Verizon Z10.
    My new work building is all steel and has terrible indoor reception, so Iíve been turning airplane mode on whenever Iím indoors to save battery. Iíll turn airplane mode off when I go outside to send and receive texts, check voicemail, etc.
    Recently, when I try and call my wife, 4/5 times Iíll get the ďnumber disconnectedĒ message. ďWelcome to VZW, the number you have dialed has been disconnected or no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please hang up and try this call again.Ē
    Sometimes itíll connect on the second call, sometimes the fourth or fifth, sometimes I just give up.
    Text messages and email are going through fine. Numbers to other cell phones (non vzw) go through fine. I havenít tried a different Verizon cell phone number to try and see if this is a problem with my wifeís phone. I donít this it is, because she hasnít had any issues.
    Is there a ďregister on the networkĒ option somewhere that could be getting all janky with all the airplane mode cycles Iím doing?
    This really has me stumped.
    02-18-14 08:02 PM
    How strange. I would try calling verizon as we'll. I think they can help with the registering etc.
    02-24-14 12:08 PM
    Look, your wife is trying to tell you something.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    02-24-14 02:00 PM