driving me up the wall!!

I got a white Blackberry Z10 on order... Called my provider today and its still being "processed", so I don't have a tracking number yet... Its only been 2 days and I'm going crazy here haha... I've never been this excited for a new device and I haven't been watching unboxing videos because it ruins the surprise!! lol... Im being so impatient to get this phone and I'm not usually materialistic like this.

Anyone else anxiously waiting for their's to come in?
    02-22-13 07:06 PM
    Same here, since i am Vietnam and official launch is rumour at the end of April (what ????), i have one of my friend order a sim free from Paris for Euro 605. Waiting crazily for her flight back here on early next week.

But I have gone through a lot of unboxing and reviews, so that I can be prepared for all pros and cons I need to abuse it full capacity right at the time it is my hand, haha !
    02-22-13 07:36 PM
    Ha we are still a month away from the bliss you are experiencing right now.
    02-22-13 07:36 PM
    Guys, it will be worth the wait, and when you get it you wont be able to put it down.
    I had to wait a week from ordering it to receiving it. longest week ever for me,
    its a great device, I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Cheers
    02-22-13 07:51 PM
    Ahh, the wait. Received mine on Feb 5th and I still can't seem to put it down. This is just my opinion, but when you first get it, remember it takes about an hour to figure things out. I remember loving right it off the bat, but had a few moments of frustration. Well, after that hour of getting used to it, I'm still learning things and loving it more everyday. Hope you get it soon!

Posted via CB10
    bmercer94 likes this.
    02-22-13 08:21 PM
    Well worth it

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 08:22 PM
    I can't put my Z down either..

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 09:07 PM
    You will be exploring the BlackBerry Z10 for weeks and months because there is so much to discover. The backlog indicates strong demand by consumers and presumably organizations alike.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    02-22-13 09:13 PM
    You will be exploring the BlackBerry Z10 for weeks and months because there is so much to discover. The backlog indicates strong demand by consumers and presumably organizations alike.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    I shudder to think the amount of progress the device will get once it starts getting updates.

Should be really amazing to see how it all unfolds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-22-13 09:29 PM
    lol The funniest thing is I'm going to Jamaica next Friday, and in the back of my head its bothering me a bit that it will be taking time away from my Z10 ... I must be going crazy lol And no im not bringing it with me... Ill bring my 9900 just in case something happens...
    02-22-13 10:10 PM
    All I can say is that the screen is the best I have EVER seen on a phone. That includes the iPhone. It's on par with iPhone 5 in color saturation, but has better black levels (nearly OLED levels!)z and slightly crisper (higher PPI). You really need to see it to believe how good it is. Watch the technobuffalo review and comparison against the S3. He points out how amazing the Z10 screen is in the comparison with the S3
    Last edited by InvalidUser0510; 02-22-13 at 11:02 PM.
    02-22-13 10:51 PM