OK... I've been a BB user for years. Tried other phones, jumped ship for almost a year but came back when the Z10 came out. Truly awesome device. For ME...it's my absolute go to phone. My GS3 sits on my desk.... for now.

I'm not gonna hammer BBRY, but I need to vent......

IMHO...BBRY has a total game changing OS/device & they do NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!!!!
    Virtually zero marketing.... scrap PB..( or all indications say they will) WTF !!!!!!!! I was so sure BBRY was back that I bought shares. I seriously can't take it anymore. ...... There is so much more I wanna say, but it's just the same ole' BS everyone's hearing & saying........
    06-30-13 01:34 PM
    OK... I've been a BB user for years. Tried other phones, jumped ship for almost a year but came back when the Z10 came out. Truly awesome device. For ME...it's my absolute go to phone. My GS3 sits on my desk.... for now.

I'm not gonna hammer BBRY, but I need to vent......

IMHO...BBRY has a total game changing OS/device & they do NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!!!!
    Virtually zero marketing.... scrap PB..( or all indications say they will) WTF !!!!!!!! I was so sure BBRY was back that I bought shares. I seriously can't take it anymore. ...... There is so much more I wanna say, but it's just the same ole' BS everyone's hearing & saying........
    You also gotta consider that carriers just aren't willing to promote BlackBerry. Also, from a business stand point, it was wise to drop the idea of OS10 on the Playbook with the low sale figures. Maybe they will bring something better in time.
    06-30-13 01:59 PM
    Just give it a little more time is all, it's only been about 6 months.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    bradu1 likes this.
    06-30-13 02:01 PM
    You also gotta consider that carriers just aren't willing to promote BlackBerry. Also, from a business stand point, it was wise to drop the idea of OS10 on the Playbook with the low sale figures. Maybe they will bring something better in time.
    Carriers would pimp this thing, & sales ppl would go out of their way to sell it if there were incantifs to do so. Scrap the PB?????.... WTF....announce a 1.5gig, 10" PB with seamless compatibility with the Q10/Z10.
    Spend a couple mil. $ on a REAL commercial. I have seen nothing but bush league marketing attempts.
    Get your head out of your azz & get w/ the freakin program!!!!
    06-30-13 02:10 PM
    One word: Swagger.

BlackBerry has the best product on the market right now, but they're not bragging about it in ads. They're not showing what it can do, how it can improve your quality of life in ways that its competition cannot.

Swagger, BlackBerry. Walk tall. Show off this bad boy called BB10.

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 and Bowlegz like this.
    06-30-13 02:20 PM
    One word: Swagger.

BlackBerry has the best product on the market right now, but they're not bragging about it in ads. They're not showing what it can do, how it can improve your quality of life in ways that its competition cannot.

Swagger, BlackBerry. Walk tall. Show off this bad boy called BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Dude.... are you serious? I used to feel the same way....18 months ago.
    Ya can't lay down much swagger from the grave.
    victorshikhman likes this.
    06-30-13 02:32 PM
    Carriers would pimp this thing, & sales ppl would go out of their way to sell it if there were incantifs to do so. Scrap the PB?????.... WTF....announce a 1.5gig, 10" PB with seamless compatibility with the Q10/Z10.
    Spend a couple mil. $ on a REAL commercial. I have seen nothing but bush league marketing attempts.
    Get your head out of your azz & get w/ the freakin program!!!!
    Have to disagree with the 10" tablet. The one thing BlackBerry got right from the beginning with the PlayBook was the 7" form factor. Steve Jobs mocked it at the time saying Apple would never release a mini-iPad. Ahem.

If BlackBerry does a 180 and goes back to tablets, I think they should stick to 7" if they can only produce one size at a profit.
    06-30-13 02:40 PM
    And I'm watching you beat a dead horse, why not use a already open thread to discuss your opinion
    06-30-13 02:46 PM