Does anyone know, how can blackberry z10, OS 10.1 able to run we chat 4.5 , I have a lot bugs with the we chat 4.0, the battery drain so fast and keep restarting the app.?

I have sent a lot an email to. Wechat technical team but so far unfortunately no response from them ..I am working in Guangzhou China, wechat, qq; viber such as apps really makes different.

As per recent market riview, China has become the world, s No 1 smartphone user's market, what bad news for blackberry z10 . No Chinese developer showing interest to develop apps for BBZ10

Come on BBMZ10 team think something out of the box out of the site. How long you will keep holding your strange attitude. You should approach such a developer to work for BBZ10.
    05-05-13 08:38 PM
    actually the origin wechat is on testing inside courier cycle, just we don't get hands on it, maybe when BB10 officially release in China, the Wechat and other original APPs will be release as well. just wait a little bit more time.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:12 PM
    why things too much slow on blackberry z10 , things line today's mobile RACE blackberry will be the last runner
    05-05-13 10:08 PM
    Totally agree with you. I am in HK and I am still waiting for Wechat and Line to offically downloadable from Blackberry World. Can't imagine how much longer I have to wait. I love my Z10 and this is the only reason why I am still here with BlackBerry.
    why things too much slow on blackberry z10 , things line today's mobile RACE blackberry will be the last runner
    05-06-13 03:59 AM
    me too , no wechat , no qq , no immomo nothing ............. i had sent 20 email to wechat team as well as BBM but no one replying ..

kind of strange attitude of BBM MANAGMENT

China worlds no-1 smartphone market and BBM not interested to develop their product here , funny management
    05-06-13 04:52 AM
    At the Hong Kong launch party they said they were working with a few regional developers to bring their apps to BB10 including WeChat. Can be long wait though.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 07:29 AM
    Totally agree with you. I am in HK and I am still waiting for Wechat and Line to offically downloadable from Blackberry World. Can't imagine how much longer I have to wait. I love my Z10 and this is the only reason why I am still here with BlackBerry.
    maybe china mobile or unicom or telecom don't want those APP release before the phone officially released, china courier don't care about user experience, they only care about their market share.

Posted Z10 10.1.0.1627 CB10
    05-06-13 07:32 AM
    Sort of profit question, the courier want the market share and the charge of text message or the MMS, meantime, just see how long we have been waiting for the blackberry OS version of wechat.

But according to what comes from the Internet, when China start the official releasing of BB10, the wechat will be included as a part of software with the native ROM for China market.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:46 AM
    dear ms saraphim , i think you are not really aware of Chinese smartphone market study ,

if you open the website of china-unicom or china telecom you will see they are offering those apps and also offering space data service ..

anyhow tks for your funny reply
    05-06-13 07:29 PM
    dear ms saraphim , i think you are not really aware of Chinese smartphone market study ,

if you open the website of china-unicom or china telecom you will see they are offering those apps and also offering space data service ..

anyhow tks for your funny reply
    well, first I am Mr., not Ms., second, I am using China Mobile for more than 8 years and Unicom for last 3 years, according to my knowledge with their VIP customer manager, they know nothing about Blackberry nor Blackberry APPs issue, sure they offer lots of APPs on their website, which is mostly made for Android or IOS, have you ever saw official Unicom or Mobile APP made for Blackberry? So, why is that? because they most market share come from IOS and Android, Blackberry only has tiny little bit, some customer service person don't even know how to active your BIS data plan. Maybe in bigger city, the condition is little better. back to native APPs, as far as their concern, the native app might be the only attractive point for their Blackberry package, since their price normally redicourisly high.

05-06-13 08:43 PM
    Sorry sir , you should read my message properly . i am requesting blackberry team to teamup with Chinese developer to create wechat-qq or other social appls

so far unfortunately BBM team just talk nothing coming out
    05-06-13 09:36 PM
    Sorry sir , you should read my message properly . i am requesting blackberry team to teamup with Chinese developer to create wechat-qq or other social appls

so far unfortunately BBM team just talk nothing coming out
    Well, they might doing it right now, just have agreement with courier or tencent, can not realease till BB10 officially realeased in China, there has one member in iiberry website actually testing the native wechat and sina weibo along with other apps, but he can not even leak it under the company policy.

05-06-13 11:16 PM
    BlackBerry is indeed relatively unknown in China. Neither do I see that changing any time soon. BBRY had difficulty penetrating the market In the past because, some say, their product security is too strong and the government may want certain level of access. Well, some Middle East and Indian governments do. Don't think BBRY are counting on China market as much as they wish they could.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:26 PM
    i think what you said true , but blackberry management really full of attitude and problems , if you remember they announce blackberry z10 in 2010 , but released in 2012 don't you think how fast blackberry decide what next to do ..

i really don't like the CEO of blackberry ,i saw some of his interviews , his ideology still in the box ........he just thinks around Canada and US market never even give a share to Asian trades,

some time i feel why did i buy BBZ10 ,

BlackBerry is indeed relatively unknown in China. Neither do I see that changing any time soon. BBRY had difficulty penetrating the market In the past because, some say, their product security is too strong and the government may want certain level of access. Well, some Middle East and Indian governments do. Don't think BBRY are counting on China market as much as they wish they could.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:21 PM
    You should talk to the Evangelist team. BBM has NOTHING to do with this. Seek out Alex Saunders.

