Ok so I gave my Z10 to a friend of mine a while back, and it's been running well for a while now. But it seems to have started some issues. The device came directly from AT&T and is carrier locked. It's currently running official 10.2.1 software on it. I'll attach some images on this soon. First we started noticing issues when the Z10 was pushing my Blackberry travel flight notifications to the Z10. (i had a previous post about this but i had it fixed by some weird miracle. The device was previously security wiped, and well though maybe on Blackberry travels end is where the issue is coming from. The resolution i believe is already posted on that other post.

Now I have the issue that IGrann couldn't load some notifications, well I followed the help on IGrann and well nothing worked so I tried to un-install the application. Well... That didn't work as the application never completely un-install. In Blackberry world on in the hub and when you click the notification on the hub nothing. I've tried the reset on the hub the phone reset everything, other than another security wipe i decided to leave the phone alone and let it do it's thing maybe it will resolve it's self... I decided to install Insta10 as I couldn't reinstall IGrann. Well the application worked flawlessly until today, where the Hub it shoes like 10 Insta 10 sections, as in when you want to filter by email notification or app? yeah weired right? Now I'm not blaming the app but I find this extremely weird... I think i had some links installed on the Z10 but I never seen something like this in the forums? Anyway I'm doing a security wipe and wanted to share this. It's just flipping odd. I'll add the other forum link soon after I find it ok. But seriously what do you guys think? (now crackberry won't let me update the darn picture....) give me a second and I'll post it soon.
    03-14-15 11:17 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Attachment 341238
    And you can't see it there but Igrann was still there.....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...-wipe-1001428/
    that link was my BB travel post....
    03-14-15 11:19 PM
    The attachment doesn't work.

Please re-attach it.

And, A fresh restore might fix it through Link.If not, return the device and get a new one.
    03-15-15 12:38 AM
    Weird HUB and APP issue on Z10-img_20150314_211954.png
    I can see it on my other phones you may need to delete cache

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 12:39 PM
    The multi hub icons issue is fixed in upcoming 1.0.400 of inst10. Stay tuned for announcements thank you

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 05:45 PM
    The multi hub icons issue is fixed in upcoming 1.0.400 of inst10. Stay tuned for announcements thank you

Posted via CB10
    Oh? But what about the iGrann not being completely deleted?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 09:21 PM
    Oh? But what about the iGrann not being completely deleted?

Posted via CB10
    Don't know. iGrann isn't my app bro.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 10:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    I know lol I mean my hub is acting weird period but I did a reset and what not... lol

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 12:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nemory. Hoping you can help me with insta10. I purchased it two days ago and cannot get it to show in my hub. Tried a reset also with all permissions granted. Any suggestions? Thanks!

They laugh at my because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    04-03-15 01:58 PM
    Nemory. Hoping you can help me with insta10. I purchased it two days ago and cannot get it to show in my hub. Tried a reset also with all permissions granted. Any suggestions? Thanks!

They laugh at my because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    I suggest you uninstall app, restart phone, and reinstall. Should work thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 05:43 PM