often read online smartphone reviews constantly comparing every device. Reading crackberry posts...you see a lot of posts comparing platforms and OS to one another. HTC, Samsung, Apple, Nokia all have great devices. Although for me...Apple and the iphone 5 are certainly falling behind in staying fresh and shouldn't even be in the top 5 at the moment..yet are always ranked high based on reputation. Good phone, just no longer "the best". I'm sure I'll hear from a few apple users on that one, haha.

Although it may be biased to ask on Crackberry, in your opinion, what is the absolute best smartphone out there? Z10? HTC one, S4, Lumia 920, iphone 5?

Obviously there are better phones out there other than our Z10's...but are there many? For me ....the Z10 fits all my needs... and certainly deserves top 5 recognition. So what phone is the best crackberry?

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    MissEnigma01 likes this.
    05-26-13 12:32 AM
    The absolute best smartphone out there is the one that fulfills your needs.

Lunch break over. Back to matchmaking.
    05-26-13 12:35 AM
    No such thing. There is the best phone for X task and even the best phone for you, but no phone is simply THE best phone.

Pretty much all devices are awesome right now. We just gotta find the one that best fit our needs.
    sclift and Carmels like this.
    05-26-13 12:36 AM
    Obviously the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    FastLane228 and ProjectBrett like this.
    05-26-13 12:37 AM
    The absolute best smartphone out there is the one that fulfills your needs.

Lunch break over. Back to matchmaking.
    I agree.

Posted via CB10
    psskid likes this.
    05-26-13 12:42 AM
    IPhone and android are the best dumbphone for sheeple and kids.

Z10 is for grownups who expect more

-my biased opinion.

Posted via CB10 & Z10
    05-26-13 01:03 AM
    Define best smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 01:03 AM
    I whole heartily agree with raino and deigonei...
    The best phone is what you need it to be for you.
    There are many great phones out in the market right now: I love my Z10, my friend loves her GS3, another friend loves his Note 2, my brother loves his iPhones 4S, so on and so on...
    Therefore, the best phone is the one that works for you and your needs, the one that works for your situation.
    diegonei likes this.
    05-26-13 01:39 AM
    IPhone 5.

Posted via CB10
    zeteo and taz323 like this.
    05-26-13 01:43 AM
    As far as UI, I think it's the z10. I researched all of the phones you mentioned extensively. I chose the z10, and I think it jot only delivers in all areas that are important to me, but the potential in the device is huge still, with lots of room to grow. In a year, I feel the z10 will give the best experience hands down. I will mention also, so I don't seem like a BlackBerry fanboy,the windows phone platform is under appreciated and rapidly being updated. It was a pretty nice experience, but not a bb10 experience

Posted via SEGA master system
    05-26-13 01:51 AM
    IPhone and android are the best dumbphone for sheeple and kids.

Z10 is for grownups who expect more

-my biased opinion.

Posted via CB10 & Z10
    I have to disagree with you. Android has grown up, it is not just a laggy os with games. It can be as productive as BB. Hower, if we look to the swipe gestures and Hub, the OS10 is as good as Android. So, you just have to look at the advantages, which are for me, better than Android's advantages.
    05-26-13 01:54 AM
    I bought the HTC One recently. It's head and shoulders above the others at present. I've had the Z10 and the Samsung phones.
    fsufan1200#CB and pds2208 like this.
    05-26-13 03:09 AM
    Obviously the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    The z10 is not an OS, bb10 is the OS.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 11:05 AM
    Depends on your requirements

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 11:09 AM
    The z10 is not an OS, bb10 is the OS.
    The question was "what's the best smartphone" not the best OS

Sent from my SGH-T999V using CB Forums mobile app
    Mel25 and mk2234 like this.
    05-26-13 11:11 AM
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

That said, the best smartphone is what you yourself see as best
    kbz1960 and mzceetee like this.
    05-26-13 11:14 AM
    Best phone out there is Q10
    angad7.10 and edyts like this.
    05-26-13 11:23 AM
    The Q10 is best for my purposes (email, messaging and internet browsing).
    For most people I expect the galaxy s4 would be the best fit because of its spectacular screen, many features, apps and speed.
    Personally if I was going to buy an android phone I'd get the HTC one because of it's beautiful design.
    I think iphones are best for people who aren't great with technology or use their phone very casually.
    05-26-13 11:24 AM
    As what other had said, the best smartphone varies from one user to another... some considered the availability of apps & games i.e. the more, the better... some gauge on the browser performance i.e the speedier, the better... some by the performance of camerra, or sound or video, or even specs i.e. the higher the specs, the better, etc... and this is usually where users are getting an argument i.e. when other starts insisting that their choosen mobile is the best - where as, the other users doesn't use the same reference or having different criteria...

Posted via Z10
    diegonei likes this.
    05-26-13 11:33 AM
    Galaxy s4, htc one, and iPhone 5.

Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    zeteo and fsufan1200#CB like this.
    05-26-13 11:38 AM
    the best smartphone in the world is the one you choose*... easy wasn't it

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    05-26-13 11:40 AM
    I work in a phone store and the other day and I got asked what is best smartphone. by a customer and when I said it depends on requirements the person jumped down my throat saying I'm a liar and I don't know anything and that iPhone is best phone and laughed at me when I defended my stance.

Personally as others have said it depends on what you need from a phone. I personally feel that everyone should try every manufacturer at least once and in my experience I'd say Galaxy s4 but I have a Z10 as wanted a change and have to say compared to the others it's nice to have something different

Posted via CB10
    diegonei and ioansuhov like this.
    05-26-13 11:47 AM
    I have to disagree with you. Android has grown up, it is not just a laggy os with games. It can be as productive as BB. Hower, if we look to the swipe gestures and Hub, the OS10 is as good as Android. So, you just have to look at the advantages, which are for me, better than Android's advantages.
    I don't know if it's the raw power of hardware or Android 4.1, but the latest batch of Android phones are leaks and bounds ahead of the things I used to look at and go "meh, my 8520 still performs better than your Moto Cliq". Mum and I are happy with our phones and we simply agree that they are on par (I got her a Razr HD to replace her dying Defy).

iOS is bound for a refit soon. 2014 will be a heck of a lot of fun!
    cdnynot and ioansuhov like this.
    05-26-13 12:01 PM
    As far as UI, I think it's the z10. I researched all of the phones you mentioned extensively. I chose the z10, and I think it jot only delivers in all areas that are important to me, but the potential in the device is huge still, with lots of room to grow. In a year, I feel the z10 will give the best experience hands down. I will mention also, so I don't seem like a BlackBerry fanboy,the windows phone platform is under appreciated and rapidly being updated. It was a pretty nice experience, but not a bb10 experience

I totally agree with you. In terms of UI, I would say no other phones by far on the market can beat BB10. Even though my Z10 sometimes has the random reboots, I still think it is the best phone that fits all my daily need. I strongly believe I had random reboots on my previous iPhone 4 as well but because there was no way to track the boot time for iPhone so nobody notices it has. In the last two years, I experienced thousand times of laggy screen, frozen apps and spinning circles. Therfore, I knew the iPhone has random reboots issue too. My wife's iPhone 5 becomes laggy day by day. I have never used Android's phones so I can't speak to them. Like everybody's comment above, everyone finds the phone he/she is using the best phone. So there is no definite answer.

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    05-26-13 12:06 PM
    I bought the HTC One recently. It's head and shoulders above the others at present. I've had the Z10 and the Samsung phones.
    Lol no. No it isn't.

05-26-13 01:14 PM
298 123 ...