05-08-13 11:58 PM
40 12
tools
    I have the nexus 4 as well as the z10. I prefer my nexus 4, due to the customization options and app section. But it all depends on what you want. If you are into flashing custom roms and kernels and customizing everything then go with the nexus 4. If you just want a great all around phone with a awesome keyboard you will enjoy the z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 02:52 PM
    Gonna be honest z10 is a beast for me first phone off its kind. The come back phone and it's delivered. Look at the post count on forum. So many changes from Android and apple I belive 40 Odd % all my iPhone mates lovey phone to. Everything in bases on gestures and all I can say is the hub... Bet you new iPhone and newer phones will make there own hub it's the future. bb10 and z10 is amazing. Apple and android phones boring all the same sane gui everything. Just cool to have something new. What phone can you text email anything read send messages without leaving an application a slight swipe and boom your three

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 02:53 PM
    Wait till the mighty BlackBerry Aristo comes out!!!!

Black Tie Z10
    05-08-13 02:59 PM
    Yep really,
    I meant straight out of the box before you install anything on either of them. I'm talking fundamental core/productivity functions. I'd say the Z10 is good to go but I would probably at least need a decent task manager app, maybe a improved keyboard app, docs-to-go(full) before I was satisfied with my android. No big deal maybe..
    So 2 apps because that was your preference? Android out of box has more. That's a no brainer
    Why so you think BlackBerry chose to rip off android apps to get their phones started? They k es they couldn't sell one without android ports or sideloading.

That's not science

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:29 PM
    I know the z10 is a better phone, but the Nexus 4 is just so CHEAP and great for a cheaper phone at that.

Can someone please talk some sense into me so I don't buy the Nexus 4? Specs? Advantages?

Thanks!
    I owned nexus 4 before I switched to z10.
    Nexus 4 for me is at moment the best phone right now. It runs very fast, and you have huge choice of good apps. The screen is very nice. Everything runs very well without any bugs. It is the best what you can get for the money.

It also depends on your needs. Z10 is nice phone but if you want to play with apps, you will be disappointed, and get bored very soon. On the other way ui is unique and it works very well.

I'm huge fan of android but I must admit I like the user interface of BlackBerry 10 more than android, after I tried z10.

I give the build quality and user interface five stars for z10, but that's all.

Nexus 4 is better value for the money.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:37 PM
    It's more like an Audi S4 for the price of a Kia Forte

Don't get me wrong, I love BB, I've been on a BB since the 8700, and I love the z10. The OS has numerous benefits over Android, but looking exclusively at hardware, the Nexus has the z10 beat. Of course, their is much more to a smartphone then just 'specs'.
    Too bad when you look only at hardware you're looking at half the picture.
    05-08-13 03:37 PM
    But please don't buy z10 and than post threads here like

"When is Skype comming for z10, viber, shazam, and instagram "

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    05-08-13 03:46 PM
    I know the z10 is a better phone, but the Nexus 4 is just so CHEAP and great for a cheaper phone at that.

Can someone please talk some sense into me so I don't buy the Nexus 4? Specs? Advantages?

Thanks!
    I like having lots of music on my phone, so the Nexus 4 is out of the picture. No SD slot.
    venious likes this.
    05-08-13 03:54 PM
    A good friend of mine has a Nexus 4 and two of his biggest complaints are that he has to recharge is phone after 6 hours every day and the phone cannot run on LTE! If you try the Z10 you will know that the phone is so much fluid and quick, the browser is awesome and the best of all, the virtual keyboard. It has the best predictive text of any smartphone in the marketplace.
    venious likes this.
    05-08-13 03:59 PM
    A good friend of mine has a Nexus 4 and two of his biggest complaints are that he has to recharge is phone after 6 hours every day and the phone cannot run on LTE! If you try the Z10 you will know that the phone is so much fluid and quick, the browser is awesome and the best of all, the virtual keyboard. It has the best predictive text of any smartphone in the marketplace.
    Why does everyone feel the need for 2 nd hand accounts? Awesome your friends brother mother used it but it was too black and shiny so a z10 is better for me.
    Use one then post.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 04:30 PM
    Higher price makes blackberry a status symbol. By nature, we admire that with is harder to attain.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 04:49 PM
    It is brand new OS, this is exciting times and it is such a wonderful phone.
    05-08-13 04:53 PM
    OP, you should ask yourself why you needed someone to remind you in the first place. Your head wanted one person (smartphone). Your heart wanted another. Do your soul searching (technical due diligence) and decide for yourself.

I don't think anyone here is a certified relationship counsellor
    05-08-13 05:37 PM
    ...thread title edited. This will generate more views and comments. Yep, you're welcome
    05-08-13 05:40 PM
    I think the first question to asked is- What do you need from a device? Is it for emails, text, etc... communications? Web Browsing? Apps- meaning games, mobile banking, business apps? To match your clothing (just kidding)? Answer this question and I am sure we can find something that would work for you...
    Email/communication is number 1! So a good keyboard, easy organization for multiple emails and fast response for all method of talking is a must! My 32GB iPod has just kicked the bucket as well and I'm in need of a media player. I also want to be able to take a decent video and be able to actually upload it on Youtube and the quality be at least good enough to watch! I tend to need random apps a LOT, being a music student (metronomes, tuners, etc.). I used to have the Samsung Galaxy S2 before it got stolen on me, so I'm aware of Android's ecosystem, but is it worth the wait and the money? Enlighten me!!! Lol!

...thread title edited. This will generate more views and comments. Yep, you're welcome
    Lol! Thank you veeeeery much! The views and comments are really helping!
    05-08-13 11:58 PM
40 12