Right first things first I am a pretty big phone enthusiast and blackberry Z10 suits my needs. However this is doing my head in....

Probably won't be Bow to explain this. I've got the hang of it but basically everytime I come out of the hub I'm keep getting a green message symbol like draft message because I'm accidentally swiping the message up how do you successfully close the hub back to default view without draft messages showing. All I wanna do is close back to hub view and go on my way lol

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:30 PM
    You are probably touching the space bar when coming out of a message, I have done this on several occasions.

To get rid of the green draft go into the message and delete the space, then swipe the message away to the right, job done hopefully.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:37 PM
    Also just swipe up in the Hub to get back to your home screen.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:39 PM
    What's the quickest way to get out of the message thread then otherwise every time I open the hub it goes back to the last thread I had open when I want the default hub view....thanks guys so nice when people actually respond to threads and help. also any advice on increasing my bbm contacts as I currently have.....none

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:46 PM
    You have to put the Hub back to the main view yourself.

If you hit the space bar it'll cause the draft message icon.

Swipe to get right to go back home hub, or swipe left from the bezel to return to the home screen (apps). You can also swipe up version the bottom, but you risk hitting the space bar.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:50 PM
    OK let's see..

If your in a message and you want to go back to the hub you can simply swipe from left to right (if you don't want to use the back button on the bottom bar) which will send you one window back. If your just in a chat window then doing this will send u to the hub since only one window is open. If in an email or attached etc where your a few windows in swiping from left to right will take you to the previous window. If in such a situation you want to go all the way back to the hub in one swipe you swipe left to right at the very bottom left on the tab bar where the back button normally is, this will send you all the way back to the main window from where you started and in hub that means going back to the hub.

To move from a message to outside the hub in one move you can either

Swipe right to left
    Or
    Swipe bottom up

Both do the same thing of taking you out of the hub directly but since you had the message open , when you return to the hub the message will still be open. There is no one move to close the message and exit the hub to the best of my knowledge. What I do is swipe left to right to exit the message and then swipe right to left on the main hub to exit it. It may seem awkward at first but with a little practice you'll be doing it without noticing and quick movements. Also you can exit the main hub with both these methods as well, swipe right to left or bottom up.

As for your issue with the green draft I'm not sure what that is since I've never had it. I don't use email or sms in my hub though so maybe it's that?.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:56 PM
    Return to home screen from any app, drag (don't flick) your finger upwards from the word BlackBerry below the screen. If the keyboard is open, you must finish dragging further up the screen.

There is a "hub" icon on your home screen, it bring you to the root level of the hub

Alternatively, when in a text or bbm you can also swipe left-right to leave the convo then right-left to leave the hub
    02-24-14 12:56 PM
    Just read your bbm contact question. If u want to meet random people there are already plenty of threads here in the forums for different categories with no shortage of people, never tried any though. Alternately you can convince friends to get bbm, since it's on almost every major os by now.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 01:07 PM
    With regards to BBM contacts you need to persuade your friends on other platforms to download BBM to their devices

Good luck, let us know how that goes, of course some of them may already have it.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 01:13 PM
    Really there's threads on bbm contacts

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 01:37 PM
    02-24-14 01:55 PM
    First of all, you use exclamation mark in the sentence when you ask a question...

Posted via my Z10 powered with 10.2.1.2141
    02-24-14 01:58 PM
    You want to know what you're doing right? You're asking questions in the CrackBerry forums. Keep doing that, you'll be fine before long.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-24-14 02:08 PM
    First of all, you use exclamation mark in the sentence when you ask a question...

Heh I think you meant question mark

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 02:15 PM
    Well I've posted my pin not one request grrrr

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 02:45 PM
    Well I've posted my pin not one request grrrr

Posted via CB10
    Post it on FB or Twitter
    Or from within BBM go to invites and see the suggested ones
    Or switch the received tab and choose tell your friends
    Or just have a quick search through the forums and you'll find a bunch of people to add

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    02-24-14 02:59 PM
    One thing most people do wrong is put "what am I doing wrong" or something equally unhelpful like "HELP IM A NOOB", as the subject of a post.

Take a moment and think up a good title. "Unwanted Drafts" would be a good choice for this one.

Actually, the forum software should really have an option to filter out short and generic words and prompt the poster for a better choice if the filtered subject is empty.
    02-24-14 03:53 PM
    Heh I think you meant question mark

Posted via CB10
    No. I pointed what he's doing wrong

02-24-14 06:59 PM
    How about reading/viewing help first.

BlackBerry Since 2006. Rogers Halifax, NS - Z10 Official 10.2.1
    02-24-14 07:06 PM