How do you close all the Web pages that are open? I guess they're running in the background eating away at the battery. So how do I close them individually? The only way I know is to clear the history but there must be a way of closing each page after you're finished.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:34 PM
    Hit the tab button in the bottom left and then use the X to close each page.
    Hope this helps.

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    04-16-13 08:44 PM
    How do you close all the Web pages that are open? I guess they're running in the background eating away at the battery. So how do I close them individually? The only way I know is to clear the history but there must be a way of closing each page after you're finished.

Posted via CB10
    As far as I know, once you close the browser, all tabs close with it. But yeah, you can also do as SkaterGuy2k said.
    04-16-13 08:46 PM
    Swipe up!!! Hit the x...

Posted via CB10
    rjkolo likes this.
    04-16-13 08:57 PM
    I usually swipe up and tap the X but does that actually close down the pages or are they running in background eating away at my battery?

Another question for you guys. How do I delete twitter and LinkedIn? Don't need them so shy have them.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:23 PM
    I usually swipe up and tap the X but does that actually close down the pages or are they running in background eating away at my battery?

Another question for you guys. How do I delete twitter and LinkedIn? Don't need them so shy have them.

Posted via CB10
    For your first question, I believe closing out of the browser app closes all pages. For the second, press and hold on any of your icons, after a few seconds, they should start to "Vibrate" (that's the best way I can describe it). There should be a little trashcan on the corner of the twitter and linkedin icons, hitting that will take you to prompt to delete the app.

Posted via my sexy white Z10 using CB 10
    04-16-13 09:27 PM
    For your first question, I believe closing out of the browser app closes all pages. For the second, press and hold on any of your icons, after a few seconds, they should start to "Vibrate" (that's the best way I can describe it). There should be a little trashcan on the corner of the twitter and linkedin icons, hitting that will take you to prompt to delete the app.

You won't be able to delete twitter or Facebook app. Or rather you can, but it will then keep giving you OS updates that reinstall it. Just still any of these app into a "Misc" folder and ignore it.

If you mean you want to remove twitter and linked in integration. Just go to account settings and delete them.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:38 PM
    Really? Didn't know that. Learn something new everyday. So does that mean all you could do is turn off notifications in the Hub?

04-16-13 09:42 PM
    This isn'tt the java OS. You close apps, they remain closed. You don't have the "always open" set as you'd get in BB5/6/7.
    04-17-13 11:36 AM