I'm very saddened today to say I will be cheating on you with a note 2, now before all you fan boys freak at me I just want to say my side of the story first.
    Now I have had my z10 for 2 months and absolutely love BlackBerry 10!! And have spent plenty of $$ on apps to support everyone's hard work, but...I have to say that the z10 needs to be fixed and pull an apple and release a z10S or something cause my z10 has had horrible battery life to begin with and since the 10.1 update its been 10x worse.. I charge my phone and then unplug it and watch one 2 minute YouTube video and out of no where my battery is down to 90%. really BlackBerry?? Now I heard the q10 has great battery and almost no issues but I like the bigger screen and enjoy the keyboard of the z10 but that doesn't also make my daily reboots any better as I can tell when a reboot is done when my data app is no longer open and so long story short I'm going back to a note 2 for a while and in the mean time just keep an eye on BlackBerry and what updates come up and if this aristo device is going to come or if after Christmas I'll be back on z10 when everything's better, btw I have no way to exchange the device for another if the case was mines a defect as I bought on kijiji so that's not an option for me,
    Let me know your comments and yes I wanna see BlackBerry become #1 but can't support faulty software or hardware may whatever it be

Posted via CB10
    macberry33 and IgotsThis like this.
    05-30-13 07:42 AM
    Once again, there is a dedicated thread for posts like this. Try using it!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 07:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    The Op's not returning his Z10, what thread are you referring to?
    Djlatino and richardat like this.
    05-30-13 07:55 AM
    How about you stop being a trollllll!!!
    I don't care if already a thread, ever think people want there own spot not to just read another thread with people saying first or saying that BlackBerry is perfect or what may it be?? If u have nothing nice to say then don't say anything and people like you make me hate crackberry more and more

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 07:59 AM
    The Op's not returning his Z10, what thread are you referring to?
    Actually he is as he stated he's going back to his Note 2 for a while. Yes, I see that he's not saying that he's giving up on BB but he is leaving in the interim.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    saint613 likes this.
    05-30-13 08:00 AM
    I just wanna explain myself on a new thread and not one that's got 10000 comments already and since im not someone who thinks BlackBerry sucks or iPhone is better cause I don't, I had a curve then the bold 9900 and then switched to the note 2 for the screen size and a os with more app selection as I don't use many apps but more then bbos could support and now that my z10 let me down I'm going to go back to my note 2 for a few months in hopes that fixes and updates will be better by then

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and Djlatino like this.
    05-30-13 08:04 AM
    I don't care if already a thread, ever think people want there own spot not to just read another thread with people saying first or saying that BlackBerry is perfect or what may it be?? If u have nothing nice to say then don't say anything and people like you make me hate crackberry more and more

Posted via CB10
    Actually I'm the furthest thing from a troll. I spend a bit of time here and, to respond in the same vein as you just have, it's seeing these posts that make me frustrated with CB more and more. It's a two way street here.

Furthermore, there are very few threads, relatively, calling BB perfect in contrast to ones about people leaving for another phone.

I'm sorry you took offense to my post but I was just as frustrated with another of these "leaving" posts as you were with my response.
    05-30-13 08:05 AM
    Gosh... and suddenly people aren't allowed to open a thread. This is actually the first thread that I opened because... the rest are boring as $hit and I was curious if ur having the same problems as me.

Kevin please open a complete new forum called "unicorns and blackberrys under the raindow" for everyone who isn't isn't experiencing any difficulties with their device.

The thing is all forums across the Web attract people having issues. If you have no issues then your probably outside enjoying the sun

Just in case ur interested in my issue lol
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=811614

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 08:09 AM
    Its funny, I hear people saying that they have horrrible battery life on the Z10 and personally I dont have that problem. In fact in my office there are 2 of us with Z10 and amongst the apples and the samsung our phone out last them. I am OS 10.1.0.1880 and I am averaging about15 hrs and thats average use which includes, about 5 calls a day, chat on whats app and BBM ( have sports group) read forums on CB. check the news out on different apps and sometimes play music via BT in the car. On the weekend when I do little on it I am getting 48 hrs before charging.
    Now I am not saying you are not having a battery issue but really, a Note 2. I think you picked the worse phone address your battery issue. Good luck.
    dad2bandm likes this.
    05-30-13 08:09 AM
    Sucks to see that you're having so many problems with your Z10. I've had mine since Feb 5th, and I have to say that I have had zero problems with it, and my battery life has been great. I use my z10 alot during the day, and my battery is still about 25% by the time I go to bed. I use it for both work and personal, so it gets alot of use. I know the last thing you want to hear is how great my phone is compared to yours, but I guess my point is that maybe there was a reason your Z10 was posted on kijiji? Maybe that handset is faulty, causing the battery to drain so quickly. The reboot thing seems to be a known issue with blackberry (from reading other posts regarding users calling BB support and they indicated that it is a know issue and being worked on). Another thought is maybe you have a bad battery? I know the last thing you want to do is invest money into a device that keeps giving you problems, but maybe the issue is with the battery itself, and not the phone. Just a thought. I can just imagine your frustration. I absolutely love my Z10, and if I had the same issues you have, I'd go crazy!
    05-30-13 08:10 AM
    Why do people feel the need, that they have to defend themselves?

Use what works best for you.

