I love my Z10, despite the fact I need the new update for the o.s
    Nonetheless, whenever I have isheep or phandroids around me, we all turn into 12 year Olds and see who's phone can out muscle each other
    So today I blew all their minds with a trick only the Z can do
    I had 7 graphics intense games open at the same time and swith effortlessly between them
    I believe I had fly copper, funky smugglers, angry birds star wars, where's my water,beach buggy, jetpack joyride , warships
    Plus I was answering bbms all simultaneously
    Needless to say lots of jaws dropped
    So anyone who goes around saying blah blah dual core blah blah they have 4 or 8 cores
    I say "***** please"

Posted via CB10
    You call those 'graphics intensive' games?!
    I wonder what you'd call the likes of Real Racing 3 then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-22-13 06:16 PM
    Sorry Erin, I actually thought of you when I picked mine up this morning. Man, I'm glad that wait IS OVER!!!!
    03-22-13 06:26 PM
    I have quite a few friends with iPhone 5 and GS3 (haven't seen a 4 yet) but it seems so far the thing they are most impressed with is the peek feature and being able to stay in the app and look at messages. The true multitasking capabilities of the z10 are pretty incredible.
    03-22-13 06:34 PM
    You call those 'graphics intensive' games?!
    I wonder what you'd call the likes of Real Racing 3 then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Sorry those were the ones I had on my phone at that specific moment.
    If you don't feel their intensive enough, keep in mind they were 7 simultaneously, plus me going back and forth to the hub and BBM, again, this was just for fun, but certainly it's something that raises eyebrows

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 08:27 PM
    I have quite a few friends with iPhone 5 and GS3 (haven't seen a 4 yet) but it seems so far the thing they are most impressed with is the peek feature and being able to stay in the app and look at messages. The true multitasking capabilities of the z10 are pretty incredible.
    So I have been playing with my new Z10 all day. I too like the Peak feature, but I am definitely missing the iOS and Android pull down notification shade (especially the Android version).
    03-22-13 09:15 PM
    Mr. Degree3 posted a list of things iOS & Android can do but according to him BB10 can't.

"I will give a few examples, but there are many.

"Can interact with lockscreen information (Android)"

REALLY? I want my lock screen locked. Too bad your Android & iOS gear ha given up on security. Plus I can access the camera from the lockscreen. Can you?

"Can control my Apple TV from my iOS device (iPhone/Touch)"

HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU. I use my Z10 to control my WDTV. Pretty much th same functionality except I'm not trapped in the walled i-garden.

"Swipe away Individual Email notifications and Individual Emails (android/iOS)"

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE BB10 HUB? Way cooler and more effective at actually getting things done.

"Can take a picture of a check and deposit it into my bank account (Android/iOS/Chase, BofA, USAA)"

HMMMMM... last time I had to deposit a cheque? Who still uses cheques?

Plus, my understanding is unless you have any large amount of cash on deposit with the bank, any cheques deposited using these apps are subject to a "Hold" for up to 7 days.

"Location based profile switching, Turn wifi off when I get to work, turn on when I get home automatically (Android/Using Tasker App)"

You got me there, but the Z10 has the capability, someone just needs to write an app for for that.

"Phone alerts me with traffic info without asking... as well as gives me an estimate of when I need to leave in order to make a meeting (Android/Google Now)"

NANNY PHONE. God how much hand holding do you need?

"Share photos instantly with family by sharing my photo album (iOS/Photostream)"

I've got quick easy access to share photos... I just send 'em a link to my Picasa or Box files/folders/albums.
    When you read these troll posts carefully, it's pretty easy to see through the disinformation they are deliberately spreading.
    03-23-13 07:05 PM
    Mr. Degree3 posted a list of things iOS & Android can do but according to him BB10 can't.

When you read these troll posts carefully, it's pretty easy to see through the disinformation they are deliberately spreading.
    If you read the post not only did I give things that one can do on android or iOS that you can't do on bb10.. i also listed things that where better on bb10.

Just because you can't handle shortcomings doesn't make them go away

I am enjoying my Z10 experience.. doesn't mean it isn't without huge holes in capabilities compared to the other OS's

Posted via CB10
    cman5 likes this.
    03-23-13 07:16 PM
    If you read the post not only did I give things that one can do on android or iOS that you can't do on bb10.. i also listed things that where better on bb10.

Just because you can't handle shortcomings doesn't make them go away

I am enjoying my Z10 experience.. doesn't mean it isn't without huge holes in capabilities compared to the other OS's

Posted via CB10
    Boohoo sorry you feel that way.

Too bad you didn't respond to the substance of my post.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 07:34 PM
    Boohoo sorry you feel that way.

Too bad you didn't respond to the substance of my post.

Posted via CB10
    Ok ill bite...

On both android and iOS you can swipe straight to the camera from the lockscreen...

One can also swipe straight to your email or text message straight from the lockscreen. That is very convenient because it saves swipes and clicks to get to where you want

No way are you comparing wdtv to apple to.. Lmao. Besides I was just listing things YOU CANNOT DO on a Z10. Clearly you can control an apple tv can you?

