Hi all, I am using Galaxy S3 at the moment. Wanna switch to BlackBerry Z10 and glad its also removable battery since got used to my mpj s3 extra batteries. Now the only thing to think is apps and its variety. So I want to know if the apps below I use on Android phone available on are available on BB. Thank you
    Tapatalk/ Swype/ LoaderDroid/ browser play flash videos? / Titanium
    01-04-14 06:48 AM
    Hi all, I am using Galaxy S3 at the moment. Wanna switch to BlackBerry Z10 and glad its also removable battery since got used to my mpj s3 extra batteries. Now the only thing to think is apps and its variety. So I want to know if the apps below I use on Android phone available on are available on BB. Thank you
    Tapatalk/ Swype/ LoaderDroid/ browser play flash videos? / Titanium
    Hi and welcome to crackberry.com
    Tapatalk works perfectly on the newest OS leak.
    Swype: will not integrate into native apps, but work in android apps. The BB10 virtual keyboard rocks, so this might replace swype
    Loaderdroid seems to work, did not need or test it
    The browser plays flash videos in general, however I had issues with full movies stopping or sound missing after 15-20 minutes
    Titanium: no idea

One important thing is that BB10 android runtime is not a 100% android. You will have to use leaks and learn sideloading (at least the snap app, to install android apps convenient). So you may experience bugs and flaws. For many apps there are equivalent apps in BlackBerry World.

Expect a complete different look and feel and a bit of a learning curve.

But you will meet a very helpful community here, if you meet issues or need help

Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.1925 powered cb10
    01-04-14 07:57 AM
    You definitely won't miss Swype after you get used to the amazing BB10 keyboard. I type almost twice as fast on this baby as I did on Swype. People have been impressed with how quickly and thoroughly I reply to emails.

Tapatalk can be installed directly on 10.2.1

If the loader app is the one I'm thinking of, you won't need it -- BB10 does an amazing job of doing the same thing out of the box without third party apps. But if you want it, I bet it would run fine on 10.2.1.

I'm quite sure that you'll find the Z10 to be a major upgrade from the S3.
    01-04-14 09:41 AM