I'm also looking for the OEM dock. If you have one send me a PM.
    09-25-13 09:46 AM
    Bash is the man!!!

Posted using my Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1323
    09-25-13 11:24 AM
    Thanks Bash! I have received the dock and I'm more the happy with it. I just hope it doesn't turn into memorabilia. Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 05:53 PM
    Thanks guys. Please post your feedback here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...sh_man-853816/

Trying to keep it all together to use for future references.

Cheers,
    Bash
    FF22 likes this.
    09-30-13 06:39 PM
    who can sell me a dock for my gf Z?
    10-27-13 11:59 AM
    Yet another missed opportunity by BlackBerry management.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    10-27-13 02:24 PM
    I tried to get one through a BlackBerry employee and that person was told they are out of stock. But they expected to get more. (that was about a week or so ago.)

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 02:56 PM
    I tried to get one through a BlackBerry employee and that person was told they are out of stock. But they expected to get more. (that was about a week or so ago.)

Posted via CB10
    So how would one go about getting one, if one doesn't know any employees ?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 06:04 PM
    G is so yesterday!
    The N spot is where it's at.
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, you're both wrong. It is the Z spot.
    10-27-13 07:37 PM
    Thanks guys. Please post your feedback here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...sh_man-853816/

Trying to keep it all together to use for future references.

Cheers,
    Bash
    I will post in the other thread but a BIG THANKS in the Dock Thread seemed appropriate.

I got mine from Bash and it is a really well-made dock. Weighted base, smooth almost silky connection. The only flaw if it is can be considered one is my existing hdmi cable connections. To fit the Playbook, both of my tv's are connected with hdmi cables that are the MICRO-hdmi and the dock uses a full-size female jack. Obviously that accommodates most folks' hookups. So last night I ordered an adapter from monoprice which will take care of this sizing issue.

Again, thanks, Bash
    11-06-13 11:32 AM
    I will post in the other thread but a BIG THANKS in the Dock Thread seemed appropriate.

I got mine from Bash and it is a really well-made dock. Weighted base, smooth almost silky connection. The only flaw if it is can be considered one is my existing hdmi cable connections. To fit the Playbook, both of my tv's are connected with hdmi cables that are the MICRO-hdmi and the dock uses a full-size female jack. Obviously that accommodates most folks' hookups. So last night I ordered an adapter from monoprice which will take care of this sizing issue.

Again, thanks, Bash
    Anytime buddy
    11-06-13 12:07 PM

Again, thanks, Bash
    Hi F2, I need some help on what I should buy...( don't know what connections I need!!)
    I am not the TV watching person AT ALL.

Will pm you, if you can help me out, thanks.
    11-06-13 12:45 PM
    Hi F2, I need some help on what I should buy...( don't know what connections I need!!)
    I am not the TV watching person AT ALL.

Will pm you, if you can help me out, thanks.
    If using the Z10 in the dock, the dock has a STANDARD hdmi cable size/connection. So you only need a regular cable of a length that fits your needs. The z10's own hdmi connector is called a micro-hdmi so if you want to connect directly to a tv (or other), you need a cable that is "regular" sized on one end and a micro-hdmi on the other. Cables can be found in local stores or quite a bit cheaper online at places like Monoprice.com (I only buy from them and have no other relationship) - their prices are cheap and I've never had any cable problem
    11-06-13 03:22 PM
    If using the Z10 in the dock, the dock has a STANDARD hdmi cable size/connection. So you only need a regular cable of a length that fits your needs. The z10's own hdmi connector is called a micro-hdmi so if you want to connect directly to a tv (or other), you need a cable that is "regular" sized on one end and a micro-hdmi on the other. Cables can be found in local stores or quite a bit cheaper online at places like Monoprice.com (I only buy from them and have no other relationship) - their prices are cheap and I've never had any cable problem
    The problem is that I don't know what I need, as I am not a TV watcher. I bought the dock for my husband, who does watch a lot of TV.

I bought the Z10, dock from bash, and this cable...

Amazon.com: BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet - 15 feet: Electronics from Amazon.

Which part do I connect to the dock and which part do I connect to the TV?

If I need to buy another connection, please give me a link so I will get the right item. Thanks so much.
    11-06-13 03:50 PM
    Anytime buddy
    Hello Bash,
    I would like one please, how do I purchase?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 04:38 PM
    The problem is that I don't know what I need, as I am not a TV watcher. I bought the dock for my husband, who does watch a lot of TV.

I bought the Z10, dock from bash, and this cable...

Amazon.com: BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet - 15 feet: Electronics from Amazon.

Which part do I connect to the dock and which part do I connect to the TV?

If I need to buy another connection, please give me a link so I will get the right item. Thanks so much.
    The cable your appear to have purchased would connect the tv directly to the Z10 - the smaller end goes into the z10, while the larger end goes into the TV.

MyCableMart.com

One of those in the desired length is probably what you want or find something similar on Monoprice. But first check - the cable you have - take the larger end and check - it should plug into either the tv or the DOCK. That's the standard hdmi male plug.

What I purchased to use my cables like the one you got is

HDMI� Connector Male to HDMI� Mini Connector Female Adapter - Monoprice.com

It changes the size of the micro-hdmi to a standard so I can use the dock. But frankly getting just a simple cable would probably serve you well. It's just that my cable to tv is not easy to adjust and I want to be able to use my BB Playbook interchangeably. So the adapter seemed better. I have not gotten it yet.
    11-06-13 09:44 PM
    Anytime buddy
    Is there one for the z30?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 09:47 PM
    Hello Bash,
    I would like one please, how do I purchase?

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...-combo-870146/
    11-07-13 02:26 PM
    The cable your appear to have purchased would connect the tv directly to the Z10 - the smaller end goes into the z10, while the larger end goes into the TV.

MyCableMart.com

One of those in the desired length is probably what you want or find something similar on Monoprice. But first check - the cable you have - take the larger end and check - it should plug into either the tv or the DOCK. That's the standard hdmi male plug.

What I purchased to use my cables like the one you got is

HDMI� Connector Male to HDMI� Mini Connector Female Adapter - Monoprice.com

It changes the size of the micro-hdmi to a standard so I can use the dock. But frankly getting just a simple cable would probably serve you well. It's just that my cable to tv is not easy to adjust and I want to be able to use my BB Playbook interchangeably. So the adapter seemed better. I have not gotten it yet.
    Thank you F2!! I hope to check it out tomorrow.
    11-08-13 11:33 AM
94 ... 234