Recent updates should add jump to top. We don't need to scroll again...

In recent updates, when we press someone pics, it should be open directly... without seeing his profile first.. that must be awesome... shortcut!

Better image quality in BBM profile picture

Chat heads like Facebook.. preview message from the homescreen.. love my BlackBerry Z10 so much. I know you can do something better BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 11:08 PM
    Jump to the top would be nice. Albeit how often does one go back to the start of a BBM conversation? Some conversations go on for days/weeks...
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-28-13 07:09 AM
    Preview message from the home screen :| oh no

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 09:47 AM
    There's also no ping option

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 10:19 AM
    A friend of mine with an Android phone used chat heads for all of two minutes. The only use he (and probably I would have) got out of it was setting his wallpaper to two Pong paddles and using chat heads as the ball.
    04-28-13 10:23 AM
    There's also no ping option

Posted via CB10
    Drop the keyboard by either 2 fingers swipe down or tap and hold the space bar and tap the three dots, Ping away.

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    04-28-13 10:28 AM
    I don't understand why they removed vibrate from ping, it should at least be an option

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 10:30 AM
    I don't understand why they removed vibrate from ping, it should at least be an option

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I know I miss it so much.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 10:53 AM
    Recent updates should add jump to top. We don't need to scroll again...

In recent updates, when we press someone pics, it should be open directly... without seeing his profile first.. that must be awesome... shortcut!

Better image quality in BBM profile picture

Chat heads like Facebook.. preview message from the homescreen.. love my BlackBerry Z10 so much. I know you can do something better BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    And the Z10 should vibrate when someone pings you, no matter which profile its set on.

Posted vai CB10 - STL 100-01
    04-28-13 11:10 AM
    ping is feasible , they need to implement better broadcasting for categories
    04-28-13 01:38 PM
    What I would really like back, is being able to view chat history.
    I loved that feature, you could read a BBM from chat history without the message showing read.

As far as I know I can't do this on my Z10 yet, please feel free to correct me if it is possible

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-28-13 02:26 PM
    I personally always turned the 'vibrate on ping' option off ,I found it annoying (as I have annoying friends haha)

Nothing better than waking the phone up and seeing a full page of 'PING PING PING'.

I would like the option to BLOCK broadcast messages...If you are my contact for the express purpose of spamming me with your nonsense, I had rather not have to read it.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 03:48 PM
    I personally always turned the 'vibrate on ping' option off ,I found it annoying (as I have annoying friends haha)

Nothing better than waking the phone up and seeing a full page of 'PING PING PING'.

I would like the option to BLOCK broadcast messages...If you are my contact for the express purpose of spamming me with your nonsense, I had rather not have to read it.

Posted via CB10
    Or you can just simply delete those specified contacts

Kah
    05-01-13 03:04 PM
    The only thing I wish they could of done is let us expand our dp pictures beyond the square box we are limited. I cant show off my whole picture cause of that limitation. Unless someone knows how to go beyond that?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 03:45 PM
    What I would really like back, is being able to view chat history.
    I loved that feature, you could read a BBM from chat history without the message showing read.

As far as I know I can't do this on my Z10 yet, please feel free to correct me if it is possible

Go to your bbm settings. Scroll down and turn on 'Save Chat History'

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 03:48 PM
    05-01-13 04:23 PM
    Go to your bbm settings. Scroll down and turn on 'Save Chat History'

Posted via CB10
    I know how to turn it on.
    I meant actually viewing the chat history. You probably never used the feature but once you switch it on, you could go into view chat history for any chat and you could read new parts of the conversation with out it showing that it was read in the bbm chat.
    On my 9900, you did it it by highlighting the chat, then pressing the BlackBerry menu button and then opening the history for that chat, if someone had just sent me a message I could easily view it and read it, without showing 'R' to the other person until I opened the bbm chat as normal

05-02-13 12:54 AM