Still trying to figure this out is the Z10 getting shipped or delivered on the 28th for pre orders??? Reps are saying ship date is the 28th if that's so than wtf!
    03-24-13 08:20 AM
    It's probably the delivery date. I preordered mine from at&t and they shipped it on the 20th and i got mine in the mail on the release date

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 08:56 AM
    Even though the website and pre-order emails say "shipped by 3/28", it should ship a couple days early. What's the point of preordering if you don't get it launch day??
    03-24-13 09:34 AM
    Hope it ships earlier than the 28th. The suspense is killing me, went in the att store yesterday and they acted like they had never heard of the z10..... What a shame..
    03-24-13 09:40 AM
    When I called to pre-order, I was told it would ship on the 28th, so I ordered from the store. I'll pick it up on the 28th for sure.
    I can't wait, not another day!!!
    maddie1128 likes this.
    03-24-13 09:42 AM
    They typically always ship with a 2 day service, and do so that you will have it on the instore date. I get credit card charge alerts instantly and I haven't been even placed on a "hold" yet. We'll see.
    StoopiD_Good likes this.
    03-24-13 09:48 AM
    I hope they just start shipping on Monday. But then again why would they want to please their customers and reward them for preordering the device. The amount of delays with this phone between BlackBerry and now the US carriers it would seem more likely that they would ship it out on the 28th. This phone is like a unicorn to me, I mean does it even really exist?
    maddie1128 likes this.
    03-24-13 09:59 AM
    I hope they just start shipping on Monday. But then again why would they want to please their customers and reward them for preordering the device. The amount of delays with this phone between BlackBerry and now the US carriers it would seem more likely that they would ship it out on the 28th. This phone is like a unicorn to me, I mean does it even really exist?
    I think alot of us have that same feeling. We have been told for almost 2 months now to just be patient. Well that patience is starting to wear thin.

I was looking at a dummy Z10 at the local Walmart last night. I would be switching to AT&T if not for the possibility of moving later this year to an area where VZW is the best option.
    03-24-13 10:05 AM
    Will we get a tracking number? I don't want to ask for work off on Friday unless I am sure it's going to show up early on Friday, or get it Thursday!
    bbfan1040 and prchrlady like this.
    03-24-13 10:07 AM
    Will we get a tracking number? I don't want to ask for work off on Friday unless I am sure it's going to show up early on Friday, or get it Thursday!
    We might get an email or we might have to call vzw to get a tracking number. Once I see my account charged I will than know it is shipped just ill be checking starting monday.
    03-24-13 10:19 AM
    We might get an email or we might have to call vzw to get a tracking number. Once I see my account charged I will than know it is shipped just ill be checking starting monday.
    I'm on a Business account so I don't know if it will be different, but from what I am told we should receive and email with a tracking number when it ships. If by chance they don't send an email just check their pre-order page, enter your info and the tracking number will be there

Order Status | Verizon Wireless
    03-24-13 10:51 AM
    I checked my SPAM Filters, and I never received a confirmation email from the pre-order. They said I would get one within 24 hours. I called to make sure, and they said they got it. I will check to see if my credit card gets checked as well as the order status (although I have been checking that several times a day already, lol)
    03-24-13 11:47 AM
    I checked my SPAM Filters, and I never received a confirmation email from the pre-order. They said I would get one within 24 hours. I called to make sure, and they said they got it. I will check to see if my credit card gets checked as well as the order status (although I have been checking that several times a day already, lol)
    Same here. Never got an email. Checking the website says received and in process so I'm not worried.
    03-24-13 12:14 PM
    I just called customer service... after a lengthy hold and some confusion about the phone not being on BACK-ORDER but a PRE-ORDER, he said what many have been told that it would ship on the 28th, and wouldn't arrive until the Monday or Tuesday after that. :-/

I asked could I pay and change my shipping to overnight, and he quickly shot that down. We will all find out soon I guess. Makes me ill because when I bought their dang iPhone they had it shipped to where it coincided with the in store release. So much for "getting my new Z10 before everyone else".
    03-24-13 12:38 PM
    I just called customer service... after a lengthy hold and some confusion about the phone not being on BACK-ORDER but a PRE-ORDER, he said what many have been told that it would ship on the 28th, and wouldn't arrive until the Monday or Tuesday after that. :-/

I asked could I pay and change my shipping to overnight, and he quickly shot that down. We will all find out soon I guess. Makes me ill because when I bought their dang iPhone they had it shipped to where it coincided with the in store release. So much for "getting my new Z10 before everyone else".
    If that's the case than ill just cancel my Preorder and get it in the store on the 28th. They have yet to charge my account so it should be a painless cancellation. Ill wait until Wednesday to see if the ship.
    03-24-13 01:05 PM
    I may just do the same. I don't see why they wouldn't do what they always do. The Verizon robot called me back and asked my opinion so I told them...
    03-24-13 01:15 PM
    Soooo.... If we don't get it on at least this Saturday why would I want to keep my pre-order?

They do realize that thousands of pre-orders watch these forums, lol!
    prchrlady likes this.
    03-24-13 08:02 PM
    If nothing has shipped by Wednesday I too will be calling and canceling my pre-order and going to Best Buy Mobile and getting it there also! They told me they would have it on the 28th and also (if you say you work in the mall, if that is where your Best Buy Mobile is typically they give you $25 off a new phone with activation!
    03-24-13 08:48 PM
    There's literally no point to preorder if the phone isn't delivered on launch day.
    03-24-13 08:59 PM
    There's literally no point to preorder if the phone isn't delivered on launch day.
    Agreed. I keep taking solace in the fact that:

A: Most reps aren't always knowledgeable in the logistics and just reading/interpreting things at their own discretion.

B: Verizon's wording of "Will Ship BY 3/28/2013"
    03-24-13 09:05 PM
    Agreed. I keep taking solace in the fact that:

A: Most reps aren't always knowledgeable in the logistics and just reading/interpreting things at their own discretion.

B: Verizon's wording of "Will Ship BY 3/28/2013"

There is a good chance that there will not be phones in the store on the 28th either, where the first ones sold out of the store will be ship-direct from VZW.
    03-24-13 09:12 PM
    There is a good chance that there will not be phones in the store on the 28th either, where the first ones sold out of the store will be ship-direct from VZW.
    Ya, it's just one of those things I guess. The 1800 guys couldn't even say when they phones would be in the store at all. But once all the anticipation is over of receiving it... the fun fades anyhow, so I'd rather stay anxious and chat it up with you guys in the mean time.
    03-24-13 09:30 PM
    Just asked in online chat with VZW and the rep said I will be billed tomorrow when it ships! Hopefully he is right and it will ship tomorrow!

vzw ship date or delivery date 3-28?-image.jpg
    03-24-13 09:35 PM
    My rep told me I will have the phone in hand on the 28th. He said sometimes they deliver early by a day, but not to expect that. From what I understood, the phones go to a holding center, and ship out from there. Don't know if he meant the courier holds them at a location, or Verizon does the calculations to have it arrive on time.
    03-24-13 09:42 PM
    Thanks for the screenshot. lets hope!

Charge your iPad btw
    Last edited by Camelhmpz; 03-24-13 at 09:56 PM.
    viciousjoe85 likes this.
    03-24-13 09:42 PM
307 123 ...