Hi,

I recently upgraded to 10.2 using BlackBerry Link. Since the upgrade I've noticed two issues:

1. Once a day I still get an alert message in my hub telling me an upgrade to 10.2 is available, even though I've already installed it.

2. Certain websites won't load on 4G, but will when I'm connected to wifi. Most noticeable is eBay's mobile website. I get daily emails from eBay with my saved searches, but if I click any of the links the same problem occurs. I just get the blue progress bar at the bottom, but it gets about 1mm and then stalls. Eventually I get a black screen with an error message saying, "The network is unavailable. Please try again later." Just to reiterate it works fine when in wifi just not over the air.

Any help would be appreciated.

CG
    11-06-13 07:16 PM
    Hi,

2. Certain websites won't load on 4G, but will when I'm connected to wifi. Most noticeable is eBay's mobile website. I get daily emails from eBay with my saved searches, but if I click any of the links the same problem occurs. I just get the blue progress bar at the bottom, but it gets about 1mm and then stalls. Eventually I get a black screen with an error message saying, "The network is unavailable. Please try again later." Just to reiterate it works fine when in wifi just not over the air.

Any help would be appreciated.

CG
    Not sure on the first one, BUT on the second issue, it might be you are getting interference from someone ELSE's weak wifi signals all around you. Try turning off wifi entirely when you are outside of the range of your home network and see if that fixes the problem.
    11-07-13 02:41 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I've already tried that and it hasn't worked. Even with wifi completely turned off the same thing happens.

Thanks,
    CG

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 02:53 PM
    Try reinstalling 10.2

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10N
    11-07-13 03:06 PM
    Try reinstalling 10.2

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10N
    Following this suggestion I comletely wiped my Z10. Used the "reload" function on BB Link that took me back to the original OS version that came installed on the phone. I then reinstalled 10.2.0.424 using Link and once that was complete I restored a backup to get my files and settings back etc.

Do that solved two problems. I'm not longer getting the recurring alert telling me that there is an upgrade available. It also solved an issue I was having with the contacts where all of the business contacts where at the top of my contact list and not in alphabetical order.

Unfortunately the problem with websites not loading is still happening. I still get the message saying, ""The network is unavailable. Please try again later."

Any other ideas?

CG
    11-11-13 03:36 PM
    Chech your browser settings and check mobile settings at apn...

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 03:46 PM
    Chech your browser settings and check mobile settings at apn...

Posted via CB10
    Check them for what? What should they be set to?
    11-11-13 04:02 PM