But let me tell you right now, he will probably read your email thought you may or may not get an answer. He's one busy dude.

But if there is something that can be done on that area, he's the guy you want. I never heard of wechat before, so I hope it is pretty big, to pic up his (and his team's) interest.

EDIT: And yeah... May I suggest a change of avatar? Positive actions, that's all I am saying...
    05-07-13 08:30 PM
    tks for your advise i have changed my avatar , i suggest you must try we-chat apps , please read bellow news by last week ,

Yesterday at Boao Forum For Asia 2013, Tencent president Martin Lau revealed on stage that WeChat has over 40 million overseas users. That’s out of a total user-base of just over 300 million.

the best social apps for any smartphone to keep in touch with your friends and family , anyway i saw many comments on BBM team , its really difficult to understand there marketing style and big talking

You should talk to the Evangelist team. BBM has NOTHING to do with this. Seek out Alex Saunders.

But let me tell you right now, he will probably read your email thought you may or may not get an answer. He's one busy dude.

But if there is something that can be done on that area, he's the guy you want. I never heard of wechat before, so I hope it is pretty big, to pic up his (and his team's) interest.

EDIT: And yeah... May I suggest a change of avatar? Positive actions, that's all I am saying...
    diegonei likes this.
    05-07-13 10:05 PM
    tks for your advise i have changed my avatar , i suggest you must try we-chat apps , please read bellow news by last week ,

Yesterday at Boao Forum For Asia 2013, Tencent president Martin Lau revealed on stage that WeChat has over 40 million overseas users. That’s out of a total user-base of just over 300 million.

the best social apps for any smartphone to keep in touch with your friends and family , anyway i saw many comments on BBM team , its really difficult to understand there marketing style and big talking
    I see a stormtrooper. Nice, very nice. More of a Vader myself, but white is quite stylish.

Well, I gave you the right name. Fire him an email and see what happens!
    05-07-13 11:45 PM
    i wish , become the CEO of BBM , i will kick out all the lazy engineers who just spoiling the Blackberry name ,,,

come on guys wake up ,,,,,,,,,,.

I see a stormtrooper. Nice, very nice. More of a Vader myself, but white is quite stylish.

Well, I gave you the right name. Fire him an email and see what happens!
    05-08-13 12:28 AM
    Agree with you.

Actually, I rarely use wechat until the blackberry version came out for earlier model. And I found that this is a great app for the communication with others especially I found out that some of my customers started to use it instead of some other software like msn or Skype in some cases.

I tried to sideloaded it into my z10, it's not a native one obviously, but I'm expecting for a native one in no time.
    05-08-13 03:08 AM
    side-load wechat on BBZ10 always crashed ..trust me blackberry team need one year to communicate with wechat developers

some time i feel , why blackberry need to make smartphone if they are not worth to provide proper support and service to users,
    05-08-13 03:49 AM
    China Government start to put pressure on Wechat, momo and other social APPs, yestdays CCAV has report said some people use it to get hands on porsititute service, and asking APP developer to find way to solved this. I think this is the signal that government responds to Tencent CEO said"wechat remain free or not should deside by market".
    So, when any thing come to China, will become more complicated, and when we critisize why Blackberry didn't pay more attention to China market, we maybe need first ask, Do we give those enterprise a fair environment to do so?? I don't like the PR of Blackberry also, they do a poor job to promote Blackberry in China, let's just hope things will turn better soon!

05-08-13 04:30 AM
    side-load wechat on BBZ10 always crashed ..trust me blackberry team need one year to communicate with wechat developers

some time i feel , why blackberry need to make smartphone if they are not worth to provide proper support and service to users,
    Get your facts right. First you blame BBM team, who have NOTHING to do with any of this.

Next you complain about BlackBerry supporting an app that the developers themselves didn't bother porting to BB10. Again, BlackBerry has nothing to do with this. wechat may be big in China, but they are going after the big worldwide ones first and foremost. The sideloaded, unsupported, 4th party app crashes? How is that anyone's fault?

You wanna be CEO of BBM? BBM is one app. You'd rule over a very tiny bit of BlackBerry. That is, if they even did have that position.

Get your facts right. Complain when complaints are due.

Go to wechat and pest THEM about a working porting or a native version even.

Feels like all the silly people blaming BlackBerry for not having skype and instagram all over again...
    05-08-13 10:30 AM
    really impressed with your responses , i feel you do have great knowledge about Chinese market and updates,

BLACKBERRY CEO must hire you as a marketing director to develop Chinese BBM market
    05-08-13 08:10 PM
    come on i am not the one who complaining about blackberry response and updates, look around a small example . since last month Skype is coming soon , by the way where it is ??don't you think its a question on blackberry workability . you guys need extra force to stay on smartphone race,

if you finger to rectify your own problems ,will be much batter
    05-08-13 08:14 PM
    hello i am chinese
    my english is not very good,You may not know what I say.
    In china, there are a little of people using BB. So,the Developers don't develop the wechat(a majority of of the app) .
    if bb likes iphone ,i think you can use the newest wechat.
    05-08-13 08:16 PM
34 12