While you have to click click click to send a picture to multiple people with photo stream sharing one does not have to do anything after the picture. Just take it and moment later my wide gets the picture on her phone and laptop.

On th same token on android and iOS one has the ability to auto upload to Facebook or goggle plus. Again timesaver.

I deposit checks all the time with USA A. My money is available immmedately unless the check is over 2k then I get it next day. Beats going to a bank!

A Lot of what you said is "Because I don't find it useful, no one Should" which is not true.. but you have a right to your opinion.

Posted via CB10
    independentvolume and h20work like this.
    03-23-13 07:44 PM
    Ok ill bite...

On both android and iOS you can swipe straight to the camera from the lockscreen...

One can also swipe straight to your email or text message straight from the lockscreen. That is very convenient because it saves swipes and clicks to get to where you want

No way are you comparing wdtv to apple to.. Lmao. Besides I was just listing things YOU CANNOT DO on a Z10. Clearly you can control an apple tv can you?

While you have to click click click to send a picture to multiple people with photo stream sharing one does not have to do anything after the picture. Just take it and moment later my wide gets the picture on her phone and laptop.

On th same token on android and iOS one has the ability to auto upload to Facebook or goggle plus. Again timesaver.

I deposit checks all the time with USA A. My money is available immmedately unless the check is over 2k then I get it next day. Beats going to a bank!

A Lot of what you said is "Because I don't find it useful, no one Should" which is not true.. but you have a right to your opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Dayuuuum. Someone just got served. Lol. Kinda sad everytime anything negative about BlackBerry is said, even as small as this, some people get all **** hurt. Sad really. Personally, I prefer wp8 and BlackBerry over Android and ios simply because of the whole experience. I know both have their shortcomings but I don't mind. I sure as heck wouldn't cry a river of someone brought it up either.
    h20work likes this.
    03-23-13 08:12 PM
    Ok ill bite...

Posted via CB10
    Dude it's kinda pointless though I don't have apple tv so I don't need to control it
    This is all preference, and neither is perfect, but again keep in mind all these things are app driven so they could work on the Z10 as well providing the apps are there
    That being said, inherently the Z10's OS can deal much better with multitasking thanks to the micro kernel structure
    Keep in mind this thing is still in early stages
    I couldn't deal apples closed infrastructure and android seems fragmented to me again this is my preference and is just that my preference
    One thing I think everyone can agree on is the multitasking is extremely awesome on the Z10, the hub is a great idea and the whole idea / concept of flow is absolute genius, don't get me started on the keyboard

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 09:24 AM
    I'll insert my responses inside the quotation.

"On both android and iOS you can swipe straight to the camera from the lockscreen..."

SO DOES THE Z10.

"One can also swipe straight to your email or text message straight from the lockscreen. That is very convenient because it saves swipes and clicks to get to where you want"

AGAIN, AS SOON AS I GET PAST MY PASSWORD, ONE SWIPE AND ALL MY HUB MESSAGES ARE THERE. What swipes and clicks are you talking about? Oh yes, the swipes and clicks of the high school kid hacking into your non BlackBerry phone. Enjoy.

"No way are you comparing wdtv to apple to.. Lmao. Besides I was just listing things YOU CANNOT DO on a Z10. Clearly you can control an apple tv can you?"

MY WDTV GIVES ME PRETTY MUCH THE SAME FUNCTIONALITY AS APPLE TV MINUS THE WALLED GARDEN.

"While you have to click click click to send a picture to multiple people with photo stream sharing one does not have to do anything after the picture. Just take it and moment later my wide gets the picture on her phone and laptop."

Your WIDE. What a pretty picture. LOL

I TAKE A PICTURE WITH MY Z10. I tap on the share icon and boom its gone where I want it. Not every photo I take. Just the ones I want to post/send/share. What click click click are you talking about?

"On th same token on android and iOS one has the ability to auto upload to Facebook or goggle plus. Again timesaver."

OOOOOH... like I want all my photos uploaded to Facebook automatically. Really?

"I deposit checks all the time with USA A. My money is available immmedately unless the check is over 2k then I get it next day. Beats going to a bank!"

Good for you. Don't think that applies to all of us or even most of us. Can't remember the last time someone gave me a cheque.

"A Lot of what you said is "Because I don't find it useful, no one Should" which is not true."
    Sorry but it kind of is true. I have a phone that works beautifully for me. I have a hunch it would work beautifully for a lot of other people. I'm also saying the Z10 offers most of the features you have mentioned, and has several huge advantages, so yeah, go ahead. It's your decision. I for one choose BlackBerry because of its reliability, security, durability, and now an amazing new OS that flows so cleanly and efficiently, most of the key apps are here now or will be shortly. I see a lot of new BlackBerry converts coming!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 07:09 PM
    I've been showing the iOS users by using NFC to share pictures or videos, android by multitasking