Skype, bank app, Google maps, tapatalk (sadly not forthcoming), a separate Facebook chat app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    For banking apps I use Pageonce. Gives me my updated bal for all my bank accts. Unless you have a bank that accepts check deposits via the app. i think a few of those can be sideloaded. I have google maps side loaded and it works perfectly fine. I also have FB Messenger sideloaded as well which works perfectly fine.
    03-26-13 04:38 PM
    For banking apps I use Pageonce. Gives me my updated bal for all my bank accts. Unless you have a bank that accepts check deposits via the app. i think a few of those can be sideloaded. I have google maps side loaded and it works perfectly fine. I also have FB Messenger sideloaded as well which works perfectly fine.
    My bank is already on the case with their own native app, but thank you for the tip none the less.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    03-26-13 04:39 PM
    The apps I really need are art related. SketchBook Mobile, and Photoshop Touch. I also need a multi-track recorder for my music.
    03-26-13 04:45 PM
    What I use on a daily basis is Facebook, CBC Canada, and CB CrackBerry.
    03-26-13 05:00 PM
    Words With Friends
    03-26-13 05:00 PM
    Necessities...

Hmm, browser, calendar, notes email...wait they all come with the os.

It's a phone and organiser in terms of necessities it does all it needs to do out of the box.

Posted via CB10

Exit: just to point out, I am referring to necessary applications, not applications for the fun of having them.
    03-26-13 05:03 PM
    Rbc, Skype, viber, Google maps, Google plus, a sports tracker app

That is all I'm currently missing

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 05:05 PM
    Skype and Spotify are a need I'm my case... and they are not here yet lol

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 05:07 PM
    Kindle and MLB At Bat are the must haves. Would really like the Chase Bank app as well but got a email from them last week telling me they are no longer going to support their Blackberry app so it looks like they will have to change their minds for that one to happen.
    03-26-13 05:07 PM
    High Priority Wants: My Bank App, TD Waterhouse App, MLB

Nice to haves: Shazam, Google Maps, Cineplex time shift, Blaq, Native ebay (port works pretty well)

Heavily using Daily: CB10, theScore, Toronto Raptors, Dropbox, MoneyPlus, Stocks, BBM, Blackberry bridge, BeWeather, Battery Guru

Using regularly: Cineplex, Stuff I Need, Password Keeper, BBM Avatars, The 400's, Whip, Paper Pusher Scanner,

Use occasionally; ebay, The Last Weather App (for comedic relief), WhatsApp, Wallpaper Changer HD, Gadget Box, TimmyMe, MyShopping, Fancy Tran

Games to fill the time: Circle Pie Lite, Spinballs, Run in Crowd, WarShips, Yachty Deluxe, Medieval, Word Soup, Jetpack Joyride and more that I don't really bother with
    03-26-13 05:45 PM
    StarTracker...amazing astronomy app. I spent 400 on a star tracker unit three years ago. Two years ago they shove the app on a phone. Point tilt your phone into the night sky and you will easily find the planets, constellations, stars and their info. Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Sirius....thousands can all be tracked down in the sky with a few key strokes. Really fun app for campers and rural folks.
    Check out Whats Up. It does the same.
    03-26-13 06:10 PM
    You have a Built for Blackberry multimedia scrapbook at BB World, only $0.99 for limited time.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0-89-a-786860/
    Thank you, I saw that app in BBW however it is not the same one from the PlayBook. That app was awesome!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 06:43 PM
    Instagram, watchespn, hbogo showtimeanytime, iheartradio. Not sure if some will work with browser but if they do then will buy no doubt.
    03-26-13 06:43 PM
    Kobo would be nice to have. My essentials now are Pocket Ninjas (hella addictive), Super Hexagon (ditto), Wallpaper Changer HD (weather and battery percentage) and sideloaded Netflix and Steam.

And CB10, of course.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 06:48 PM
    A rock solid plain text editor:
    Must automatically cloud sync so I can start or modify a document on the phone / tablet / PC and pick up seamlessly on any of my other devices. This is crucial.
    -I have an idea. Start to bang it out on the phone. Get home and continue exactly where I left off on a larger device. No saving / logging out / logging in. It just needs to be where I need it.
    -I am out with my phone. Get a call. Need access to a text file I spent an hour on last night on my tablet. Open app and it is just there on my phone. Again must be zero effort.
    I use AZR Text Editor and it has the ability to load/save plain text files to Dropbox and Box. And it syncs right away. I see maybe a 5-10 second delay between saving on my phone and my desktop picking up the update. You should give it a try, if you haven't already.

Kobo would be nice to have.
    Kobo has an HTML5 webapp that works well in the browser. Just go to http://read.kobobooks.com, add it to your home screen, and you have a Kobo app.
    thurask likes this.
    03-26-13 06:54 PM
    Something similar to AirVideo. Off line navigation like TomTom.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 06:56 PM
    Kobo has an HTML5 webapp that works well in the browser. Just go to http://read.kobobooks.com, add it to your home screen, and you have a Kobo app.
    Hallelujah. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Easy-G likes this.
    03-26-13 07:05 PM
    Flipboard (side loaded), Rdio (under development), CB, Bank of America (under development?) , Netflix (side loaded), Amazon and Amazon MP3 (both side loaded), Weather Channel.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 07:10 PM
    I'm with the bbqkid8.... all I need, I already have.
    CB10
    Gasbuddy
    Weather app
    06kingranch likes this.
    03-26-13 07:21 PM
    Skype, Audio books, ... I can make do with what's out there other than these.
    03-26-13 07:32 PM
    Yes, I agree an on board navigation application like Garmin, Navigon or Tom Tom is all that's really missing. Data charges, especially when roaming, are a killer for the non onboard programs and the onboard apps that are presently available just aren't in the same class as the top name performers I mentioned....

R...

Something similar to AirVideo. Off line
    navigation like TomTom.

Posted via CB10

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    03-26-13 07:41 PM
    Hub, Twitter, Facebook, BBM, Remember, Browser, Waze/Maps, Camera, CBC News. Bring Skype and I will be forever loyal.
    03-26-13 07:57 PM
    Kindle, Slacker and CB10 - not necessarily in that order.

SM
    03-26-13 08:00 PM
    I really wish we could have a WIKI on top of the topic so people could actually just add to a one big list or add checks next to those that are already mentioned, you know, like slick deals wiki post.
    03-26-13 10:01 PM
    Thank you, I saw that app in BBW however it is not the same one from the PlayBook. That app was awesome!

Posted via CB10
    Tapyhold does more. Plays music, video, search new stickers from Openclipart.org, take text notes and records audio notes. Isn't as pretty as original Scrapbook, but does his job.

Try it for free, you lose nothing
    http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...bb-too-776771/
    Last edited by BlackQtCoder; 03-27-13 at 03:31 AM.
    03-27-13 03:15 AM
66 123