I think most would be upset if you didn't use anything at all. lol
    05-30-13 08:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Who appointed you to the position of CrackBerry Thread Decider? The OP is not bashing BlackBerry but points out issues that other BlackBerry users including many loyalists have raised since the launch of the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone earlier this year.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    05-30-13 08:13 AM
    I just wanna explain myself on a new thread and not one that's got 10000 comments already and since im not someone who thinks BlackBerry sucks or iPhone is better cause I don't, I had a curve then the bold 9900 and then switched to the note 2 for the screen size and a os with more app selection as I don't use many apps but more then bbos could support and now that my z10 let me down I'm going to go back to my note 2 for a few months in hopes that fixes and updates will be better by then

Posted via CB10
    That was the longest sentence without a period I have ever seen. Makes me laugh how grammar is lacking in so many of these posts.
    05-30-13 08:13 AM
    Who appointed you to the position of CrackBerry Thread Decider? The OP is not bashing BlackBerry but points out issues that other BlackBerry users including many loyalists have raised since the launch of the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone earlier this year.

because he's not the only one tired of threads like this.
    bungaboy and BB_Junky like this.
    05-30-13 08:22 AM
    Its funny, I hear people saying that they have horrrible battery life on the Z10 and personally I dont have that problem. In fact in my office there are 2 of us with Z10 and amongst the apples and the samsung our phone out last them. I am OS 10.1.0.1880 and I am averaging about15 hrs and thats average use which includes, about 5 calls a day, chat on whats app and BBM ( have sports group) read forums on CB. check the news out on different apps and sometimes play music via BT in the car. On the weekend when I do little on it I am getting 48 hrs before charging.
    Now I am not saying you are not having a battery issue but really, a Note 2. I think you picked the worse phone address your battery issue. Good luck.
    For some people LTE drains the BlackBerry Z10 battery faster than expected. I have this issue so I switched to 4G mode which typically enables my BlackBerry Z10 to last roughly 12 hours of moderate use. My office is situated in an area where LTE on my smartphone only registers 2 signal bars whereas 4G gets 5 full bars. This is definitely a Rogers Wireless issue because the Bell Mobility LTE Wireless Router maintains LTE service most of the time, only dropping back to 4G once in a while.

05-30-13 08:23 AM
    Exchanging the battery improves battery life that being said my battery is great little more than a day vs day and a half with RAZR maxx 3300mah
    05-30-13 08:30 AM
    Maybe you recieved a defective battery. I get threw at least 12 hours of heavy use no prob with my Z10. as for the resets I cant say.
    05-30-13 08:30 AM
    I have a Z10 with ATT. I used to get about 8 hours of battery life on low - mid use. I changed two setting and now get around 20 hours on mid - heavy use. Disable gestures during lock screen and disable sending diagnostics. Give that a try for a day. I leave bluetooth, location services, NFC and WiFi all turned on and easily get through a day now because of those changes. My device also stopped rebooting and over heating.
    05-30-13 08:56 AM
    On two hrs my battery went from 100% to 85%

This is since 7:30 am and I have been talking on it browsing on it pretty much through those two hrs.

Awesome battery life.

See battery is great on z10, ya just need to know how to use it right and turn off junk your not using, this goes for any device in the market today.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 09:38 AM
    My Battery life is bad too. Yesterday I shut my phone off because I had only 5% and i needed to make an Important call. I never shut off my phone before, z10 has really worst battery life and that's make me crazy. I really like the phone but that's for me NoGo

Posted z5
    05-30-13 09:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    You don't think people like you have effect on others either buy cluttering up the forum with more of these bye bye threads? You don't like your phone and are leaving...can't just leave with out expecting a parade of well wishes?

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-30-13 09:49 AM
    I have the latest update ,no side loaded apps, no know draining apps and have just gone from full charge to 90% just now on CB site. So about on average 1min = 1% of battery for my Z. At lease it doesn't reboot.

Posted via Z10
    05-30-13 09:56 AM
    Hmmm, still trying to figure out why you think you can talk to him like that? What's your problem?
    05-30-13 09:59 AM
    I'm very saddened today to say I will be cheating on you with a note 2, now before all you fan boys freak at me I just want to say my side of the story first.
    Now I have had my z10 for 2 months and absolutely love BlackBerry 10!! And have spent plenty of $$ on apps to support everyone's hard work, but...I have to say that the z10 needs to be fixed and pull an apple and release a z10S or something cause my z10 has had horrible battery life to begin with and since the 10.1 update its been 10x worse.. I charge my phone and then unplug it and watch one 2 minute YouTube video and out of no where my battery is down to 90%. really BlackBerry?? Now I heard the q10 has great battery and almost no issues but I like the bigger screen and enjoy the keyboard of the z10 but that doesn't also make my daily reboots any better as I can tell when a reboot is done when my data app is no longer open and so long story short I'm going back to a note 2 for a while and in the mean time just keep an eye on BlackBerry and what updates come up and if this aristo device is going to come or if after Christmas I'll be back on z10 when everything's better, btw I have no way to exchange the device for another if the case was mines a defect as I bought on kijiji so that's not an option for me,
    Let me know your comments and yes I wanna see BlackBerry become #1 but can't support faulty software or hardware may whatever it be

Posted via CB10
    Your phone is new! And as such once imei is verified, why can't you submit it for a warranty case?

Sent from my SGH-I957R using CB Forums mobile app
    05-30-13 10:29 AM
    My battery life was horrible and it was a Active sync issue. Any of you using Active sync for anything?
    05-30-13 10:53 AM
57 123