Well I don't think I've ever struggled this much over two phones. Im sick and tired of my iPhone. I feel like its old news and I get easily bored with it. However Ive yet to find an android phone I like. In minutes I switch right back to the iPhone. Im really hoping that the Z10 is a game changer. I got play with it a little down at my local AT&T store however will all of the junk ware preinstalled I don't feel as if I got an adequate end user experience. I used to be a die hard BlackBerry User back when the Storm 2 and Pearl Flip were popular. Im not all that into apps. I rely on my phone for Emails, Texts and I enjoy surfing the web on my phone. Are there any Die Hard iPhone users that made the switch and don't regret it? I have unlimited data with Verizon so I will be purchasing the device at $599.99. Any thoughts? Im really hoping this ends up being a game changer for me.
    03-25-13 05:17 PM
    I had a 4 and a 4S and switched back to a 9650 then got a good deal on a 9930. Have not looked back. I am picking up my Z10 on launch.

I too got bored of my iPhone. The lack luster os was nothing to impressive for me. I love that BlackBerry builds devices for the USER. The Z10 is impressive and will handle what you need. I do not have one but from using one for awhile at best buy. I was amazed. The iOS is a good OS but it does seem stale in my eyes.

Android has so many phones that offer a lot. For a heavy phone user i have struggled with android phones in the past. Very frustrating. I have had troubles with my BlackBerries as well but never enough to drive me away. With this community most problems are resolved. You just have to look past the darkness of a problem.

There are alot of solutions here to explore and find out. Plus with all of the hidden gems in the BlackBerry 10 os. It is worth the trial run. I would suggest purchasing one then if you do not like it return it for an iPhone or Android phone that suits you.

If it was worth the post i am sure it would be a good choice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-25-13 05:51 PM
    I too was an iPhone user. I do use banking apps, and some games, however having way more control over Emails, and texts are far more important to me. I like to keep things organized and 'flowing' smoothly so the Z10 was an easy pick for me. It's like a messaging powerhouse, and is gaining top app support quicker than I anticipated. I did own the Storm 1 and missed it from day one with the iPhone.

I also kept my unlimited and bought the phone out right.
    03-25-13 06:16 PM