Not sure if this happening to anyone else but this Just started happening within the last few days. I've noticed my data connection not working, my carrier is Telus, I have full bars, connected to 4GLTE, but the little BlackBerry symbol that's normal beside doesn't show up and my data services don't work. I'm running the most up to date is version from Telus, haven't loaded any new apps or changed anything. Ooo and I've noticed my battery draining more than usual. I've been blessed to fix the issue by shutting off the phone and turning it on, but even restarting it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 06:10 PM
    Yuppers. I have that issue as well. It has been very flakey that last few days. I am on Telus and in northern Alberta if that makes a difference. To take it one step further, yesterday afternoon, my Z10 totally lost all connections to the network. (cellular and data) Even though my work phone, (regular non smart phone) on Telus in the same hand, had full bars. My Z10 was actually trying to connect to Bell when I went into the settings to see what was going on. Weirdest thing to say the least. I even rebooted the phone, but it was still the same and would not connect. After a few frustrating hours, it corrected itself. Not sure how to explain it.
    05-02-13 06:25 PM
    Call your provider

Kah
    05-02-13 06:29 PM
    Yup, that's definitely weird, I've called my provider already and they've said there's been no issues with the service.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 08:23 PM
    Notice happening on BBOS blackberry on wifi!

*BIS disconnect from wifi when sleeping at night
    05-02-13 08:29 PM