Just went to my sister-in-law's wedding last night and I noticed a few things...
    There were about 350 people in attendance and a good number of tables. It was funny, as I walked around the tables meeting guests and talking with family, every single table had phones out and in use (more than likely social-feeding the masses).
    At each table were about 8-10 people and not a single table had less than 5 phones out. They were either in-hand and furiously sending messages or out on the table with screens glowing (so, recently used and waiting for the next message/post/picture/whatever). It made me think about how thoroughly into our communications we are in society today. My wedding (some 9 years earlier), had nothing close to the voracity people had with their phones as I saw last night. It was stunning how many people had phones out and in such great use.
    I also noticed the differences in ages the users of certain phones. I found that the children (yes, children...with their own cell phones) had early iphones, LG, and Sony Ericssons (more than likely hand-me-downs). Teenagers were more into the Nokias and Samsungs, and adults tended to rock BBs and iPhone5s. Interesting demographics.

Now on to the reason this is in the Z10 forum...
    I can't profess to have seen a large swath of Z10s all over the place, but there were quite a few of them in attendance. Being a Z10 owner, had to ask some of these kindred spirits how they were finding their newfound BB10 experience. I think of all the people I asked, there was only one that had any issue (some insanity to do with contacts)...but everyone asked loved the phone. There were even a few demos incited for the people onlooking. Saw a few people drooling and even some openly asserting that they want one...badly!
    It was conclusive....the Z10 wasn't the phone with the greatest of numbers, but it was the phone that people most wanted to have.
    Slowly winning the war.
    04-28-13 01:52 PM
    Very cool post! You took me back to my wedding, 21 years ago. Landlines and big honking car phones only!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 04:03 PM
    Nephew getting married in July. Will have to keep a look out who's carrying what. Bet the young group of cousins, etc. will have non berries, but you never know. Enjoyed your story.
    04-28-13 04:11 PM