05-13-13 05:56 AM
83 ... 234
tools
    BlackBerry should allow us to save games and apps on the memory cards, after only one month I have low memory for new apps and games.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    04-30-13 01:11 AM
    I Agree!! I really miss the sound profiles of my 9900 (7.1) I don't like the current one on the Z10 ! I was going to return my Z10 but fell in love with it! I will await for the new OS coming soon I hope?
    04-30-13 01:29 AM
    Need to change APN in STL 100-1... using the Z10 in India and APN setting is greyed out.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:11 AM
    Simply bring over what they have done with the PlayBook and be done with it (it terms of app switching).

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 12:23 PM
    On a very positive note Michael Chewley reviewed my exhaustive list I posted earlier in the thread and told me that much is already on the backlogs. That is a very positive sign to me. 10.2 and beyond is going to be amazing if that's the case.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-30-13 04:44 PM
    More Rapid bug fix communication (I think better communication from BB to its customer base, ref bugs, would help)
    For all you know the bugs could have already been addressed. I seem to recall that the US firmware isn't any different than the firmware on the Canadian phones. I haven't experienced these problems myself nor any of other people I know who have Z10's who are using different carriers in Canada than me. The more read in these forms about the issues it looks more like the carriers themselves have broken the OS maybe with their tools or in the way they want to limit things in the OS. So it doesn't look like a BBRY problem but a carrier problem.
    05-01-13 06:05 AM
    You'll see that I am a new poster, but I've been a Blackberry user for 3 years, and I am a faithful one. I now have a Z10 and as a physical keyboard devotee, I am still adjusting to the virtual keyboard. That said, I love the smoothness of the phone and the screen real estate; I can't go back to the small screen of my 9930 now. Some changes I would like to see in the next update:

KEYBOARD

Put an apostrophe symbol on the alphabet page!
    Create a "delete forward" capability. It is annoying to have to place the cursor and backspace to delete.
    Move the period key away from the shift key.

CONTACTS
    Create capability to form groups. This is an important business tool.

REMEMBER APP
    Create a search capability; I use memos and notes hourly, and it seems silly that I can't search within the app.

EMAIL
    Omit the auto cc fill-in of random recently-mailed addresses. This happens when I use the "compose" function. Unless I select them, the cc'ed addresses do disappear when I begin to type in the subject field, but I am not comfortable with the fact that, with an accidental swipe of the finger, I could inadvertently select one of them and send them an email.

As a closer, I'll say that I live in New York City and I am the only person I know with a Z10; I've never seen one in anyone else's hand--not on the subway, not on the street. Almost daily, people look at my phone and ask, "What is THAT?" They are very interested, love the feel of it in their hands, and tell me they think it "looks expensive," but it is as if the phone is an alien being. Where's the advertising about the phone and about Blackberry's reclaimed relevancy?
    05-01-13 05:24 PM
    When saving new contact from the phone app I can't choose whether it's a work contact (gets saved to my work ms outlook account) or a personal contact (gets saved as a local contact).
    Personally I have no local contacts, I get all of my contacts from my work ms outlook work account.
    When creating a new contact directly from the phonebook instead of the phone app I have the option to save it as a work contact and it gets saved on the work outlook, but not when saving from the phone app.
    05-13-13 05:56 AM
83 ... 234