Hurts me to type this especially cause I got my bf a z10 also, but this week I'm on a business trip and not having concur app AND finding out that our vendor seems they will not be developing to support blackberry makes me scared and sad

Anyone else on the same boat? Wish I was like some here who **** money and could have 2 personal phones.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 04:44 PM
    Don't talk about giving it up people will curse you to hell!
    04-22-13 04:44 PM
    your mom cursed me to hell
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-22-13 04:48 PM
    What does Concur do and why is it so vital?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 04:50 PM
    your comments curse you to hell

why are you still around? thought you returned your Z10

habs_fan and trynacu2 like this.
    04-22-13 04:51 PM
    What does Concur do and why is it so vital?

Posted via CB10
    Concur is an expense traveling company my company's uses. Also my vendor not supporting BlackBerry is more vital.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:12 PM
    Both places have websites I am sure, so you have the best browser on the market today I think you can get around them not supporting until they wake up and realize BlackBerry is not going away and hope they do not lose any business for not keeping up with tech!!! They will have apps soon enough.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:20 PM
    Hurts me to type this especially cause I got my bf a z10 also, but this week I'm on a business trip and not having concur app AND finding out that our vendor seems they will not be developing to support blackberry makes me scared and sad

Anyone else on the same boat? Wish I was like some here who **** money and could have 2 personal phones.

Posted via CB10
    Just tested the website. Works perfectly. Same as on my laptop, just smaller print.
    04-22-13 05:31 PM
    The browser version seems to work just like the app did.

I am not sure some of these vendors that are saying they are not going to support Blackberry will ignore them forever. If enough people start asking they will develop an app.

However, if the app is just a mini-browser, sometimes it's easier to skip the app, especially since the Z10 browser is so good. I always found my bank's app useless and use my browser instead.
    04-22-13 05:39 PM
    Troll why are you still here.

Posted from my lovely Z10
    04-22-13 06:37 PM
    Troll why are you still here.

Posted from my lovely Z10
    It will end soon for the little troll.
    04-22-13 06:40 PM
    Don't worry it will coming soon!! Lol just like all of the other apps
    h20work likes this.
    04-22-13 06:51 PM
    I work for one of the biggest banks in the world and we only use BlackBerry phones, soon to implement BB10 once the Q10 hits the shelves. We also use Concur. If they don't update the app for BlackBerry once we convert, we would probably cancel our contract with Concur which I'm sure they won't want to happen. It's probably just a matter of time and it looks like the browser option is a good fix until then.

One tip to make the browser site look like an app is to add the bookmark to the homescreen instead of the browser. It nicely adds the logo to the icon too. I do this for my bank's mobile app (they haven't updated that either) and Huffington Post.
    ErinnM, jdhooghe, R Field and 3 others like this.
    04-22-13 06:52 PM
    So browser won't work? I'm sure you can use the BlackBerry browser.. why are ppl so obsessed with apps...

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 06:54 PM
    If you are tempted to "return" this wonderful. perfect phone you obviously don't have the intelligence to use it. Picture of your home, passport, z10, car you were driving ... or it didn't happen!!
    04-22-13 07:02 PM
    So browser won't work? I'm sure you can use the BlackBerry browser.. why are ppl so obsessed with apps...

Posted via CB10
    I know right!! Why the obsession with modern technology. All we really need is a pager. The Z10 may not be the smartest phone, but I'm not either and I got me one.
    04-22-13 07:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Do you use the cb app? Which one would you prefer the browser or cb app?

Crqckberry app is a good example why ppl want apps over browser

Posted via CB10
    h20work and cman5 like this.
    04-22-13 07:27 PM
    Do you use the cb app? Which one would you prefer the browser or cb app?

Crqckberry app is a good example why ppl want apps over browser

Posted via CB10
    The concur app was never like the cb app. I used the browser on my 9810 instead of the available app. I eventually uninstalled the app.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 07:55 PM
    Can you upload receipt pics through the concur site? Hmm mm never knew you could use a site. :>

The vendor is focusing in Android and ios, and though it's not necessary to use it, I will eventually need it for training and development purposes. This is a multi billion dollar company, and I believe them.

Anyway for the person who said they want a pic, here is one.

This week traveling, tempted to return z10-img_00000062.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 08:38 PM
    Oh and I don't blame the vendor, if I was focusing on a mobile platform, my priority would still be the same as theirs, even though I'm a BlackBerry fan.

Anyway, we'll see. Thanks for the input yall

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 08:39 PM
    Can you upload receipt pics through the concur site? Hmm mm never knew you could use a site. :>

The vendor is focusing in Android and ios, and though it's not necessary to use it, I will eventually need it for training and development purposes. This is a multi billion dollar company, and I believe them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000062.jpg 
Views:	700 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	154052

Posted via CB10
    Nice pic.

I just use Concur for travel; not for expenses. No idea about receipt functionality.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 08:48 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000062.jpg 
Views:	700 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	154052

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can upload receipts to Concur via the website. I have never done it any other way. I didn't even know until now they had an app.
    04-25-13 03:09 AM
    This is like the 3rd thread I've seen OP talk about his bf.

You must really love him. Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 03:14 AM
    This is like the 3rd thread I've seen OP talk about his bf.

You must really love him. Lol

Posted via CB10
    There can never be enough love in the world. Lucky bf, OP brought him a Z10 plus he's hot!

Posted via CB10
    radlink14 likes this.
    04-25-13 04:12 AM
    Perhaps, you can use your prior phone on your trip, that is if you still have it.
    04-25-13 04:16 AM
36 12